Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,391 members, 7,808,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

Wedding Night Survival - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wedding Night Survival (2585 Views)

What If On Wedding Night He Say Is Too Tired / I Kept Myself For 34 Years But My Marriage Lasted Only Wedding Night / Sweet: The First Honeymoon Night - Lady Shares Wedding Night S* X Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wedding Night Survival by Slimberry1(f): 12:05pm On Jul 31, 2016
The pace of technology is leaving me astounded these days,completely speechless about some things,or what do we have to say to this high level of Deceit??
Men out there looking for virgins to marry,na God be una Epp oh,you might actually fall a prey of desperate ladies out there,after all na una wan marry virgin..and artificial virgin too is noh a bad idea... Ladies can you do this to hook the man you love wink??

Re: Wedding Night Survival by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 31, 2016
The thunder that will fire any girl that is foolish enough to purchase this shi..., is still doing press up angry angry !
Re: Wedding Night Survival by harrysjones(m): 12:10pm On Jul 31, 2016
can someone anser this question... is op.. a virgin... cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Wedding Night Survival by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 31, 2016
harrysjones:
she wants to use it and cover her borehole, not fair !!! angry

1 Like

Re: Wedding Night Survival by hymanflex(m): 12:14pm On Jul 31, 2016
Ladies be deceiving men since 1203AD......... don't worry,God is soaking una cane in diesel

Any lady who will dare deceive me with that stuff above........ Na male thunder go fire am....

1 Like

Re: Wedding Night Survival by Slimberry1(f): 12:18pm On Jul 31, 2016
harrysjones:
*sips ciroc....waiting for someone to answer as well
Re: Wedding Night Survival by harrysjones(m): 12:18pm On Jul 31, 2016
realy
JESUSBOIY:
she wants to use it and cover her borehole, not fair !!! angry
Re: Wedding Night Survival by Slimberry1(f): 12:19pm On Jul 31, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
The thunder that will fire any girl that is foolish enough to purchase this shi..., is still doing press up angry angry !
Hehehe grin grin take chill pill now....a lot of ladies already purchased it...so sad
Re: Wedding Night Survival by harrysjones(m): 12:21pm On Jul 31, 2016
cool cool
Slimberry1:

*sips ciroc....waiting for someone to answer as well
Re: Wedding Night Survival by afriks(m): 12:24pm On Jul 31, 2016
Slimberry1:

Hehehe grin grin take chill pill now....a lot of ladies already purchased it...so sad

You can as well go ahead and teach them how to apply it effectively in this thread
Re: Wedding Night Survival by Tenkobos(m): 12:30pm On Jul 31, 2016
They will use every usable and unusable thing on the place where decency/cleanliness is required most to achieve what will be lost soon.

When that place starts to smell like a rotten rat that ate fish before dying inside ogiri pot they will start complaining.

Any guy that values his life should learn to approach pants with caution.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Night Survival by afriks(m): 12:35pm On Jul 31, 2016
Tenkobos:
They will use every usable and unusable thing on the place where decency/cleanliness is required most to achieve what will be lost soon.

When that place starts to smell like a rotten rat that ate fish before dying inside ogiri pot they will start complaining.

Any guy that values his life should learn to approach pants with caution.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Wedding Night Survival by 0ubenji(m): 12:35pm On Jul 31, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
Girls would not av resorted to this, if steewpid guys ain't busy with d desperation to marry virgins as if getting married to a virgin is a guarantee for good children..
Re: Wedding Night Survival by olaleks007(m): 12:51pm On Jul 31, 2016
NOTE to all gentlemen

It's high time we take all our ladies to shrine to know some vital truth about them

Cos its like original ladies no dey again

Fake everywhere
Re: Wedding Night Survival by promqueen247(f): 1:46pm On Jul 31, 2016
olaleks007:
NOTE to all gentlemen

It's high time we take all our ladies to shrine to know some vital truth about them

Cos its like original ladies no dey again

Fake everywhere
Now that's funny
Re: Wedding Night Survival by Slimberry1(f): 2:10pm On Jul 31, 2016
afriks:

You can as well go ahead and teach them how to apply it effectively in this thread
Lmao..guys are taking it personal cheesy...how to apply it no be my business nah
Re: Wedding Night Survival by missvera(f): 2:15pm On Jul 31, 2016
cheesy cheesy grin See wetin guys Don cause for una self. grin When some of una go dey look for virgins up and down cheesy
Re: Wedding Night Survival by Slimberry1(f): 2:16pm On Jul 31, 2016
0ubenji:

Girls would not av resorted to this, if steewpid guys ain't busy with d desperation to marry virgins as if getting married to a virgin is a guarantee for good children..
Seriously tell them oh...they will be hungry for virgins as if na degree certificate...and ladies even virgins don't care if a guy is a virgin or not...as in as much i don't applaud the act of deceiving guys about your past life still I will say this serves some guys right
Re: Wedding Night Survival by vchykp(m): 2:45pm On Jul 31, 2016
thank God my babe was a real virgin when we met, and we are still enjoying ourselves without this shit for years
Re: Wedding Night Survival by Slimberry1(f): 3:25pm On Jul 31, 2016
vchykp:
thank God my babe was a real virgin when we met, and we are still enjoying ourselves without this shit for years

Lol.... Tats cool cool

1 Like

Re: Wedding Night Survival by queencalipso(f): 4:57pm On Jul 31, 2016
hymanflex:
Ladies be deceiving men since 1203AD......... don't worry,God is soaking una cane in diesel

Any lady who will dare deceive me with that stuff above........ Na male thunder go fire am....

Hshahaha grin grin no be you dey find virgin?? After you Don do census finish you still wan marry virgin. Is well o!!

Make una enjoy the deception way una create
Re: Wedding Night Survival by bitchcrafts: 5:11pm On Jul 31, 2016
Be prepared for wedding morning sex then wink , when the day will be crystal clear, the fluorescent light on , torch in hand to inspect the area, detecting every gimmick of foul play
Re: Wedding Night Survival by AuroraB(f): 6:56pm On Jul 31, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Be prepared for wedding morning sex then wink , when the day will be crystal clear, the fluorescent light on , torch in hand to inspect the area, detecting every gimmick of foul play
Torch in hand sad. Dude, seriously undecided grin lipsrsealed
Re: Wedding Night Survival by bitchcrafts: 7:02pm On Jul 31, 2016
AuroraB:
Torch in hand sad. Dude, seriously undecided grin lipsrsealed
grin Its a serious matter my sistah, Naija no dey carry last grin
Re: Wedding Night Survival by AuroraB(f): 7:09pm On Jul 31, 2016
bitchcrafts:
grin Its a serious matter my sistah, Naija no dey carry last grin
K'ole to yen. Torch ke grin
You need your 2 hands embarassed lipsrsealed. Abi you don forget
Re: Wedding Night Survival by bitchcrafts: 7:38pm On Jul 31, 2016
AuroraB:
K'ole to yen. Torch ke grin
You need your 2 hands embarassed lipsrsealed. Abi you don forget
grin Aurora is a bad girl iyah iyah oh... Ahgatchu jarey wink

Hope ur day was graceful?
Re: Wedding Night Survival by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 31, 2016
very funny
Re: Wedding Night Survival by AuroraB(f): 7:45pm On Jul 31, 2016
bitchcrafts:
grin Aurora is a bad girl iyah iyah oh... Ahgatchu jarey wink

Hope ur day was graceful?
Ayam bad, I know grin
Day was, thank you.
Yours? smiley
Re: Wedding Night Survival by bitchcrafts: 7:51pm On Jul 31, 2016
AuroraB:
Ayam bad, I know grin
Day was, thank you.
Yours? smiley
Likewise sweet, Have a terrific week ahead of u... smiley Catch u around later sha, probably when the mood is so tense as an e-adversary wink
Re: Wedding Night Survival by AuroraB(f): 7:55pm On Jul 31, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Likewise sweet, Have a terrific week ahead of u... smiley Catch u around later sha, probably when the mood is so tense as an e-adversary wink
Mtcheeew grin. Ain't fighting smiley, we good dear. All the best cool
See you around hehe...
Re: Wedding Night Survival by Daniels1571(m): 12:47pm On Sep 23, 2017
Lolz...naija gals no feat kill person jaree.. after using that, they be telling guys they're virgin..

(1) (Reply)

Seems The Sexy Grandpa That Broke The Internet Months Ago Is/was Gay / SEX DOLL: It's Here! Bible Prophecy Coming To Pass.(let's Discuss This) / Women Should Be Submissive And Accept Their Divine Status As Helpmates –lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.