Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Budget Padding: Jibrin Releases Documents, Implicates More Rep Members [see Full - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Budget Padding: Jibrin Releases Documents, Implicates More Rep Members [see Full (27703 Views)

What Tinubu Told Senators, Rep Members In Lagos Meeting / Budget Padding: Jibrin Forwards Names Of First 50 Reps To EFCC, See List / Presidency Lauds Rep Members For Passing 2 Executive Bills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Budget Padding: Jibrin Releases Documents, Implicates More Rep Members [see Full by AdeniyiA(m): 6:58am On Aug 01, 2016
EmeeNaka:
109million for Nnewi North,Nnewi south and Ekwusigo federal constituency? That's such a pity. Igbos don't know how to loot. That's the most sincere but grossly insufficient constituency project figure. What will 109million do for Nnewi north, Nnewi south and Ekwusigo Federal constituency?
The simple truth is that ,building it was never the intention, !
@boldest,u contradicted yourself, is there anything like 'sincere loot' ? Unless u're trying to normalize abnormalities
Re: Budget Padding: Jibrin Releases Documents, Implicates More Rep Members [see Full by EmeeNaka: 7:34am On Aug 01, 2016
AdeniyiA:

The simple truth is that ,building it was never the intention, !
@boldest,u contradicted yourself, is there anything like 'sincere loot' ? Unless u're trying to normalize abnormalities
'it was also gathered that a document linking the Majority leader of the House, Femi Gbajabimila with constituency projects worth over N4 billion which is domiciled in Osun and Niger States against the initial N1.8 billion constituency projects allocated to him was in circulation'. You can see why I said that Chris Azubuogu's 109million constituency project. His mates were allocated 1.8billion.

3 Likes

Re: Budget Padding: Jibrin Releases Documents, Implicates More Rep Members [see Full by rolchi(m): 8:03am On Aug 01, 2016
Where are documents showing what Jibrin himself inserted into the Budget? Until, he releases this document, I am not taking him serious.
Re: Budget Padding: Jibrin Releases Documents, Implicates More Rep Members [see Full by passionate88: 8:51am On Aug 01, 2016
Apc shame

1 Like

Re: Budget Padding: Jibrin Releases Documents, Implicates More Rep Members [see Full by free2ryhme: 8:53am On Aug 01, 2016
I pray they don't resign until they are disgraced out of office. Useless lots
Re: Budget Padding: Jibrin Releases Documents, Implicates More Rep Members [see Full by canalily(m): 8:59am On Aug 01, 2016
Look at the people we struggled for under the rain and in the sun to represent usundecided look what they are doingangry we are here dying in stervationshocked
Re: Budget Padding: Jibrin Releases Documents, Implicates More Rep Members [see Full by yipata: 8:59am On Aug 01, 2016
I wonder why people are shouting APC is corrupt. If apc is corrupt all this happenings wouldn't be heard and tye pally will be so tight that everything Nigeria owns will be shared among some few elements.... Why we are knowing about all this now is because APC is the saviour and our president won't cover anyone's yansh. EVEN CHILEREN BORN OFNTHE SAME PARENT ARENT ALWAYS THE SAME IN PERSONALITY, THATS WHY SOMEARE ALWAYS DISOWNED. Change is the reason why everyone has a say and nothing is hidden again.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Budget Padding: Jibrin Releases Documents, Implicates More Rep Members [see Full by eghexs76: 9:05am On Aug 01, 2016
I like dis quote. ...please give me the book, chapter and verse in the bible....thanks
Re: Budget Padding: Jibrin Releases Documents, Implicates More Rep Members [see Full by talktrue1(m): 9:07am On Aug 01, 2016
PMB should recall those people he sacked from different Ministries on the padding accusations since the truth is coming out that the padding was done by our so called Honourables
Re: Budget Padding: Jibrin Releases Documents, Implicates More Rep Members [see Full by emerged01(m): 9:07am On Aug 01, 2016
The problem of Nigeria is national assembly and house of Representatives.
Re: Budget Padding: Jibrin Releases Documents, Implicates More Rep Members [see Full by DabuIIIT: 9:07am On Aug 01, 2016
APC-HOUSE OF CORRUPTION. HOUSE OF SAINTLY THIEVES. FUJI HOUSE OF COMMOTION. HOUSE OF ROGUES..........WORST OF ALL,THEY COMMAND A BANDWAGON HORDE OF BLIND SUFFERING AND SMILLING AND HUNGRY ZOMBIE FOLLOWERS.
NIGERIANS SHUD RISE AGAINST THIS EVIL PARTY OF SAINTLY LOOKING ROBBERS.

2 Likes

Re: Budget Padding: Jibrin Releases Documents, Implicates More Rep Members [see Full by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 01, 2016
this is the only way to enlighten the general public about the corruption going on in high places, all I can say is it's the Lord's and it marvelous in our eyes, whatever is going on is not to the favor of any party but to the enlightenment of the masses
Re: Budget Padding: Jibrin Releases Documents, Implicates More Rep Members [see Full by nerodenero: 9:08am On Aug 01, 2016
It's hot now like every other corrupt cases we have had in the past. The results are evident. Just like the previous ones, this one too shall pass. I hope I am wrong.
Re: Budget Padding: Jibrin Releases Documents, Implicates More Rep Members [see Full by danielChigozie(m): 9:11am On Aug 01, 2016
coolhumble:
Okay now, little by little God will expose everyone involve bastards
noting will happen. Speaker remains
Re: Budget Padding: Jibrin Releases Documents, Implicates More Rep Members [see Full by tunderay(m): 9:16am On Aug 01, 2016
MidasTouche01:
Hmmmm....

Buhari Mr. Integrity is yet to comment on this oo, don't worry... just know that...

The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis...
When exactly will you grow up? So Buhari have to speak up on everything that happened because he's the President? And I know people like you will be the one to shout blue murder if he interfere.
Re: Budget Padding: Jibrin Releases Documents, Implicates More Rep Members [see Full by andyanders: 9:17am On Aug 01, 2016
EmeeNaka:
109million for Nnewi North,Nnewi south and Ekwusigo federal constituency? That's such a pity. Igbos don't know how to loot. That's the most sincere but grossly insufficient constituency project figure. What will 109million do for Nnewi north, Nnewi south and Ekwusigo Federal constituency?

For his pocket and not for his people. He has girlfriends to share the little money for. One small sales boy in Nnewi is bigger than that amount of money been requested by that dishonorable member from Nnewi.Shame to him and those that sent him. The main boss from the North allocated 4 billion to himself because he knows the exchange rate hence the amount he requested and himself from the East is asking for 109million only.
Re: Budget Padding: Jibrin Releases Documents, Implicates More Rep Members [see Full by tunderay(m): 9:18am On Aug 01, 2016
DabuIIIT:
APC-HOUSE OF CORRUPTION. HOUSE OF SAINTLY THIEVES. FUJI HOUSE OF COMMOTION. HOUSE OF ROGUES..........WORST OF ALL,THEY COMMAND A BANDWAGON HORDE OF BLIND SUFFERING AND SMILLING AND HUNGRY ZOMBIE FOLLOWERS.
NIGERIANS SHUD RISE AGAINST THIS EVIL PARTY OF SAINTLY LOOKING ROBBERS.
Eyah, sorry pal. Hon Lee Ogor is also an APC member?
Re: Budget Padding: Jibrin Releases Documents, Implicates More Rep Members [see Full by MidasTouche01(m): 9:19am On Aug 01, 2016
tunderay:
When exactly will you grow up? So Buhari have to speak up on everything that happened because he's the President? And I know people like you will be the one to shout blue murder if he interfere.

Must u quote person, isn't everyone entitled to his/her opinion
Re: Budget Padding: Jibrin Releases Documents, Implicates More Rep Members [see Full by 9jatatafo(m): 9:22am On Aug 01, 2016
Please good spirited nairalander, anyone who has any android to spare me should let me know. I don't have money to buy anyone now and the bb4 I am using is not working well ooo. I am very serious and not a scammer ooooo!!!!
Re: Budget Padding: Jibrin Releases Documents, Implicates More Rep Members [see Full by CoolFreeday(m): 9:22am On Aug 01, 2016
So this is what they have been doing? Thank God for PMB, its no longer business as usual.
Re: Budget Padding: Jibrin Releases Documents, Implicates More Rep Members [see Full by Demolaxzy(m): 9:24am On Aug 01, 2016
Dis is getting messier. Hope Mr. Pressie dey watch too..
Re: Budget Padding: Jibrin Releases Documents, Implicates More Rep Members [see Full by DedeNkem: 9:24am On Aug 01, 2016
I'm glad Jibrin exposed these criminals, but why didn't he do it before he was sacked?

He was cut off from the loot and now went nuclear by spilling the bean.

Jibrin should be investigated and forced to release other documents he may be hiding to protect his fellow crooked friends.

Whether the budget is padded or not, we still get the same result - nothing on the ground to prove any budget was implemented because they usually loot the funds!

Everyone at the NASS is very corrupt!

1 Like

Re: Budget Padding: Jibrin Releases Documents, Implicates More Rep Members [see Full by tunderay(m): 9:29am On Aug 01, 2016
MidasTouche01:

Must u quote person, isn't everyone entitled to his/her opinion
you are entitled to your opinion truly, but let it be one that will make sense. Seun included the "quote " so we can interact with ourselves.
Re: Budget Padding: Jibrin Releases Documents, Implicates More Rep Members [see Full by bayinq25(m): 9:31am On Aug 01, 2016
APC=PDP, any Nigerian who fails this simple arithmetic is dumb.. so easy for these devils ruling us to switch parties at any time.
Re: Budget Padding: Jibrin Releases Documents, Implicates More Rep Members [see Full by Ogunleti01: 9:33am On Aug 01, 2016
Lovelynature:
Them nyash don dey open small small. Shey them say apc no corrupt. Na only past administrations corrupt. But the economy isn't smiling at all and the masses are suffering under the self acclaimed saint administration
I don't know why some people find it difficult to reason logically for once if APC claims to be saint then they are keeping to their word by exposing corrupt individuals unlike PDP era when impunity thrived under the watchful eyes of oga JONA without him challenging it.
Re: Budget Padding: Jibrin Releases Documents, Implicates More Rep Members [see Full by coolhumble(m): 9:37am On Aug 01, 2016
danielChigozie:
noting will happen. Speaker remains

Lets see.
Re: Budget Padding: Jibrin Releases Documents, Implicates More Rep Members [see Full by nevilbot: 9:37am On Aug 01, 2016
MidasTouche01:
Hmmmm....

Buhari Mr. Integrity is yet to comment on this oo, don't worry... just know that...

The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis...

Guy stop being an hater and follow the news. Even me wey no reside in naija know that Buhari has ordered the inspector general of police to begin immediate investigation into d matter. It was news on channels TV since last night. Wat else do u want him to do? To go flog dogara out of d chambers himself?
Re: Budget Padding: Jibrin Releases Documents, Implicates More Rep Members [see Full by DabuIIIT: 9:41am On Aug 01, 2016
tunderay:
Eyah, sorry pal. Hon Lee Ogor is also an APC member?

eyah,pèlè o,unrepentant zombie,lee ogor is in charge ba,he is the speaker of hor or SP,abi? Lolls
Re: Budget Padding: Jibrin Releases Documents, Implicates More Rep Members [see Full by authenticman(m): 9:44am On Aug 01, 2016
EmeeNaka:

Its sad that you left the weighty issues in this saga and are talking about amount added or 'padded'. Whether it is N1 allocated or billions of Naira what the lawmakers have done is criminal andd totally condemnable!
Re: Budget Padding: Jibrin Releases Documents, Implicates More Rep Members [see Full by tunderay(m): 9:46am On Aug 01, 2016
DabuIIIT:

eyah,pèlè o,unrepentant zombie,lee ogor is in charge ba,he is the speaker of hor or SP,abi? Lolls
see your life, wailing zombie. They said someone is a thief, you asked if he was in charge? I can't blame you wailers, corruption is enshrined in your blood, reason why you still believe GEJ is your hero despite all that happened under his watch.
Re: Budget Padding: Jibrin Releases Documents, Implicates More Rep Members [see Full by xross(m): 9:53am On Aug 01, 2016
Lovelynature:
Them nyash don dey open small small. Shey them say apc no corrupt. Na only past administrations corrupt. But the economy isn't smiling at all and the masses are suffering under the self acclaimed saint administration

We all know these politicians are same people swaping parties. Isn't it ok that all this stuffs are coming out. Instead of a tenure where it will be done in silence and covered up without any issues.

Let the ball play. It would determine the outcome of 2-3elections to come. People are becoming wiser and a time would come when rogues won't be able to buy their way into offices anymore.

You try bross
Re: Budget Padding: Jibrin Releases Documents, Implicates More Rep Members [see Full by DabuIIIT: 9:55am On Aug 01, 2016
tunderay:
see your life, wailing zombie. They said someone is a thief, you asked if he was in charge? I can't blame you wailers, corruption is enshrined in your blood, reason why you still believe GEJ is your hero despite all that happened under his watch.

haba,see PAINMENT o
lollsss....see classic mouthfoaming,hahahahahahahaha.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu, Saraki Hold Secret Meeting In Kebbi / Tinubu: Lack Of Access To Credit Facilities Is A Major Cause Of Corruption / Ex-Sierra Leone President Ernest Bai Koroma Arrives In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.