Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Gov.ladoja Wins At Supreme Court. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov.ladoja Wins At Supreme Court. (1168 Views)

Saraki Supporters At Supreme Court Ruling Today (pics) / Wike's Victory At Supreme Court: No Victory Yet. / Orji Uzor-Kalu Wins At Appeal As Court Sacks Mao Ohuabunwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov.ladoja Wins At Supreme Court. by alarinka(m): 5:28pm On Dec 07, 2006
GOV.LADOJA WINS FINALLY AT THE SUPREME COURT
 Hey guys,its with great pleasure that i savour the good news coming from the apex court that Gov.rasheed ladoja has been reinstated.
   Goes to show just like me signature below that weeping may endure for a nite, rejoicing comes at dawn,
   On a serious note what are the lessons to be learnt in this year old struggle;
 1]  Don t put your hope in God fathers
 2] your deputy can be treacherous, [ getting common with?? ogbomoso people in S/W Nig??]
 3]hold on to your dream , no matter the odds
  4] GOD-The ultimate Godfather never sleeps
   5] always observe due process diligently in all things.
    6] slow and steady wins the race
     7]In politics,what counts is individual interest
      8]The court is still the hope of all
       9]old age does not signify dignity, imagine a 79 year old thug in your neighbourhood,
       10] Amala eating, [if taken in excess/ and greedily too] can affect your goal[s]
Re: Gov.ladoja Wins At Supreme Court. by buchio7(m): 8:48pm On Dec 07, 2006
Dis a victory to democrats,to nigerians and it serves akala right.

treachery is a crime dat must be discouraged
Re: Gov.ladoja Wins At Supreme Court. by Wilfem(m): 9:41pm On Dec 07, 2006
When I first got to know of it on this site, I quickly switched on my tv set to hear further about it, but it is a pity that our local tv broadcasters were afraid to say/broadcast what really happened, (all in the fear of what the "strong man" of Ibadan politics might do to them. But later in the day, @ exactly 9pm, when the victorious details of the Supreme Court ruling was broadcasted without the fear of any. I couldn't hide my joy and happiness for Ladoja's victory. It is a sign of good things to come in the country. I'm indeed happy. smiley smiley
Re: Gov.ladoja Wins At Supreme Court. by alarinka(m): 9:58pm On Dec 07, 2006
, the erstwhile governor [akala] says he cannot respect a declarative judgment!!, see the quality of leaders we have in oyo state, lawless,daring and outrightly daft,
He is even being goaded by his media man, a supposedly intelligent diaspora collumnist in Nigerian world website,
Ladoja needs to move fast now!!! they are scheeming for a state of emergency to cover their misdeeds,
LETS HOPE THE MUZZLED MEDIA IN MY DEAR STATE[OYO] FIND THEIR VOICES NOW,
LETS HOPE THE EFCC DUST THE BOOKS/ACCOUNT OF OYO STATE
LETS HOPE OYO STATE WITNESS UNPARALLED GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT
LETS HOPE THAT TINUBU[LADOJA S FRIEND] DOES NOT TURN HIMSELF INTO ANOTHER ADEDIBU IN LAGOS
LETS HOPE THAT BAYO OJO BEGS FOR God s forgiveness
LETS HOPE THAT BABA VOMITS THE ADULTERATED AMALA[monthly security votes]
Re: Gov.ladoja Wins At Supreme Court. by Akolawole(m): 12:22am On Dec 08, 2006
One Nairalander just text me the good news.

What is going to happen in my dear oyo state?

http://naijanet.com/news/source/2006/dec/7/1000.html

Any state of emergency coming?
Re: Gov.ladoja Wins At Supreme Court. by kitaun(m): 1:38am On Dec 08, 2006
Lets wait and see as things pan out! Am sure we have not heard the last about this issue!

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo, Pdp Senators Meet Amid Renewed Push For Shift Of Handover Date / Obj, Yar'dua, Jonathan And Other Indicted! / Obasanjo Says: Adedibu Is The Father Of Pdp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.