Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Community Service | I Am To Teach Everything I Know In Java For Free! - Programming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Community Service | I Am To Teach Everything I Know In Java For Free! (4766 Views)

Kotlin / JAVA For Android Development / Who Has Idea Of Use Of Javascript In Selenium Webdriver&java For Software Testin / Can An Array In Java Hold Multiple Types? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Community Service | I Am To Teach Everything I Know In Java For Free! by amillz(m): 9:54pm On Aug 28, 2016
Abeyziko@gmail.com
Re: Community Service | I Am To Teach Everything I Know In Java For Free! by samueltoski: 6:41pm On Aug 29, 2016
S
Re: Community Service | I Am To Teach Everything I Know In Java For Free! by ORI1(m): 9:07pm On Aug 29, 2016
femimckonzy@yahoo.com hope I'm not too late o.
Re: Community Service | I Am To Teach Everything I Know In Java For Free! by Princejebs(m): 9:13pm On Aug 29, 2016
[quote author=ultimatex post=48053644]Hi guys, I am a web developer and I also program in Java. I have been challenged to teach someone (at least one person) I do not know everything that I know in Java and its quite a lot. If you are interested, please all I need is your email address. Drop your email address only in this thread and I will communicate with you via email. It is totally free of charge and I will deal with the following:

Java Structured Programming
Methods and Functions
Objects and Classes
GUI
Internationalization
Node System
Java Database
Servers and Applets etc

I am going to start from the beginning with how to install Java in your system and/or NetBeans IDE.
The training commences on Wednesday.

You will be communicated on Wednesdays and Saturdays.

I will prepare a pdf file with the tutorials, instructions and guidelines. If you have any problem while reading it you then message me via email.

Please before you post your email address here try to get a system and have a data plan subscribed
Re: Community Service | I Am To Teach Everything I Know In Java For Free! by stchrischu00: 2:52am On Aug 30, 2016
Chrisantchu@gmail.com
Re: Community Service | I Am To Teach Everything I Know In Java For Free! by Justiceotuya(m): 12:57pm On Aug 30, 2016
Yh
Re: Community Service | I Am To Teach Everything I Know In Java For Free! by kpokpoti(m): 3:46pm On Aug 30, 2016
Re: Community Service | I Am To Teach Everything I Know In Java For Free! by Fedric(m): 7:31pm On Aug 30, 2016
ugbechieemmanuel@gmail.com
Re: Community Service | I Am To Teach Everything I Know In Java For Free! by hidee20(m): 8:03pm On Aug 30, 2016
olaleyeidowu20@yahoo.com
Re: Community Service | I Am To Teach Everything I Know In Java For Free! by Borwe: 8:53pm On Aug 30, 2016
brian.dreezy@hotmail.com
Re: Community Service | I Am To Teach Everything I Know In Java For Free! by Drealbunmi(m): 12:54pm On Aug 31, 2016
bunmibalogun450@yahoo.com ... thks
Re: Community Service | I Am To Teach Everything I Know In Java For Free! by Drealbunmi(m): 12:54pm On Aug 31, 2016
bunmibalogun450@yahoo.com ... thks
Re: Community Service | I Am To Teach Everything I Know In Java For Free! by Beautiful4u(m): 2:26pm On Aug 31, 2016
my email is lifeisbeautiful4real@yahoo.com thanks
Re: Community Service | I Am To Teach Everything I Know In Java For Free! by Dadoskill: 6:51pm On Aug 31, 2016
damilolaolanrewaju84@gmail.com
Re: Community Service | I Am To Teach Everything I Know In Java For Free! by hadecole159: 10:29pm On Aug 31, 2016
ultimatex:
Hi guys, I am a web developer and I also program in Java. I have been challenged to teach someone (at least one person) I do not know everything that I know in Java and its quite a lot. If you are interested, please all I need is your email address. Drop your email address only in this thread and I will communicate with you via email. It is totally free of charge and I will deal with the following:

Methods and Functions
Objects and Classes
GUI
Internationalization
Node System
Java Database
Servers and Applets etc

I am going to start from the beginning with how to install Java in your system and/or NetBeans IDE.

I will prepare a pdf file with the tutorials, instructions and guidelines. If you have any problem while reading it you then message me via email.

Please before you post your email address here try to get a system and have a data plan subscribed.

Thank You

am interested collinsadedire@gmail.com
Re: Community Service | I Am To Teach Everything I Know In Java For Free! by emartu(m): 5:59am On Sep 01, 2016
Emartu40@gmail.com
Re: Community Service | I Am To Teach Everything I Know In Java For Free! by tulipsmadra: 6:58am On Sep 01, 2016
Tulipsmadra@gmail.com
Re: Community Service | I Am To Teach Everything I Know In Java For Free! by trixandra(f): 7:56am On Sep 01, 2016
Obitubealex@gmail.com
Re: Community Service | I Am To Teach Everything I Know In Java For Free! by chucklejjs: 9:28pm On Sep 01, 2016
pls im interested... hadashaola@yahoo.com
Re: Community Service | I Am To Teach Everything I Know In Java For Free! by chigozie391(m): 8:14am On Sep 02, 2016
ultimatex:
Hi guys, I am a web developer and I also program in Java. I have been challenged to teach someone (at least one person) I do not know everything that I know in Java and its quite a lot. If you are interested, please all I need is your email address. Drop your email address only in this thread and I will communicate with you via email. It is totally free of charge and I will deal with the following:

Methods and Functions
Objects and Classes

GUI
Internationalization
Node System
Java Database
Servers and Applets etc

Please before you post your email address here try to get a system and have a data plan subscribed.

Thank You

Chigoziemadubuko@gmail.com
Re: Community Service | I Am To Teach Everything I Know In Java For Free! by habil4sure(m): 8:16am On Sep 02, 2016
habil4sure@gmail.com
Re: Community Service | I Am To Teach Everything I Know In Java For Free! by jorion(m): 11:08am On Sep 02, 2016
really really interestd. akunajoshua@gmail.com
Re: Community Service | I Am To Teach Everything I Know In Java For Free! by onyeogalu1(m): 6:59pm On Sep 02, 2016
Re: Community Service | I Am To Teach Everything I Know In Java For Free! by chigoeze: 8:01pm On Sep 02, 2016
Forward to Ezechukwuchigozie@gmail.com, I'm very much interested thanks alot
Re: Community Service | I Am To Teach Everything I Know In Java For Free! by Ibukun003(m): 9:24pm On Sep 02, 2016
omojufehinsiibukunoluwa@yahoo.com
Re: Community Service | I Am To Teach Everything I Know In Java For Free! by rafel0(m): 12:44am On Sep 03, 2016
LEMREX16@GMAIL.COM 08164328885 y not create a whatsapp grp
Re: Community Service | I Am To Teach Everything I Know In Java For Free! by Olisamarvis: 11:35am On Sep 04, 2016
olisamarvis@gmail.com
Re: Community Service | I Am To Teach Everything I Know In Java For Free! by 12k: 3:05pm On Sep 04, 2016
auwal12k@yahoo.com
Re: Community Service | I Am To Teach Everything I Know In Java For Free! by losobola87: 4:56pm On Sep 04, 2016
losobola@gmail.com
Re: Community Service | I Am To Teach Everything I Know In Java For Free! by verocharles(m): 5:00pm On Sep 04, 2016
chinweks22@yahoo.com
Re: Community Service | I Am To Teach Everything I Know In Java For Free! by akinola107(m): 5:48pm On Sep 04, 2016
Akinolarotimi21@yahoo.com
Re: Community Service | I Am To Teach Everything I Know In Java For Free! by GENERALSEIFDAN1(m): 11:10pm On Sep 05, 2016
ifeoseni@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Any Female Python Programmer Here?? / I Want To Be A Programmer But I Don't Like Mathematics. / Are You A Programmer Or App Developer Who Wish To Work Remotely For A US Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.