Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

Is Marriage To A Cousin Of Your Cousin Permissible? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Marriage To A Cousin Of Your Cousin Permissible? (665 Views)

Are You Gonna Have Sex With Your Cousin? / Is Sex With Your Cousin A Religious Sin Or A Societal Taboo? / Is It Right To Have Sex With Your Cousin?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Marriage To A Cousin Of Your Cousin Permissible? by LoremIpsum: 7:03pm On Jul 31, 2016
Re: Is Marriage To A Cousin Of Your Cousin Permissible? by Sagytarius(m): 7:05pm On Jul 31, 2016
Dumb question.
Re: Is Marriage To A Cousin Of Your Cousin Permissible? by IamLEGEND1: 7:10pm On Jul 31, 2016
na when you born pikin wey get diabetes, hepatitis,epilepsy,sickle cell anaemia, carry down syndrome join.....na then ur eye go open.
Re: Is Marriage To A Cousin Of Your Cousin Permissible? by ronald4lif(m): 7:17pm On Jul 31, 2016
You aren't related to B and should be fine. The only ties you have with her is connected to your cousin A and not her. This shouldn't be a problem.
Re: Is Marriage To A Cousin Of Your Cousin Permissible? by IkoloTheSage: 7:19pm On Jul 31, 2016
It depends on your culture, broda .

Emir Sanusi is married to his cousin.
Many of such marriages also exist in many Nigerian societies.

If your culture permits it, marry her fa.
All these oloshos everywhere deserves no commitment or marriage from a responsible man .
Re: Is Marriage To A Cousin Of Your Cousin Permissible? by Cutehector(m): 7:30pm On Jul 31, 2016
In the igbo land I don't really think it's permissible grin
Re: Is Marriage To A Cousin Of Your Cousin Permissible? by AfricanApple(f): 7:50pm On Jul 31, 2016
depends on your culture and religion. as Muslim you are permitted. its best you seek advice from the elder ones in your family
Re: Is Marriage To A Cousin Of Your Cousin Permissible? by agbonkamen(f): 8:14pm On Jul 31, 2016
which kind long confusing question be dis your cousin's cousin grin ask elderly people
Re: Is Marriage To A Cousin Of Your Cousin Permissible? by Nobody: 1:36am On Aug 01, 2016
I guess so. If the cousins aren't related then there's no problem.
My dad has two cousins from different parents who married each other; a cousin from his father's side married his first cousin from his mother's side. If one traces their heritage they both fall out of the family tree.

(1) (Reply)

Things You Must Be Prepared For If You Must Be In A Relationship / I Gave My Body To My Husband's Boss To Win A Him Promotion / Must Read: Case Of The Ex ($uper Er0tic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.