Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Stanlee Ohikhuare That 'Burnt Ani Iyoho On Set' Explains Why He Fooled The World - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stanlee Ohikhuare That 'Burnt Ani Iyoho On Set' Explains Why He Fooled The World (71242 Views)

Nollywood Actor Ani Iyoho Set His Career On Fire With This Nude Photo. / ANI IYOHO UPDATE Nollywood Movie Fooled The World (vid and Pics) / Ani Iyoho Burnt In Fire Stunt Gone Wrong While On Set (Graphic Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stanlee Ohikhuare That 'Burnt Ani Iyoho On Set' Explains Why He Fooled The World by AdoraAmadi: 10:45am On Jul 31, 2016
72 hours after a video of actor Ani Iyoho burning in an alleged movie stunt gone wrong went viral, everyone is shocked to discover that the entire frenzy was the result of a perfectly planned, and well-executed publicity spin conceived by Nollywood director Stanlee Ohikhuare.

Explaining why he did it during a press conference, Stanlee says he believes the stunt would cause a remarkable change in the attitude and perception of fellow Nigerians and the world at large, towards
Nollywood's potentials.

That he did it to create film awareness and industry patronage via media engagement; utilizing the ever evolving social media platform to gain reach and peculiar attention to an entire industry.

He also added that Government intervention is needed to ensure that there's adequate funding to curb ugly occurrences like the one insinuated in the circulated video.

Press play to watch below and be amazed at how Nollywood director Stanlee Ohikhuare and his production team made that viral video that had Ani Iyoho burning without actually been burnt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYzf1ZHjEKM

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/07/why-Stanlee-ohikhuare-burnt-ani-iyoho-on-set.html

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stanlee Ohikhuare That 'Burnt Ani Iyoho On Set' Explains Why He Fooled The World by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 31, 2016
This guy should be arrested for misleading the public

173 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Stanlee Ohikhuare That 'Burnt Ani Iyoho On Set' Explains Why He Fooled The World by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 31, 2016
So how much did he get from this ? angry

8 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Stanlee Ohikhuare That 'Burnt Ani Iyoho On Set' Explains Why He Fooled The World by Kxngstein(m): 10:58am On Jul 31, 2016
What if the video was pre-recorded because they felt something like this may happen
Let the said "burnt" actor take a picture holding a placard that reads "THE FIRE INCIDENT WAS STAGED"

19 Likes

Re: Stanlee Ohikhuare That 'Burnt Ani Iyoho On Set' Explains Why He Fooled The World by decatalyst(m): 11:03am On Jul 31, 2016
My igbo brothers permit me to use this word oyinoshi!

Eleribu somebody!

42 Likes

Re: Stanlee Ohikhuare That 'Burnt Ani Iyoho On Set' Explains Why He Fooled The World by wittyt98(m): 11:11am On Jul 31, 2016
u have a point buh still u're an
oponu ayerada
a movie that won't even be premiered at the cinema smh ..bros u need help

12 Likes

Re: Stanlee Ohikhuare That 'Burnt Ani Iyoho On Set' Explains Why He Fooled The World by opeyemiieblog(m): 12:27pm On Jul 31, 2016
u tried atleast we don knw u

4 Likes

Re: Stanlee Ohikhuare That 'Burnt Ani Iyoho On Set' Explains Why He Fooled The World by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 31, 2016
ok
Re: Stanlee Ohikhuare That 'Burnt Ani Iyoho On Set' Explains Why He Fooled The World by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 31, 2016
I knew it was a lie all along

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stanlee Ohikhuare That 'Burnt Ani Iyoho On Set' Explains Why He Fooled The World by sugarboii(m): 1:18pm On Jul 31, 2016
lalasticlala, seun come and see something oo
Re: Stanlee Ohikhuare That 'Burnt Ani Iyoho On Set' Explains Why He Fooled The World by MzDesire(f): 1:22pm On Jul 31, 2016
So, it wasn't true?? hmmmn.....

1 Like

Re: Stanlee Ohikhuare That 'Burnt Ani Iyoho On Set' Explains Why He Fooled The World by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 31, 2016
MzDesire:
So, it wasn't true?? hmmmn.....
Be asking question again. mtchewe. is hê not ur bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stanlee Ohikhuare That 'Burnt Ani Iyoho On Set' Explains Why He Fooled The World by MzDesire(f): 1:41pm On Jul 31, 2016
insycarc:
Who is your bro??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stanlee Ohikhuare That 'Burnt Ani Iyoho On Set' Explains Why He Fooled The World by MzDesire(f): 1:42pm On Jul 31, 2016
insycarc:
Who is your bro??
Re: Stanlee Ohikhuare That 'Burnt Ani Iyoho On Set' Explains Why He Fooled The World by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 31, 2016
MzDesire:
Who is your bro??
angry
MzDesire:
Who is your bro??
u looking for my trouble this bae
Re: Stanlee Ohikhuare That 'Burnt Ani Iyoho On Set' Explains Why He Fooled The World by MzDesire(f): 1:54pm On Jul 31, 2016
insycarc:
angryu looking for my trouble this bae
No, I'm not. Why did you quote me calling him my bro??

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stanlee Ohikhuare That 'Burnt Ani Iyoho On Set' Explains Why He Fooled The World by veekid(m): 2:56pm On Jul 31, 2016
Iranu
Re: Stanlee Ohikhuare That 'Burnt Ani Iyoho On Set' Explains Why He Fooled The World by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 31, 2016
Hahaha..

Nice prank.

It wouldn't have been funny if it was real though.

4 Likes

Re: Stanlee Ohikhuare That 'Burnt Ani Iyoho On Set' Explains Why He Fooled The World by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 31, 2016
K
Re: Stanlee Ohikhuare That 'Burnt Ani Iyoho On Set' Explains Why He Fooled The World by 4everGrand(m): 2:59pm On Jul 31, 2016
If it was a stunt then I doff my hat for u o. I felt really terrible seeing Ani in that state; sbeen ages I spoke with him. So glad he's ok.

9 Likes

Re: Stanlee Ohikhuare That 'Burnt Ani Iyoho On Set' Explains Why He Fooled The World by kidman96(m): 3:00pm On Jul 31, 2016
Nairaland and fake news are like....

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stanlee Ohikhuare That 'Burnt Ani Iyoho On Set' Explains Why He Fooled The World by saintdennis(m): 3:00pm On Jul 31, 2016
Smh... so we got Punk'd. angry angry shocked

2 Likes

Re: Stanlee Ohikhuare That 'Burnt Ani Iyoho On Set' Explains Why He Fooled The World by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 31, 2016
MzDesire:
No, I'm not. Why did you quote me calling him my bro??
Daughter of Zion. you ask alota questions. mmm. you too look alike facially

1 Like

Re: Stanlee Ohikhuare That 'Burnt Ani Iyoho On Set' Explains Why He Fooled The World by Boyooosa(m): 3:00pm On Jul 31, 2016
Everything in Nollywood before is a scam, so why should I be surprised? Yimu... kiss
Re: Stanlee Ohikhuare That 'Burnt Ani Iyoho On Set' Explains Why He Fooled The World by OlujobaSamuel: 3:00pm On Jul 31, 2016
hmmmmmm, I remember the story of the dude in Mastering English always raising false alarm about wolf attacking his sheep, the day a wolf truly came, everyone assumed it was his usual self, and no help was offered.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stanlee Ohikhuare That 'Burnt Ani Iyoho On Set' Explains Why He Fooled The World by shamecurls(m): 3:00pm On Jul 31, 2016
Publicity stunt!!!

1 Like

Re: Stanlee Ohikhuare That 'Burnt Ani Iyoho On Set' Explains Why He Fooled The World by xxxairspace: 3:00pm On Jul 31, 2016
ok
Re: Stanlee Ohikhuare That 'Burnt Ani Iyoho On Set' Explains Why He Fooled The World by Heeyhun(f): 3:01pm On Jul 31, 2016
I knew it
Re: Stanlee Ohikhuare That 'Burnt Ani Iyoho On Set' Explains Why He Fooled The World by lonelydora: 3:02pm On Jul 31, 2016
The Stanley guy tried. Since he fooled Nigerians that means he's good. He is 100% safety conscious. Kudos to him. Stanley please take two bottles of "Life" beer wherever you are for my head.

I know most people won't watch this 20+ minutes clip to the end. Try and watch to the end and see how good the guy is.

28 Likes

Re: Stanlee Ohikhuare That 'Burnt Ani Iyoho On Set' Explains Why He Fooled The World by vital94(m): 3:02pm On Jul 31, 2016
Rubbish
Re: Stanlee Ohikhuare That 'Burnt Ani Iyoho On Set' Explains Why He Fooled The World by dermmy(m): 3:03pm On Jul 31, 2016
Who Nollywood epp before.. undecided i can't remember the last time i watched nollywood film. Crappy industry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stanlee Ohikhuare That 'Burnt Ani Iyoho On Set' Explains Why He Fooled The World by Emyogalanya: 3:05pm On Jul 31, 2016
That's how a certain president will burn for chaining 170 m. People with his infamous change

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Basketmouth Wrote About Davido Graduating With First Class / Sidikat Odunkanwi 'Iyabo Oko' Is Dead / Davido Blasts Wizkid’s Fans Who Said His Mother Was Used For Rituals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.