Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,137 members, 7,780,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:03 AM

Who Will You Praise For This Work? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Will You Praise For This Work? (775 Views)

Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In A Prayer, Praise And Worship / Jeezy Praise Wizkid / Does This Work Or Just A Mere Statements. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will You Praise For This Work? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 31, 2016
Who should be praised for this work :

1. Architecture

2. Engineer

3. Builder

1 Share

Re: Who Will You Praise For This Work? by Hawx(m): 6:00pm On Jul 31, 2016
I personally think 'the Structural Engineer'! His calculations must be very accurate for this structure to stand!
Re: Who Will You Praise For This Work? by missingrib(f): 6:08pm On Jul 31, 2016
The builder.the architecture designed it but it's the builder that will make it the way it is
Re: Who Will You Praise For This Work? by Ajanacool(m): 6:13pm On Jul 31, 2016
All of the above
Re: Who Will You Praise For This Work? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 31, 2016
Hawx:
I personally think 'the Structural Engineer'! His calculations must be very accurate for this structure to stand!

Hmm.. True, the Engineer must've had his calculations perfectly done for such a structure to be able to be stand.

missingrib:
The builder.the architecture designed it but it's the builder that will make it the way it is

Also true, the builders go done work like madt!

Ajanacool:
All of the above

Hehehehee abi na, I dey feel you.

1 Like

Re: Who Will You Praise For This Work? by AbuMikey(m): 8:29pm On Jul 31, 2016
Firstly, the Architect, for conceiving the idea.

Secondly, the Structural Engineer for getting all his Calculations right.

Lastly, but not the least, the Builder/Civil Engineer for agreeing to do the job.
Re: Who Will You Praise For This Work? by photoshoot(m): 8:45pm On Jul 31, 2016
The architect...

Cc: gbegiri101
Re: Who Will You Praise For This Work? by sugarboii(m): 9:10pm On Jul 31, 2016
I praise the MONEY spent
Re: Who Will You Praise For This Work? by kingreign(m): 10:31pm On Jul 31, 2016
Reiyvinn:

1. Architecture

2. Engineer

3. Builder
You no even call town planner?

No worry, we go come do development control exercise for this building.
Re: Who Will You Praise For This Work? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 31, 2016
kingreign:
You no even call town planner?
No worry, we go come do development control exercise for this building.

Lol funny guy... No I for call Omo nile?
Re: Who Will You Praise For This Work? by kingreign(m): 10:44pm On Jul 31, 2016
Reiyvinn:

Lol funny guy... No I for call Omo nile?

First, the architect designs such, then gives the mechanical and structural drawings task to an engineer to design, then it is brought to a town planner (who is also called a cityscape architect/designer) to verify the feasibility of such building, its safety, economy, convenience, aesthetics and also factors such as setbacks, zoning, orientation, etc are then placed in consideration. Then a suitable land is demarcated for such project. From time to time, the town planner comes to inspect the building to assess and ensure its in conformity to planning standards and safety.
After the project is completed, the planner comes in again to inspect the finished work and then its commissioned or handed over to be used.

A planner isn't relegated to the back seat in any medium/large scale construction work both in urban and/or areas or regions.
Re: Who Will You Praise For This Work? by princetom1(m): 10:46pm On Jul 31, 2016
Reiyvinn:

1. Architecture

2. Engineer

3. Builder

Judging from this picture, this building isn't real. Where u for it?
Re: Who Will You Praise For This Work? by princetom1(m): 10:46pm On Jul 31, 2016
Reiyvinn:

1. Architecture

2. Engineer

3. Builder

Judging from this picture, this building isn't real. Where u get am?
Re: Who Will You Praise For This Work? by MidasTouche01(m): 10:56pm On Jul 31, 2016
The praises should go to the Architect, he brought the concept.... any building is the child of an Architect's dream...

Architects are the #MasterThinkers
Re: Who Will You Praise For This Work? by MidasTouche01(m): 10:59pm On Jul 31, 2016
The praises should go to the Architect, he brought the concept.... any building is the child of an Architect's dream...

Architects are the #MasterThinkers

But, on second thoughts I hold the Structural Engineers in high esteem, they ensure the child of the Architect is nourished from birth to adulthood, they carry out the calculations required for the building to stand... I doff my cap...

The town planners got NOTHING to do with the construction process of a building as a single entity.
Re: Who Will You Praise For This Work? by feran15(m): 8:32pm On Feb 08, 2017
It's probably not a real building, but if it was, i think praise should go to everyone for doing their jobs properly because if the architect designs but the structural engineer specifies wwrong beam or column size, the building would collapse and if the builder doesn't ensure the building is built with proper materials and methods, then building wouldn't come crashing down.

The architect is usually given more credit because people love things that are pleasant to the eyes
Re: Who Will You Praise For This Work? by Queentito(f): 11:16pm On Feb 08, 2017
Queentito:

The person that took the picture cheesy, I'm sure it's an itel S31 that was used to snap the picture
Reiyvinn:

1. Architecture

2. Engineer

3. Builder
The person that took the picture cheesy, I'm sure it's an itel S31 that was used to snap the picture.
Re: Who Will You Praise For This Work? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 08, 2017
Queentito:

The person that took the picture cheesy, I'm sure it's an itel S31 that was used to snap the picture

*rubs beard* Am I supposed to goan airtel itel S31 because of this now? Cos ayam smelling advertisement ooo.

(1) (Reply)

MTN Vs Enugu Small Businesses / Recession: UBA Feeling The Heat? / Shooting Stars Defender, Izu Joseph, Shot Dead In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.