Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

How My Friend Sold His Car In 24 Hours With OLX Nigeria - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How My Friend Sold His Car In 24 Hours With OLX Nigeria (627 Views)

Man Forgets Where He Parks His Car - Then Finds It 20 Years Later / Cars Submerged By Flood In Calabar As Man Climbs On Top His Car And Relaxes / Another Nigerian Man Takes A Nap With His Car In The Middle Of Highway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How My Friend Sold His Car In 24 Hours With OLX Nigeria by Araadeola(f): 10:32am On Aug 01, 2016
Due to the turbulent economy, people are more willing than ever to get rid of items they no longer need by selling them to earn extra income. To make selling more convenient, quicker and safer than ever, recently launched a premium product, D.I.F.M (Do it for Me) where OLX Champs who are sales experts manage the entire selling process on the site from posting the item to closing the deal. This service addresses the needs of users who have no time to post and meet with potential buyers.

A friend who is a staff of FIRS Lagos recently sold his car on the platform using the OLX D.I.F.M (Do it for Me) service. Wosu had successfully used the platform for the past two years to buy items, but it never occurred to him to sell his car on the site until several unsuccessful attempts trying to sell it through personal contacts and his mechanic. He had decided to take it off the market before his wife insisted that they book an OLX Champ for assistance.

Wosu was a bit skeptical, but contacted the Champ who assisted him in not only posting the car on the site, but also suggested the best price to sell his vehicle. Within 24 hours after the ad went live, the Champ informed him that he had a serious buyer and the deal was completed in a matter of hours!

Wosu's experience with the Champ was seamless, and he commended OLX on being innovative and meeting the needs of busy executives like himself who are concerned about their safety and don’t have time to take calls from buyers. I have been encouraged to use OLX, especially the D.I.F.M service as it is convenient, quick and hassle-free.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Learn Driving For Just 10k If You Are Willing To Help Contact Me / Car Diagnosis And Scanning / UBER... Make 200K-300K Monthly.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.