Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,837 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Hiphop Is Fun, But Fuji Music Is Better Than It - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Hiphop Is Fun, But Fuji Music Is Better Than It (4342 Views)

Pasuma Wonder Vs Saheed Osupa - Who's Currently D King Of Fuji Music? / Play Fuji Music Online Or Download Here / K1 D Ultimate,obesere And Adewale Ayuba!who's D Real King Of Fuji Music In Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hiphop Is Fun, But Fuji Music Is Better Than It by bilms(m): 6:11pm On Sep 19, 2009
U GUYS HAVE TO LISTEN TO FUJI MUSIC AND SEE WHAT I MEAN,

MANY PEOPLE JUST LISTEN TO HIPHOP AND SAY TRAHS ABOUT FUJI because ITS SANG IN NATIVE LANGUAGE, BUT I MUST TELL U GUYS THAT FUJI MJUSIC IS BETTER THAN HIPHOP,

GO LISTEN TO FUJI ARTISTS

1. SAHEED OSUPA ( SARIDOM P)
2. WASIU ALABI ( PASUMA)
3.ABASE AKANDE (OBESERE)

AND MANY MORE

MUTI THHUNDER,REMI ALUKO,SARIDON 2 ,TAIYE CURRENCY, MALAIKA,SAFEJO AMAMA, AYUBA,WAISU AYINDE,TOPE NAUTICAL, AND MANY MORE
Re: Hiphop Is Fun, But Fuji Music Is Better Than It by mamagee6(f): 8:46pm On Sep 19, 2009
Since when did Fuji music have a license for it to be called "music"? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Hiphop Is Fun, But Fuji Music Is Better Than It by lalaboi(m): 9:37pm On Sep 19, 2009
,mama-gee:

Since when did Fuji music have a license for it to be called "music"? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Way before you wer born tongue

@topic. . .

Nah. . . .I dont think it can top hip hop!
Re: Hiphop Is Fun, But Fuji Music Is Better Than It by kellorah: 11:21pm On Sep 19, 2009
U must be like a 100yrs old or smthn. . . undecided undecided

Fuji better than Hip Hop?! I think NOT!
Re: Hiphop Is Fun, But Fuji Music Is Better Than It by MojiEsther(f): 11:32pm On Sep 19, 2009
@ mama gee: if u think fuji music ain't music, then u shldn't b in this section of NL Forum. I guess u say so cos u have no idea what 'FUJI MUSIC' is. @ poster: i've been waiting 4 this topic all my Naira Land life! Fuji music is rich music. Its classy and fun. Fuji music is done basically to- communicate a message and to create fun. A fuji artiste dare not be creative, A fuji artiste is usually a lyrically rich individual who's also got some measure of depth and intelligence. A fuji artiste cn't escape wit d crap some of dis current naija wannabe 'hip hop hurray' artistes(?) sing. Fuji music is one of d few original music we got. Its ours, tiwan tiwan. For me i put fuji music and hiphop(rap to be precise) on d same level. Simply because of: content, message, pon (play on words) and beats/instrumentals. For now i love kwam 1 (he's a total package). I love Osupa saheed's depth and unique voice, Pasuma's brandimage, personality and creativity, Obesere for his unusual creativity(asakasa), stageperformance,and energy. Though u cn't compare fuji music now to fuji music then. And jst like other genres of music, there are wack fuji singers too-who jst mk noise and say they are singing. Plus the streetboys caused this idea that fuji music is 'gutter music'(i quote).
Re: Hiphop Is Fun, But Fuji Music Is Better Than It by kellorah: 11:33pm On Sep 19, 2009
Fuji music still exists? WOAH!!
Re: Hiphop Is Fun, But Fuji Music Is Better Than It by lalaboi(m): 11:40pm On Sep 19, 2009
MojiEsther:

@ mama gee: if u think fuji music ain't music, then u shldn't b in this section of NL Forum. I guess u say so cos u have no idea what 'FUJI MUSIC' is. @ poster: i've been waiting 4 this topic all my Naira Land life! Fuji music is rich music. Its classy and fun. Fuji music is done basically to- communicate a message and to create fun. A fuji artiste dare not be creative, A fuji artiste is usually a lyrically rich individual who's also got some measure of depth and intelligence. A fuji artiste cn't escape wit d crap some of dis current naija wannabe 'hip hop hurray' artistes(?) sing. Fuji music is one of d few original music we got. Its ours, tiwan tiwan. For me i put fuji music and hiphop(rap to be precise) on d same level. Simply because of: content, message, pon (play on words) and beats/instrumentals. For now i love kwam 1 (he's a total package). I love Osupa saheed's depth and unique voice, Pasuma's brandimage, personality and creativity, Obesere for his unusual creativity(asakasa), stageperformance,and energy. Though u cn't compare fuji music now to fuji music then. And jst like other genres of music, there are wack fuji singers too-who jst mk noise and say they are singing. Plus the streetboys caused this idea that fuji music is 'gutter music'(i quote).

U was contractdicting urself a bit there. . . .I tot u wer gona end with fuji music is wayyy better. . . . . . .But the bolded part of ur post saved ya lol

True dat there are whacks in every genre of music, . . .Even whacks in hip hop will appeal to the average fuji lover. . . .Including them artistes!. . . .

The only thing that confuses me is the difference between fuji and juju. . . .there seems to be no difference!

kellorah:

Fuji music still exists? WOAH!!

lol. . .yhe. . . .u want some tracks? lol. . . u wont understand one bit lol
Re: Hiphop Is Fun, But Fuji Music Is Better Than It by kellorah: 11:46pm On Sep 19, 2009
LMAO!! You want me to swear for u ehn? grin grin

I enjoyed Shina Peter and Co when it used to come on TV back in the day (eventhough I didn't understand what they were singing) but now, EWW!! I don't even want to give it a try. lipsrsealed
Re: Hiphop Is Fun, But Fuji Music Is Better Than It by okeey(m): 10:21am On Sep 22, 2009
my guy fuji music is not better than hip hop coz most fuji singer want to be a hip hop star now and dere is some areas fuji fits the occasion or any party,hip hop will still be the best,my guy dat my own view.
Re: Hiphop Is Fun, But Fuji Music Is Better Than It by MojiEsther(f): 2:23pm On Sep 22, 2009
@Lala, i don't want to argue 'bout whether a whack hiphop artiste will appeal to an average fuji lover, including a 'fuji 'artiste. This is because jst like a lot of pple i believe u already have a fixed thought about what u think fuji music is and who its lovers are. Now d difference btw fuji and juju- let me try-, fuji is what Ayinde Barrister, kollington, Salawa ('waka' music to be precise) did. And its wat kwam1 and Pasuma does. Juju music is wat KSA, Dayo Kujore and Dele Taiwo did. And its wat Sir Shina Peters does. Juju is softer than fuji. I think the tempo, kind/amount of instrumentals and beats used usually differs. Fuji music used to be seen as music only 4 d mature and influential. It had depth, and only d wise cld grasp wat d singer was saying. D oldtime fuji artistes wld only have 1 or 2 commercial song dat wld appeal 2 every1 for 'sales'. I'm sad fujimusic is not like what it used to be. The artistes, the fans, a lot has changed. Fuji used to be better than wat it is now, even its fans. Jeez, am i so in2 fuji?
Re: Hiphop Is Fun, But Fuji Music Is Better Than It by MojiEsther(f): 2:31pm On Sep 22, 2009
Oops! Didnt mean to post that twice. My fone,
Re: Hiphop Is Fun, But Fuji Music Is Better Than It by bilms(m): 4:42pm On Sep 23, 2009
lol
Re: Hiphop Is Fun, But Fuji Music Is Better Than It by freety(m): 11:07am On Sep 24, 2009
bilms:

U GUYS HAVE TO LISTEN TO FUJI MUSIC AND SEE WHAT I MEAN,

MANY PEOPLE JUST LISTEN TO HIPHOP AND SAY TRAHS ABOUT FUJI because ITS SANG IN NATIVE LANGUAGE, BUT I MUST TELL U GUYS THAT FUJI MJUSIC IS BETTER THAN HIPHOP,

GO LISTEN TO FUJI ARTISTS

1. SAHEED OSUPA ( SARIDOM P)
2. WASIU ALABI ( PASUMA)
3.ABASE AKANDE (OBESERE)

AND MANY MORE

MUTI THHUNDER,REMI ALUKO,SARIDON 2 ,TAIYE CURRENCY, MALAIKA,SAFEJO AMAMA, AYUBA,WAISU AYINDE,TOPE NAUTICAL, AND MANY MORE
You must be a village stupid boy for wasting your time typing this u must be mad i think if not u are a fool,
Re: Hiphop Is Fun, But Fuji Music Is Better Than It by bilms(m): 3:19pm On Sep 24, 2009
guy sharpen up,

for the fact that werent opputuned to listen to fuji music in its original form those not make u a fool, but it make u know less about it,

i have listend to all the hiphop in life, but yet fuji makes it best,

plz go listen to Oba Osupa (saridon P) and convert the lyric to englsih, o boys, niger and the whole world will scater , every corner go dey shake with lyrics,

i bet u, no body among the hiphp star can stand d heat,

about the rocking music, gbam, i giev it to Hip hop,
Re: Hiphop Is Fun, But Fuji Music Is Better Than It by baslone: 6:59pm On Sep 24, 2009
LOL!!!

MojiEsther:

A fuji artiste is usually a lyrically rich individual who's also got some measure of depth and intelligence. A fuji artiste cn't escape wit d crap some of dis current naija wannabe 'hip hop hurray' artistes(?) sing. Fuji music is one of d few original music we got. Its ours, tiwan tiwan. For me i put fuji music and hiphop(rap to be precise) on d same level. Simply because of: content, message, pon (play on words) and beats/instrumentals. For now i love kwam 1 (he's a total package). .

With dat KWAN1 "Won wa mi wale ni canadaaa". That dude's
time is up. He's just defrauding peeps like you.

Infact JuJu is better. Fuji is just noise, most of it come with bad
production that you can't even enjoy the noisy instrumentals unless
when you are high. Plus They never quit using fake beefs to sell their albums.
Re: Hiphop Is Fun, But Fuji Music Is Better Than It by MojiEsther(f): 9:39pm On Sep 24, 2009
@freety- Lol! Easy on the guy now, u dey vex o. He was jst trying to express himself. @blims-Lwkmd. U are so o funny, @baslone-you are very right about what fuji music has become. I already mentioned earlier that its not like wat it used to be. About Kwam1, the 'won wa mi ni Canada' thing is usually on his 'live' records but his albums usually have better content.
Re: Hiphop Is Fun, But Fuji Music Is Better Than It by inme: 3:55am On Sep 25, 2009
fuji? lol i laf in RnB, in my opinion i wil refer to fuji music as environmental polution, if i be Fashola i for don ban those road side shops wey dey use this fuji music dey disturb my ear, only the beat alone reach to make small pikin get convulsion

Pasuma ko patchy patchy ni
Re: Hiphop Is Fun, But Fuji Music Is Better Than It by osasp(m): 7:12am On Sep 25, 2009
lmao

*puke*
Re: Hiphop Is Fun, But Fuji Music Is Better Than It by slimshay(m): 8:09am On Sep 25, 2009
Sayin fuji is better than hip hop/rap is pushing it. But fuji as a genre of music isnt as bad as some would want us to belive in here. I can dare say in the naija music scene at least there is a lot better freestylers in fuji than in rap, cos fuji musicians mostly have to go at it off the top. And there are definitely a lot more wack rappers than fuji musicians.
That said though, image does not in any way help them. The gun-totting that goes with gangster rap is very much real in the fuji scene. It aint gotten to that stage yet in the rap circuits, except of course the ogba blood and crips grin grin. Oluayesaucebaba, whaidoo!!!
Re: Hiphop Is Fun, But Fuji Music Is Better Than It by bilms(m): 4:54pm On Sep 27, 2009
I WONDER Y U PEOPLE TALK ABOUT FUJI MUSIC AS A FIGHTING GENRE

2 PAC VS BIG,  THEY FOUGHT TILL DEATH,  SELL THERE ALBUMS THROUGH BEEF

JA RULE  VS 50 CENT,  NOT TILL DEATH BUT EXCHANGE WORDS THROUGH THERE MUSIC

RUGGED MAN USE EEDRIS AS HIS STEPPING STONE THROUGH ABUSE AND INSULT,  STILL THROUGH HIS MUSIC

MODE 9 AND RUDDED MAN,

TO METION FEW,

SO WHY DO U CONDEM FUJI ARTIST BASED THE MISUNDERSTANDING THEY HAD AND THEY USED THERE MUSIC AS A MEANS OF EXPRSSION , ?

U DONT HV A POINT,  FUJI ALL D WAY
Re: Hiphop Is Fun, But Fuji Music Is Better Than It by MojiEsther(f): 11:34pm On Sep 27, 2009
@ in me- You're American? Wish u read this thread from the beginning. @ osasp- You didnt have to visit this thread if u knw u were gonna puke. @ Slimshay- Wellsaid. You get it! I also realized those guyz make money o(esp d made ones). Their market is the very 'passionate type'- their passion n followership thrills me. I also look at d business side of it-that makes me excited. Especially when i think of how much i cld make, @ in me and osasp- (Hiss). @ Blims-you've got a point there, But some of them fuji boys and followers can b mean o. Talk about 'ada UTC'(utc cutlass), Lebe, 'ooka'(magic ring), 'pa-shun'(death rope), and other butchery utensils and variety of jazz they use during their fights.
Re: Hiphop Is Fun, But Fuji Music Is Better Than It by HAYWIRE(m): 6:54am On Sep 28, 2009
@ mojiEsther i'm suprised at the point in which you view d fuji music, all d weapons you made mention are just instruments of rivalry at a feud point, it happens everywhere, have u heard of survival of d fittest, if those things is what it takes to settle d scores so be it. & moreso where or which media has ever publicise it that kwam1, pasuma, obesere, saridon p, barrister or kollinton personally handle those things by themselves,whatever for? it's just d fans and d level of d likeness they have for d musicians that lead them to that extent. The music is so rich in content, lyrics, sounds and beat that every original fan loves it with a passion.
Look at it from this angle, a fuji act will sing on a whole cd of about at least 50 to 60 mimutes non stop yet with different lyrics, sounds and beat at every interval of about 4 to 5 minutes only to signifies his change in tracks. what a creativity, go to any owambe party where people that knows how to organise faaji with aso-ebi is being thrilled with kwam1 musics especially that of 'E lu ilu 40 fun' (beat a series of 40 sounds for her) and see how happy everybody in d party is, even if you don't understand the music as in you don't understand yoruba language, you can not but stand to catch a glimpse of what is happening, with a space of about 10 munites 40 different types of lyrical beats will be displayed into your earing. I'm very sure a hiphop act can not "mime" up to 10 of his own music on one stage. if u say it's local fine, but hiphop is not better only more popular these days, where was hiphop in Nigeria when kwam1 started to sing fuji let alone sikiru ayinde barrister & kollinton
well, if you don't d language you are not likely to like or understand FUJI music. So please don't talk about it.
Re: Hiphop Is Fun, But Fuji Music Is Better Than It by bilms(m): 12:55pm On Sep 28, 2009
u said it all,

even hip up arts fight with gun more harmful than the so called cutlass. lebe, and co
Re: Hiphop Is Fun, But Fuji Music Is Better Than It by bilms(m): 11:27am On Sep 30, 2009
gba be
Re: Hiphop Is Fun, But Fuji Music Is Better Than It by lalaboi(m): 11:58am On Oct 01, 2009
Blims. . . .na wa oh!

One minute you are shouting "Ludde B" all over the music section. . . .Now you shouting Fuji music is better than Hip hop! lol
Re: Hiphop Is Fun, But Fuji Music Is Better Than It by bilms(m): 1:53pm On Oct 01, 2009
yea, LuDDAR B is a cool guy, and the guy is good,

But men, i keep listening to these two genre and i discover people just think fuji artist are dumb,

i thinks its time to say something about it
Re: Hiphop Is Fun, But Fuji Music Is Better Than It by ajekpaks(m): 2:39pm On Oct 01, 2009
whats wrong here?
Re: Hiphop Is Fun, But Fuji Music Is Better Than It by bilms(m): 10:43am On Oct 02, 2009
u can point it out if there is anything wrong
Re: Hiphop Is Fun, But Fuji Music Is Better Than It by lalaboi(m): 11:34pm On Oct 04, 2009
bilms:

yea, LuDDAR B is a cool guy, and the guy is good,

But men, i keep listening to these two genre and i discover people just think fuji artist are dumb,

i thinks its time to say something about it

But. . .that was just a thought from you. . . It also depends on your background. . . . .Ppl very close to you must have been fuji lovers which is why u so passionate about it!
Re: Hiphop Is Fun, But Fuji Music Is Better Than It by bilms(m): 10:47am On Oct 05, 2009
u re wrong here,

i just started listening to fuji recently, i have the same thinking abt it, but when some said something similar to this and i think i shouldnt just criticise, but listen then make my comments, when i listen and i feel the song is cool, but just the beat is too noisy,

the artist i listen to was Saridom P ( Oba Orin) so i have interest to listen to others and from there i keep listening,

what i think is this, when u listen to fuji music, u shouldnt look at the beat side first, just listen to the flow, i bet u, u will love it and b4 u no it, u wont have problem with the beats any more,

and u will keep loving it
Re: Hiphop Is Fun, But Fuji Music Is Better Than It by baslone: 1:57pm On Oct 06, 2009
Talking about beef. Our local hip hop and the foreign
artistes always have reason to get it cracking. Most of
them take the that advantage to sell records. The root of 50/Ja's,
Rkelly/Neyo, Rugged/Eedris&Kenny's beef are completely different
from Pac/Big, JayZ/Dipset and so is Enimem/Mariah.

Fine! some actually start some to sell records. Ever since I was born and till
date, the only thing that starts beef in fuji is "I AM THE NEW KING".

All fuji artistes including the upcoming ones are always one king of sometin or the other.
Re: Hiphop Is Fun, But Fuji Music Is Better Than It by bilms(m): 8:00pm On Oct 06, 2009
ur opinion

(1) (2) (Reply)

Music Video - Bracket Ft 2 Face Idibia Remember (yori Yori Rmx.) / *download* New Music: Timaya - All The Way / Download DJ Smart Don Gospel Party Mix (download Music)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.