Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Chicken And Chips (and How To Prepare Them) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Chicken And Chips (and How To Prepare Them) (44098 Views)

Top 3 Hausa Food And How To Prepare Them (photos) / Where Can I Learn How To Make Grilled Chicken And Chips / Man Kills Monkeys In Port-Harcourt, Uses Them To Prepare Pepper Soup. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chicken And Chips (and How To Prepare Them) by NZAGHA(f): 6:30pm On Jul 31, 2016
#For Chips:

Ingredients:

*Potatoes (starchy potatoes preferably)
*Vegetable oil
*Salt

#Preparation:

*Use starchy potatoes
*Wash and slice the potatoes
*Soak them in water and add salt to it. Leave for 20mins. Or thereabout. Bring them out and allow to dry for a while.
*put the vegetable oil in a frypan and allow to be very hot. Add the potatoes and bring them out almost immediately.
*allow to cool completely.
*heat the oil again until very hot. Refry the potatoes.
*add salt to tastes

#For Chicken.

Ingredients:

*Chicken
*Flour
*Oil
*Garlic powder
*Eggs
*Milk
*Bread crumbs
*Pepper
*Salt
*All purpose flour
*Lemon Juice
*Red chilli powder

#Preparation:

*Wash and cut chicken into desired pieces. Dont remove skin. Set aside.
*Miranade the chicken for one hour using a mixture of the lemon juice, red chilli powder and salt.
*Beat egg in a bowl and add milk. Whisk thoroughly.
*In another bowl, add flour, garlic powder, red chilli, bread crumbs and salt and mix together.
*Put the chicken in the flour mixture and allow it to coat the chicken.
*Then dip the chicken to the whisked egg and milk and coat again with the flour.
*Heat oil in a frypan and then deep fry the chicken until it turns golden brown.

#For salad.

#Ingredients.

*Lettuce
*Cabbage
*Ketchup
*Tomatoes

#Preparation

*Cut the vegetables into desired shape and mix together.
*Serve as dressing for chicken and chips.
*Put ketchup by the side of the plate.

After this processes you're good to go. Food is ready. Oya chopping mode activated.

http://newstrumpet..com/2016/07/food-chicken-and-chips-how-to-prepare.html

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chicken And Chips (and How To Prepare Them) by sayyid(m): 7:12pm On Jul 31, 2016
hmmmm looks yummy,
nice work

How I wish you should be a lady I for marry you as my 15th wife so that you go they dish all these goodies inside my stomach. lolz

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicken And Chips (and How To Prepare Them) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 31, 2016
Hmmmmm. Yummmy wink

Which one is 'starcy' potatoes pls?

Sweet or Irish potatoes?

How I wish i'm the type that eats so much cry

Op, i'm wondering. How do you know my moniker I hardly visit this section bro smiley.

Meanwhile, i'm jealous of ur gf o.

3 Likes

Re: Chicken And Chips (and How To Prepare Them) by MzDesire(f): 7:29pm On Jul 31, 2016
Hmmmn....nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chicken And Chips (and How To Prepare Them) by Sharon6(f): 9:17pm On Jul 31, 2016
Yummy. Thanks for sharing.

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!
Re: Chicken And Chips (and How To Prepare Them) by oluwasegun007(m): 9:18pm On Jul 31, 2016
abeg d chicken don do me,

i dont need the chips.... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chicken And Chips (and How To Prepare Them) by bolex04(m): 9:18pm On Jul 31, 2016
M
Re: Chicken And Chips (and How To Prepare Them) by BushDoctor123: 9:18pm On Jul 31, 2016
Re: Chicken And Chips (and How To Prepare Them) by ibe9ja: 9:18pm On Jul 31, 2016
I need to visit KFC tomorrow
Re: Chicken And Chips (and How To Prepare Them) by BushDoctor123: 9:20pm On Jul 31, 2016
No 6 gradually getting there.
Re: Chicken And Chips (and How To Prepare Them) by chimah3(m): 9:20pm On Jul 31, 2016
Recipe for chicken and chips kwa!!!??

If you can't make this before now...just give up cooking in your life already!!!
Re: Chicken And Chips (and How To Prepare Them) by Busuyib(f): 9:22pm On Jul 31, 2016
Yummy
Re: Chicken And Chips (and How To Prepare Them) by Sunofgod(m): 9:23pm On Jul 31, 2016
Easier to buy.....kfc
Re: Chicken And Chips (and How To Prepare Them) by Galacious1: 9:24pm On Jul 31, 2016
Y dont u make urs? Dat's d essence of dis thread
ibe9ja:
I need to visit KFC tomorrow
Re: Chicken And Chips (and How To Prepare Them) by Rich4god(m): 9:29pm On Jul 31, 2016
I wish I have the time to practice this... sad
Re: Chicken And Chips (and How To Prepare Them) by ibe9ja: 9:36pm On Jul 31, 2016
Galacious1:
Y dont u make urs? Dat's d essence of dis thread

I never fit follow simple instruction on how to make eba, na chiken and chips jamb comprehension passage instruction I go fit follow?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chicken And Chips (and How To Prepare Them) by orijintv(m): 9:38pm On Jul 31, 2016
Op sef no too sabi . . he had to copy frm a source bfre he made his
Re: Chicken And Chips (and How To Prepare Them) by ddaammyy(f): 9:38pm On Jul 31, 2016
grin kissMmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Chicken And Chips (and How To Prepare Them) by Adedayo97(m): 9:41pm On Jul 31, 2016
Hmm nice 1
Re: Chicken And Chips (and How To Prepare Them) by ANIEXTY(m): 9:44pm On Jul 31, 2016
Has anyone els noticed that the chicken in the indomie pack has been replaced with an egg ?

nawa oooo! the kind hardship 4 naija now no be here!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicken And Chips (and How To Prepare Them) by frisky2good(m): 9:48pm On Jul 31, 2016
I already know how to make chicken and chips. Just teach me how to make ketchup and I will be grateful forever.

3 Likes

Re: Chicken And Chips (and How To Prepare Them) by Bluette(f): 9:54pm On Jul 31, 2016
Thnks OP.
Pls check my signature.
Re: Chicken And Chips (and How To Prepare Them) by pythonkid(m): 9:59pm On Jul 31, 2016
Hungry ppl .... im chilling with this all day
Re: Chicken And Chips (and How To Prepare Them) by yunglivochi(m): 10:22pm On Jul 31, 2016
nice 1 op
Re: Chicken And Chips (and How To Prepare Them) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 31, 2016
Op u didn't boil the meat b4 frying abi. Ok kwantinue
Re: Chicken And Chips (and How To Prepare Them) by Mikylopez(f): 10:25pm On Jul 31, 2016
I can't find lemon juice in ma area and red chilli pepper....ion like d chicken and chips I bot on Friday it wasn't dry bub d salad is 100%
Re: Chicken And Chips (and How To Prepare Them) by AlienStar: 10:28pm On Jul 31, 2016
You can buy it from grocery store (i.e salad house)
frisky2good:
I already know how to make chicken and chips. Just teach me how to make ketchup and I will be grateful forever.
Re: Chicken And Chips (and How To Prepare Them) by AlienStar: 10:34pm On Jul 31, 2016
You can buy lemon and make the juice yaself. Red chilli pepper dey for local market na.
Mikylopez:
I can't find lemon juice in ma area and red chilli pepper....ion like d chicken and chips I bot on Friday it wasn't dry bub d salad is 100%
Re: Chicken And Chips (and How To Prepare Them) by kenoz(m): 10:46pm On Jul 31, 2016
yummy
Nice one op
Re: Chicken And Chips (and How To Prepare Them) by ugonna1054(m): 10:57pm On Jul 31, 2016
Girls have lost their virginity coz of chicken and chipz

Ask UNILAG girls

2 Likes

Re: Chicken And Chips (and How To Prepare Them) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 31, 2016
OP,you go make better husband oh! wink Oya,will you marry me? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Chicken And Chips (and How To Prepare Them) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 31, 2016
NZAGHA:
#For Chips:

Ingredients:

*Potatoes (starchy potatoes preferably)
*Vegetable oil
*Salt

#Preparation:

*Use starchy potatoes
*Wash and slice the potatoes
*Soak them in water and add salt to it. Leave for 20mins. Or thereabout. Bring them out and allow to dry for a while.
*put the vegetable oil in a frypan and allow to be very hot. Add the potatoes and bring them out almost immediately.
*allow to cool completely.
*heat the oil again until very hot. Refry the potatoes.
*add salt to tastes

#For Chicken.

Ingredients:

*Chicken
*Flour
*Oil
*Garlic powder
*Eggs
*Milk
*Bread crumbs
*Pepper
*Salt
*All purpose flour
*Lemon Juice
*Red chilli powder

#Preparation:

*Wash and cut chicken into desired pieces. Dont remove skin. Set aside.
*Miranade the chicken for one hour using a mixture of the lemon juice, red chilli powder and salt.
*Beat egg in a bowl and add milk. Whisk thoroughly.
*In another bowl, add flour, garlic powder, red chilli, bread crumbs and salt and mix together.
*Put the chicken in the flour mixture and allow it to coat the chicken.
*Then dip the chicken to the whisked egg and milk and coat again with the flour.
*Heat oil in a frypan and then deep fry the chicken until it turns golden brown.

#For salad.

#Ingredients.

*Lettuce
*Cabbage
*Ketchup
*Tomatoes

#Preparation

*Cut the vegetables into desired shape and mix together.
*Serve as dressing for chicken and chips.
*Put ketchup by the side of the plate.

After this processes you're good to go. Food is ready. Oya chopping mode activated.

http://newstrumpet..com/2016/07/food-chicken-and-chips-how-to-prepare.html

WTF is MIRANADE?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Popular Congolese Delicacy Called Mbinzo (photos) / How Much Is A Crate Of Egg In Your Area? / How To Make Soft Chin-chin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.