Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Review By A Ten Year Old - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Review By A Ten Year Old (12597 Views)

J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection / Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Part I & II - Ebook PDF, Kindle / The New Story Of Harry Potter And The Cursed Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Review By A Ten Year Old by HeavenlyBang(m): 7:05am On Aug 02, 2016
Starxx:
Who get time for Harry Potter when DNB Stories dey there

That's because most Nigerian books are pretty much garbage. It's a shame really.

1 Like

Re: Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Review By A Ten Year Old by whitebeard(m): 7:13am On Aug 02, 2016
just chilling

Re: Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Review By A Ten Year Old by Enkyl(m): 7:36am On Aug 02, 2016
Miscellaneous:
10years old for Nigeria now is already in a relationship with hardship. Now, can you tell me how possible it is for such 10years old to think straight.? Nigeria, herself doesn't encourage us to be rational...... we are only swimming in the euphoria that we are the giant of Africa & king in west Africa, one of the biggest lie I grew up with.
So true bruv, that's one of the biggest fallaciesof the century . Giant of Africa indeed
Re: Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Review By A Ten Year Old by Jaideyone(m): 7:45am On Aug 02, 2016
APCcrimes:
The title should have been "Harry Potter And The Cursed Afonjas."
and you've managed to tribalise harry porter!!! your life must be really difficult. Yoruba is not responsible for your misfortunes. grow up!!!

2 Likes

Re: Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Review By A Ten Year Old by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 02, 2016
Miscellaneous:
10years old for Nigeria now is already in a relationship with hardship. Now, can you tell me how possible it is for such 10years old to think straight.? Nigeria, herself doesn't encourage us to be rational...... we are only swimming in the euphoria that we are the giant of Africa & king in west Africa, one of the biggest lie I grew up with.
this guy desrves a medal for nailing facts on the head
Re: Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Review By A Ten Year Old by AikayDaWrapper(m): 7:51am On Aug 02, 2016
Can't wait to watch the play.

Read all the books atleast three times and do a harry potter movie marathon atleast once a year.
Re: Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Review By A Ten Year Old by nathandrake(m): 7:52am On Aug 02, 2016
KillerBeauty:
Would like to read it. I'm a harry Potter fan.
Read just four books though

read it on sunday, its a little depressing because of the standard the first 7 books have set. notwithstanding it was a good 3hrs to visit the potter world. i can send it to you if you are truly interested
Re: Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Review By A Ten Year Old by nathandrake(m): 7:59am On Aug 02, 2016
APCcrimes:

If you don't like that title, you can choose "Harry Potter And The Bastard Jaideyyoonne".

Foooooollll!!!

bro please don let hate consume you,

we are humans before we are Nigerians
we are humans before we are igbo, yoruba or hausa
we are humans before we are what the world use to describe us
lets see ourself as humans not the tag we are labelled

you need not call her a bastard

just my opinion

1 Like

Re: Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Review By A Ten Year Old by KillerBeauty(f): 8:00am On Aug 02, 2016
nathandrake:

read it on sunday, its a little depressing because of the standard the first 7 books have set. notwithstanding it was a good 3hrs to visit the potter world. i can send it to you if you are truly interested
I'm very interested. How u gonna send it
Re: Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Review By A Ten Year Old by APCcrimes: 8:03am On Aug 02, 2016
nathandrake:

bro please don let hate consume you,
we are humans before we are Nigerians we are humans before we are igbo, yoruba or hausa we are humans before we are what the world use to describe us lets see ourself as humans not the tag we are labelled
you need not call her a bastard
just my opinion
You typed well..
You are a good man!!
I'm only contributing my quota to the hate your brothers spew on this forum.
I'm THE DEFENDER!!! cool
Re: Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Review By A Ten Year Old by nathandrake(m): 8:04am On Aug 02, 2016
KillerBeauty:

I'm very interested. How u gonna send it

let me have your mail
Re: Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Review By A Ten Year Old by KillerBeauty(f): 8:09am On Aug 02, 2016
nathandrake:

let me have your mail
Julieteeyore12@gmail.com

If u have order of phoenix
Half blood Prince
And deadly Harlow's
U can send them as well
Thnx
Re: Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Review By A Ten Year Old by joey150(m): 8:09am On Aug 02, 2016
Miscellaneous:
10 year olds in America are also in relationships.. We have a poor education system thats all.
Re: Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Review By A Ten Year Old by nathandrake(m): 8:11am On Aug 02, 2016
APCcrimes:

You typed well..

You are a good man!!

I'm only contributing my quota to the hate your brothers spew on this forum.

I'm THE DEFENDER!!! cool

everyone is my brother, and sometimes dont you think silence is a powerful way of letting someone exhibit their stupidity?

try and be the better person and contribute your love quota instead of hate....the world needs love not hate

1 Like

Re: Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Review By A Ten Year Old by nathandrake(m): 8:17am On Aug 02, 2016
KillerBeauty:

Julieteeyore12@gmail.com

Half blood Prince
And deadly Harlow's
U can send them as well
Thnx

okay dear, sent
Re: Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Review By A Ten Year Old by KillerBeauty(f): 8:32am On Aug 02, 2016
nathandrake:

okay dear, sent
Thanks a lot
Re: Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Review By A Ten Year Old by LDKOTB(m): 8:46am On Aug 02, 2016
DICKtator:
Still not a fan of Harry Potter.
Struggled to read the novel and watch the film's but never did!!
It takes the number 2 Spot in boring!!

grin grin grin grin

Eyah..!!! You missed! Its so painful sad
L•D•K•O•T•B
Re: Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Review By A Ten Year Old by iihemhu(m): 9:03am On Aug 02, 2016
[quote author=DICKtator post=48105052] Still not a fan of Harry Potter.

Struggled to read the novel and watch the film's but never did!!

It takes the number 2 Spot in boring!!

Y not say u not into novels... The potter series are not boring infact they are the opposite; highly interesting and engaging......
Re: Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Review By A Ten Year Old by Bhehkey(f): 9:10am On Aug 02, 2016
KillerBeauty:

Julieteeyore12@gmail.com

Half blood Prince
And deadly Harlow's
U can send them as well
Thnx
can u kindly forward them to me as soon as u get it?
I'll really appreciate that.
thanks
beckylove75@ymail.com
Re: Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Review By A Ten Year Old by bayulll011(m): 9:21am On Aug 02, 2016
KillerBeauty:
Would like to read it. I'm a harry Potter fan.
Read just four books though
Am a madt harry potter fan,read all the books,download most still got some on pdf I can send to u by mail the file not much,my take is I enjoy the book more than the movies,if the harry potter Nd cursed child is the way the 10yr old boy perceived it,then no need waiting for the movie,cos the book reveal more scenario than the movies,anyway am not to base my judgment of a 10yr old aspirations cos his opinion may be faulted.
Re: Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Review By A Ten Year Old by Jaideyone(m): 9:36am On Aug 02, 2016
APCcrimes:

If you don't like that title, you can choose "Harry Potter And The Bastard Jaideyyoonne".

Foooooollll!!!
you have plenty of growing up to do
Re: Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Review By A Ten Year Old by drss2(m): 10:26am On Aug 02, 2016
wat about luna lovegood - my wife
Re: Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Review By A Ten Year Old by pamcode(m): 11:12am On Aug 02, 2016
Who has the link to the e-books Please.
Re: Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Review By A Ten Year Old by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 02, 2016
nathandrake:

Nwanne send to be too skitcentralfx@gmail.com
Re: Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Review By A Ten Year Old by nathandrake(m): 12:16pm On Aug 02, 2016
skitcentral:

Nwanne send to be too skitcentralfx@gmail.com

SENT
Re: Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Review By A Ten Year Old by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 02, 2016
nathandrake:

SENT

Thanks a lot!
Re: Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Review By A Ten Year Old by Jacko1(m): 1:29pm On Aug 02, 2016
Harry potter being best selling book of all time is no fluke

I love harry potter like madt

Sha il wait for free pdf to come out as a typical 9ja boy hehe
Re: Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Review By A Ten Year Old by sugarcoatted(f): 3:11pm On Aug 02, 2016
nathandrake:

SENT
Please can u send the book to me also?
Re: Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Review By A Ten Year Old by bayulll011(m): 3:53pm On Aug 02, 2016
nathandrake:

okay dear, sent

Bro pls kindly send the harry potter and cursed child pls if u av one,bayulll@yahoo.com thanks
Re: Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Review By A Ten Year Old by bayulll011(m): 3:55pm On Aug 02, 2016
skitcentral:

Thanks a lot!
Pls forward to bayulll@yahoo.com,crazy harry potter fan here
Re: Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Review By A Ten Year Old by nathandrake(m): 12:10pm On Aug 03, 2016
sugarcoatted:

Please can u send the book to me also? sugarcoatted@yahoo.com

sent

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ikomoja The Beast / Nairaland Authors And Their Books (Updated 15th September, 2023) / Let's Make A Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.