Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

The Making Of Wardrobes & Kitchen Cabinets For Nairalanders (pics) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Making Of Wardrobes & Kitchen Cabinets For Nairalanders (pics) (8821 Views)

4 KITCHEN CABINETS FOR A CLIENT / Doors, Cabinets, Wardrobe And Other Wood Works / KITCHEN CABINETS (with pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Making Of Wardrobes & Kitchen Cabinets For Nairalanders (pics) by LebanonCedars2(m): 11:16am On Aug 01, 2016
Dear Nairalanders, Happy New Months to you all and may this new month bring you peace and glad tidings.

I will be posting the projects we are presently working on for two nairalanders. The projects are in three aspects: kitchen cabinets, wardrobes and door frames.

Please relax and enjoy... cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Making Of Wardrobes & Kitchen Cabinets For Nairalanders (pics) by LebanonCedars2(m): 9:01pm On Aug 01, 2016
The projects belong to two individuals at different locations:

The first one is at Lekki and it consists of one (1) kitchen cabinet, construction and installation of eleven (11) door frames and installation of door leaves (the door leaves were imported)

The second is at Benin and it consists of three (3) kitchen cabinets (one at the main building and the other two at the boys’ quarters) and eight (cool wardrobes two of which are with sliding doors.

The 2d and 3d representation of these will be attached ASAP.
Re: The Making Of Wardrobes & Kitchen Cabinets For Nairalanders (pics) by LebanonCedars2(m): 1:15pm On Aug 02, 2016
Let's start with the work at Benin.

Bellow are the designs for the kitchen cabinets of the main building.

Re: The Making Of Wardrobes & Kitchen Cabinets For Nairalanders (pics) by LebanonCedars2(m): 1:26pm On Aug 02, 2016
Bellow are the designs for the kitchen cabinets of the main building.

Re: The Making Of Wardrobes & Kitchen Cabinets For Nairalanders (pics) by LebanonCedars2(m): 1:38pm On Aug 02, 2016
Please someone should please help me. I cant seem to be able to post the illustrative view of the kitchen. Its in PDF (245kb in size).

Any suggestion of what to do?

cc oga mufutau55
Re: The Making Of Wardrobes & Kitchen Cabinets For Nairalanders (pics) by mufutau55(m): 1:45pm On Aug 02, 2016
LebanonCedars2:
Please someone should please help me. I cant seem to be able to post the illustrative view of the kitchen. Its in PDF (245kb in size).

Any suggestion of what to do?

cc oga mufutau55

I think you may have to convert it to .JPG file.
Send the file to my email abd I will try and see what can be done. You should already have my email because we have communicated in the past. Thank you.

Hajji M.
Re: The Making Of Wardrobes & Kitchen Cabinets For Nairalanders (pics) by Danthesage(m): 3:16pm On Aug 02, 2016
mufutau55:

Send the file to my email abd I will try and see what can be done. You should already have my email because we have communicated in the past. Thank you.

Hajji M.

Kindly check my signature sir....
Re: The Making Of Wardrobes & Kitchen Cabinets For Nairalanders (pics) by mufutau55(m): 6:47pm On Aug 02, 2016
Danthesage:

Kindly check my signature sir....

We don do am now... advertised sef.

Hajji M.
Re: The Making Of Wardrobes & Kitchen Cabinets For Nairalanders (pics) by LebanonCedars2(m): 4:09pm On Aug 03, 2016
mufutau55:

Hajji M.

I have sent you the mail sir.

Thank you
Re: The Making Of Wardrobes & Kitchen Cabinets For Nairalanders (pics) by mufutau55(m): 6:20pm On Aug 03, 2016
LebanonCedars2:

I have sent you the mail sir.
Thank you

OK. It has been converted to .JPG file as shown below.

Hajji M.

Re: The Making Of Wardrobes & Kitchen Cabinets For Nairalanders (pics) by LebanonCedars2(m): 9:41am On Aug 04, 2016
Thank you so much my oga at the top.

So, shown at a glance is the perspective of the kitchen cabinet of the main building, the sliding wardrobes for the master bedroom.

The main job follows
Re: The Making Of Wardrobes & Kitchen Cabinets For Nairalanders (pics) by mufutau55(m): 5:38pm On Aug 04, 2016
LebanonCedars2:
Thank you so much my oga at the top.
So, shown at a glance is the perspective of the kitchen cabinet of the main building, the sliding wardrobes for the master bedroom.
The main job follows

Beautiful work, Oga LebanonCedars2.

Hajji M.
Re: The Making Of Wardrobes & Kitchen Cabinets For Nairalanders (pics) by LebanonCedars2(m): 9:57am On Aug 09, 2016
A larger percentage of the job was done at our workshop in Lagos. The Imported boards were cut into sizes and edge bonded with the use of machines. The constructions should have been done at our office but because of the distance we had to move everything to Benin without any construction. This reduced drastically the number of times we would have transported the work from Lagos to Benin.

The Materials being offloaded at the site in Benin...
Re: The Making Of Wardrobes & Kitchen Cabinets For Nairalanders (pics) by LebanonCedars2(m): 9:58am On Aug 09, 2016
The offloading..

Re: The Making Of Wardrobes & Kitchen Cabinets For Nairalanders (pics) by LebanonCedars2(m): 12:39pm On Aug 13, 2016
Sorry Nlders, I have been very busy.

These are the wardrobes and kitchen cabinets being installed...

1 Like

Re: The Making Of Wardrobes & Kitchen Cabinets For Nairalanders (pics) by LebanonCedars2(m): 1:53pm On Aug 16, 2016
Finished boys quarter kitchen cabinets and wardrobes.

The stones on the kitchen tops are meant to press the top till the adhesive is desiccated.

Re: The Making Of Wardrobes & Kitchen Cabinets For Nairalanders (pics) by LebanonCedars2(m): 1:58pm On Aug 16, 2016
Black galaxy counter top for the main kitchen cabinet. The space for the sink is being cut out...

1 Like

Re: The Making Of Wardrobes & Kitchen Cabinets For Nairalanders (pics) by skyface72: 11:04pm On Aug 17, 2016
Hi sir,

What the cost for this kitchen cabinet? You could tell me on this platform or send it to lanrejolus@yahoo.ca.

Thanks
Re: The Making Of Wardrobes & Kitchen Cabinets For Nairalanders (pics) by LebanonCedars2(m): 9:25am On Aug 23, 2016
skyface72:
Hi sir,
What the cost for this kitchen cabinet? You could tell me on this platform or send it to lanrejolus@yahoo.ca.
Thanks

Sorry sir for the late response. I have responded to your mail. As I said, the cost of a kitchen cabinet cannot be used to determine the cost of another because of a lot of factors.

Thank you.
Re: The Making Of Wardrobes & Kitchen Cabinets For Nairalanders (pics) by LebanonCedars2(m): 9:36am On Aug 23, 2016
The kitchen....

Re: The Making Of Wardrobes & Kitchen Cabinets For Nairalanders (pics) by LebanonCedars2(m): 9:42am On Aug 23, 2016
The wardrobes...

1 Like

Re: The Making Of Wardrobes & Kitchen Cabinets For Nairalanders (pics) by LebanonCedars2(m): 7:33am On Sep 16, 2016
Good morning Nlders

Now we move to the next job. The need of this client is a little different from others. For the kitchen, he wants a natural look for the kitchen doors. After looking at the options, he decided to go for mahogany. Because of the width of the kitchen door, we had to look for wide mahogany wood (18" which is not readily available).

For the door frames, some are higher than our normal door frames. He also wanted a very wide stopper...

Re: The Making Of Wardrobes & Kitchen Cabinets For Nairalanders (pics) by amanikondo: 4:46pm On Oct 08, 2016
LebanonCedars2:
Good morning Nlders

Now we move to the next job. The need of this client is a little different from others. For the kitchen, he wants a natural look for the kitchen doors. After looking at the options, he decided to go for mahogany. Because of the width of the kitchen door, we had to look for wide mahogany wood (18" which is not readily available).

For the door frames, some are higher than our normal door frames. He also wanted a very wide stopper...

Can you quote for work in Ajah environ and how soon? post your details as well.
Re: The Making Of Wardrobes & Kitchen Cabinets For Nairalanders (pics) by LebanonCedars2(m): 3:13pm On Oct 12, 2016
amanikondo:

Can you quote for work in Ajah environ and how soon? post your details as well.

Of course we can. We can be available on Friday if that will be ok with you.

Thank you.
Re: The Making Of Wardrobes & Kitchen Cabinets For Nairalanders (pics) by amanikondo: 3:18pm On Oct 12, 2016
LebanonCedars2:

Of course we can. We can be available on Friday if that will be ok with you.

Thank you.

How do I reach you?
Re: The Making Of Wardrobes & Kitchen Cabinets For Nairalanders (pics) by LebanonCedars2(m): 3:55pm On Oct 12, 2016
amanikondo:

How do I reach you?

You can contact us via: lcedars007@gmail.com; tfarotika@lebanoncedarsng.com; 07081411165; 08092607237 (you can send whatsapp on this)

You can also check out our website: www.lebanoncedarsng.com
Re: The Making Of Wardrobes & Kitchen Cabinets For Nairalanders (pics) by LebanonCedars2(m): 11:43am On Oct 14, 2016
Construction of the kitchen doors....

Re: The Making Of Wardrobes & Kitchen Cabinets For Nairalanders (pics) by LebanonCedars2(m): 7:27pm On Nov 23, 2016
Kitchen doors sprayed....

Re: The Making Of Wardrobes & Kitchen Cabinets For Nairalanders (pics) by LebanonCedars2(m): 7:34pm On Nov 23, 2016
Two (2) completed kitchen cabinets at Ibadan for a client in overseas who saw our job on Nairaland and trust us enough to give us a trial. They were such beauties! kiss

Re: The Making Of Wardrobes & Kitchen Cabinets For Nairalanders (pics) by LebanonCedars2(m): 7:35pm On Nov 23, 2016
One of the client's wardrobes...

Re: The Making Of Wardrobes & Kitchen Cabinets For Nairalanders (pics) by Dominiongb: 9:19pm On Nov 23, 2016
we pride our selves with only quality... we use Pure HDF Boards for both Kitchen and wardrobe installation. For the Kitchen top Granite is your best choice as compare to marble.

Should you need keep to time( no delay ...you want us to work within your project time/deadline ) and budget for your Kitchen and wardrobe design... Speak to our facilitator @ 08026480998 , email : elgigaconsult@yahoo.com. we ready to travel to any location within Nigeria for your kitchen and wardrobe installation.

Below are review of our concept plus design of some concluded project.

Re: The Making Of Wardrobes & Kitchen Cabinets For Nairalanders (pics) by LebanonCedars2(m): 4:09pm On Dec 06, 2016
Another just concluded kitchen from Lebanon Cedars. With us, you can't go wrong!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Affordable Contemporary Duplex Design For Nairalanders / Spanish property for sale / Price Of A Well Designed Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.