Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,428 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:15 PM

The Making Of Wardrobes & Kitchen Cabinets For Nairalanders (pics) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Making Of Wardrobes & Kitchen Cabinets For Nairalanders (pics) (8724 Views)

4 KITCHEN CABINETS FOR A CLIENT / Doors, Cabinets, Wardrobe And Other Wood Works / KITCHEN CABINETS (with pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Making Of Wardrobes & Kitchen Cabinets For Nairalanders (pics) by LebanonCedars2(m): 4:11pm On Dec 06, 2016
A 9-seater sofa for a client. Beautiful isn't it?!

Re: The Making Of Wardrobes & Kitchen Cabinets For Nairalanders (pics) by LebanonCedars2(m): 9:05pm On Dec 16, 2016
A sectional sofa just made for a client. What a beauty cool cool

Re: The Making Of Wardrobes & Kitchen Cabinets For Nairalanders (pics) by LebanonCedars2(m): 12:01pm On Jan 02, 2017
Happy New Year to you! Am glad we made it.

We at Lebanon Cedars Nig Enterprises appreciate everyone on this forum. Oga Seun at the top and all our wonderful moderator.

Our special thanks go to those who trust us and Nairaland enough to give us their work. We are most grateful and promise to serve you even better in 2017 with all sense of responsibility.

Pls let's move closer to the giver and sustainer of life, the one that gave His life that we might have abundance of life and He will make this year for you a year of peace, plenty and new beginnings
Re: The Making Of Wardrobes & Kitchen Cabinets For Nairalanders (pics) by LebanonCedars2(m): 12:26pm On Jan 05, 2017
Door frames constructed and installed.. .

Re: The Making Of Wardrobes & Kitchen Cabinets For Nairalanders (pics) by LebanonCedars2(m): 12:29pm On Jan 05, 2017
Floor wooden cornice constructed and installed. ..

Nobody does it better than Lebanon CedarsCedars cool

1 Like

Re: The Making Of Wardrobes & Kitchen Cabinets For Nairalanders (pics) by spokesboy: 2:45pm On Jan 05, 2017
LebanonCedars2:

How much would this cost per length and what type of wood do you use?

1 Like

Re: The Making Of Wardrobes & Kitchen Cabinets For Nairalanders (pics) by LebanonCedars2(m): 9:41pm On Jan 05, 2017
spokesboy:

How much would this cost per length and what type of wood do you use?

We made use of beach wood. But any well-dried hardwood will suffice.

This goes for N3, 000.00 per meter, all cost to installation included.
Re: The Making Of Wardrobes & Kitchen Cabinets For Nairalanders (pics) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 24, 2017
@LebanonCedars2
Can't access my mail right now, don't know what happened. Here's an alternative mail to reach me on opeyemiamua@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Making Of Wardrobes & Kitchen Cabinets For Nairalanders (pics) by amanikondo: 3:52am On Feb 25, 2017
LebanonCedars2:

Did you glue or nail the baseboard down?

I have a project lined up for you. We have chatted on whatsapp recently. I will call you for the kitchen design when the site is secured.
Re: The Making Of Wardrobes & Kitchen Cabinets For Nairalanders (pics) by LebanonCedars2(m): 7:45am On Mar 02, 2017
amanikondo:

Did you glue or nail the baseboard down?

I have a project lined up for you. We have chatted on whatsapp recently. I will call you for the kitchen design when the site is secured.

We did both. The nails are well covered. You won't even know.
Re: The Making Of Wardrobes & Kitchen Cabinets For Nairalanders (pics) by LebanonCedars2(m): 7:52am On Mar 02, 2017
Amusaopeyemi:
@LebanonCedars2
Can't access my mail right now, don't know what happened. Here's an alternative mail to reach me on opeyemiamua@gmail.com

Thank you so much sis. I just sent you a mail.
Re: The Making Of Wardrobes & Kitchen Cabinets For Nairalanders (pics) by amanikondo: 6:57pm On Mar 02, 2017
LebanonCedars2:

We did both. The nails are well covered. You won't even know.

Thanks
Re: The Making Of Wardrobes & Kitchen Cabinets For Nairalanders (pics) by Araisokun: 3:49pm On Apr 14, 2017
[quote author=LebanonCedars2 post=52552018]Floor wooden cornice constructed and installed. ..

Nobody does it better than Lebanon CedarsCedars cool. Could these be use on tile ?]
Re: The Making Of Wardrobes & Kitchen Cabinets For Nairalanders (pics) by Araisokun: 3:50pm On Apr 14, 2017
Could these be use on tiles ?]

We made use of beach wood. But any well-dried hardwood will suffice.

This goes for N3, 000.00 per meter, all cost to installation included. [/quote]
Re: The Making Of Wardrobes & Kitchen Cabinets For Nairalanders (pics) by LebanonCedars2(m): 2:59pm On Apr 16, 2017
Araisokun:
Could these be use on tiles ?]

Yes, it's just that it'll take more time and different materials to fix it to the tiles
Re: The Making Of Wardrobes & Kitchen Cabinets For Nairalanders (pics) by LebanonCedars2(m): 10:12am On Oct 26, 2017
Lebanon Cedars Nig. Enterprises is a furniture company licensed in Nigeria to carry out furniture and Interior decoration business.
Our office is located at 73, Kajola Road, Obawole – Iju, Lagos.

We are in need of vibrant and dedicated persons to occupy the following positions:

1. Office Secretary (Male or Female)

Qualifications:
 The person should have at least ND certificate in any discipline
 He/she must be prolific in MS Word and Excel

2. Experienced Wood Workers

Skills required:
 Must be highly skilled in usage of hardwood for furniture construction
 Must have experience in working with Particle board, MDF, Laminated Plywood, Plain Plywood and Veneer.
 Must be able to measure in the following degrees and sizes: Millimeter, Meter, Centimeter, inches and foot.
 Must be highly skilled in handling of wood work machines such as: router, circular, planning, spindle machines etc. and other simple machine tools
 Formal education certificate will be an added advantage.

Remuneration is very attractive.
Re: The Making Of Wardrobes & Kitchen Cabinets For Nairalanders (pics) by LebanonCedars2(m): 10:15am On Oct 26, 2017
For Contact, please call: 07081411165/08133602910/08092607237.

You can also send your Resume or letter to this e-mail: lcedars007@gmail.com

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: The Making Of Wardrobes & Kitchen Cabinets For Nairalanders (pics) by LebanonCedars2(m): 5:07pm On Aug 24, 2018
Hello dear Nlders family, quite an age.

Lebanon Cedars is still here, poised for greater and better services...

We love you!
Re: The Making Of Wardrobes & Kitchen Cabinets For Nairalanders (pics) by LebanonCedars2(m): 8:16am On Sep 21, 2018
Hello Fellow Nlders...

These beauties could be yours to take home. Give us a call now cool wink

Re: The Making Of Wardrobes & Kitchen Cabinets For Nairalanders (pics) by LebanonCedars2(m): 6:08pm On Feb 08, 2019
In Lebanon Cedars Nigeria, we pride ourselves in exquisite sofas, kitchen cabinets, wardrobes, state of the art doors, office tables, chairs (officers, managers, executive, visitor's etc), credenzas, conference tables, workstations, beds etc.

With us, you are in a safe hands. No body does it better!
Re: The Making Of Wardrobes & Kitchen Cabinets For Nairalanders (pics) by LebanonCedars2(m): 5:59pm On Jun 30, 2020
Don't forget

Lebanon Cedars is here to meet your furniture needs. Contact us today:

email: tfarotika@lebanoncedars.com
Phone number/whatsapp: 07081411165

1 Like

Re: The Making Of Wardrobes & Kitchen Cabinets For Nairalanders (pics) by OhamaDike1: 11:44pm On Aug 22, 2022
Hi Lebanon Edgar's I really appreciate your work, I will appreciate it most dearly to acquire such skill with you, thanks.
LebanonCedars2:
Dear Nairalanders, Happy New Months to you all and may this new month bring you peace and glad tidings.

I will be posting the projects we are presently working on for two nairalanders. The projects are in three aspects: kitchen cabinets, wardrobes and door frames.

Please relax and enjoy... cool
Re: The Making Of Wardrobes & Kitchen Cabinets For Nairalanders (pics) by LebanonCedars2(m): 12:56pm On Apr 04, 2023
OhamaDike1:
Hi Lebanon Edgar's I really appreciate your work, I will appreciate it most dearly to acquire such skill with you, thanks.

Kindly reach out through our contact above. We will be glad to help
Re: The Making Of Wardrobes & Kitchen Cabinets For Nairalanders (pics) by LebanonCedars2(m): 11:38am On Apr 12, 2023
These days, coming across competent and reliable furniture company to entrust your furniture needs can be very tasking. At Lebanon Cedars, we pride ourselves in timely delivery of quality furniture products at affordable rates.

Our years of present on Nairaland with teaming private and corporate customers attests to this.

Our Core Value:

Integrity: Our word is our bond
Innovation: Introduce new and better ideas
Customer Orientation: Our customers’ satisfaction is our pleasure
Responsiveness: Empathically relate with clients
Passion: Committed in heart and mind.

You can visit our website on: www.lebanoncedars.com
Email: LCEDARS007@GMAIL.COM
Call/WhatsApp: 07081411165

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 BEDROOM BUNGALOWS & LAND AT BLUESTONE ESTATE MOWE SELLING! / What You Need To Know About 1004 Estate V.i Lagos / Dawaki Area In Abuja - Discription, Analysis And Plots For Sale + Jahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.