Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

Predictions Againn!nigeria Will Break Into Three - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Predictions Againn!nigeria Will Break Into Three (8233 Views)

Hell Will Break Loose In The Nation If Ekweremadu – Pdp senator / If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns / If Nigeria Will Break, Let It Breat--pastor Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Predictions Againn!nigeria Will Break Into Three by hustla(m): 7:46am On Sep 20, 2009
He is fast gaining the reputation of the Nostradamus of Africa. This is because most of his predictions accurately come to pass. It was Primate Babatunde Elijah Ayodele of Inri Spiritual Home, Lagos, who early in the year predicted the tsunami happening in the banks now. He also predicted correctly the removal of the Comptroller-General of Customs and the Boko Haram religious crisis, which claimed over 1500 lives.

In his latest predictions, the cleric has said that the country called Nigeria will soon be extinct. He said the country will break up and three nations will emerge from its ashes. According to him, people of these nations will require visas to travel to the other ‘sister’ nations.

Among other predictions, which cut across politics, economy, labour and education, Primate Ayodele said President Umaru Yar’Adua will get a second term but urged Nigerians to pray against death at the seat of government, Aso Rock.

Predictions that came to pass
The Lord revealed to us early in the year the removal of the deputy governor of Bauchi State. We made a move and wrote him. When things happen in this country, I always laugh because our leaders are misled by their tin gods; people who cannot see beyond their noses. Those who will always tell you it is well when it is not. On July 19 this year, the deputy governor was removed.
We also predicted the removal of the police boss, the Customs boss and the crisis happening in some states. Aside these, we wrote some security agents that we wanted to have audience with them but they refused because they do not believe that God’s information is the ultimate. They believe they can use calculations but they always goof, forgetting that God has the final say. The religious crisis in Bauchi was predicted before it broke out. We sent letters to them but they chose to ignore the warnings. But what was the consequence? Lives were lost.

Our leaders underestimate God because they believe in their gods. If the country fails to change for the better, it would continue to experience the same problem over and over. For example, The Sun Newspaper in August reported the attempt to assassinate the governor of Yobe State and it is not yet over. The governor will not be given free hand to rule. You know we have nothing less than 50 million pastors. But how many of them are genuine?

Economy
The reforms going on in the banking sector is not over. Some Managing Directors will still go. Remember we said that some banks will crash and some MDs would be removed. The existing banks will still merge and there is going to be some problems. At the end of the day, the number of banks will be reduced. Aside re-merging, the Central Bank would still introduce some things to monitor whatever the banks are doing. Spring Bank, Unity and Diamond banks will likely be in trouble and, of course, some new banks will emerge after these operations.
Merchant banks are still coming. The new banks that will spring up will not last long; likewise some of the micro-finance banks will die prematurely. So the Central Bank is going to work seriously on it. Fidelity and Skye banks will have some problems; also Bank PHB. They will not crash but some irregularities will be detected.

The question is, will this reform rebuild our economy? No, because the Central Bank itself will into troubled waters. The Central Bank governor is going to face a lot of tough battles. Some people will move for his removal while some will plot to disorganise his plans. The economy is not going to be a hundred per cent okay. There would be a kind of continuous rumble in the banking sector. The insurance sector will also encounter problems.

I see a lot of changes coming to the NNPC (Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation). Pipeline explosions will still occur and we should be watchful about them. Fraud would be detected in the NNPC and it will face some challenges. AP, Chevron, Oando and Mobil will experience shake-up. We should pray that we don’t waste our external reserves.
Still on the economy, Globacom is going to have problems. Etisalat will not find it so easy. Nigeria should be prepared. I see a new set of telecommunication companies coming up that will overtake some of the ones we have now. There is a cloud hovering above Visafone. The company will lose most of its major staff. There will be trouble with their major masts. Multilink will also undergo reforms.
There will be increase in the price of bread. That is to say there may not be N50 bread again. Bread will be sold from N100 and above; likewise there will be increase in the price of biscuits.
Dangote needs to pray very well so that he wouldn’t lose much in his business. He needs to pray because there will be a lot of antagonists in his business. There will be problems for Zenon Oil. I don’t know how it would happen, but trouble will emerge for Zenon Oil.

Politics
Oyo State politics will be volatile. The government of the day will not find it easy because enemies will come from both sides. Aside this, antagonists will try to disorganise the plans of the present government. Adebayo Alao-Akala wants to re-contest, but it will not be easy. I see bloodshed in Oyo. If Alao-Akala is not careful, Ibadan people will fight him and raise an army of opposition against him.
Lagos State needs to pray against internal problems. There will be internal fighting against (Governor Babatunde) Fashola. A lot of politicians in the state will be disappointed. There will be efforts to replace Fashola with another person but it will fail. Fashola will run for second term and only God can stop him.
At the end of the crisis over the local governments, Lagos will have the 57 councils. The battle would be a long one but from the look of things, Lagos will win. PDP (Peoples Democratic Party) will look for a way of winning Lagos. It will come back in a big way but will have a weak candidate who will not be able to match Fashola.

The 2011 election in Lagos will be full of crisis. Edo, Bauchi, Benue, Yobe, Kaduna and Ekiti states will experience electoral crises. In Ekiti, (Kayode) Fayemi will not win at the tribunal. He should wait for another time. There will be a lot of political moves against Oni, against his second term.
We need prayers for 2011. The constitution reform process will not succeed. It will be dropped. (Ibrahim) Babangida is coming out but PDP will not allow him. Babangida contesting on the platform of PDP will not be realistic. There is going to be disorganisation in PDP towards 2011 because the Presidency issue will give them a lot of setback. There will be changes in INEC (Independent National Electoral Commission). There will be new methods in our voting system.

If Yar’Adua fails to contest in 2011, another governor will emerge as presidential candidate of PDP. Goodluck Jonathan will be robbed politically and would be disappointed even before the end of his tenure. The Presidency needs prayer that there would be no death within the Villa.
Yar’Adua is going to change his cabinet. Some ministers will be dropped between now and early next year. There will be political problems for Governor Olusegun Mimiko of Ondo State. Political tension, disorderliness is coming up in the state. Some House of Assembly Speakers will still be impeached and one SSG (Secretary to State Government) will be sacked.

The efforts of the EFCC chairperson will not be appreciated at the end of the day. I see another EFCC coming up. Additional states will not be approved now but later in the South West, South South and the North. A state might not be created out of Oyo but surely Ijebu State is coming.
Not all Senators, Reps and state legislators will complete their terms. I don’t see a sincere election in 2011.
There would be different factions in the Action Congress. Katsina and Niger governors will face stiff opposition. (Ahmed) Yerima, former Zamfara State governor, can never be president of Nigeria.

Bar Beach
Lagos State is only wasting money on the Bar Beach. The place has a lot of spiritual undertone. No matter how much effort is introduced, the water will continue to overflow its bank.

Traditional rulers
The Emir of Kano needs to pray very well. The Emir of Katsina needs prayers for God’s protection and guidance. Alaafin of Oyo will be troubled and will face some challenges. The Awujale of Ijebu-Ode will face some domestic problems. Aare Alao Arisekola needs prayer. Some former Nigerian presidents need prayers between 2011 and 2012. Lagos State will lose an ex-governor.

Education
The ASUU strike will take another dimension. The Minister of Education must be very careful about this else it could destroy his political future. We need prayer in our education sector because I see cultism coming up. Vice Chancellors of some universities will be sacked.

Labour
Doctors will still go on strike. There will be problems in the NLC. Labour will proceed on strike in some states. I see bad fuel coming into the country. I also want to tell you that there will not be stability in our electricity supply. Some PHCN regional managers will run into trouble and there would be transferred. Some AIGs and army officers will be retired. Some army officers will go on compulsory retirement. Some service chiefs will be changed.

Three countries from Nigeria
There will be problem in Nigeria in future in which the flag and the name will change. I see that the Green-White-Green (flag) will go. I’m not telling you precisely how soon it will be. I see three nations coming out of Nigeria and settling down in different places. One will be stronger than the others and people will apply for visa to enter the stronger nation. How it will come I don’t know. Oodua State is coming. If care is not taken, it will be the state others will bow before. Nigeria needs a lot of prayers so that we don’t experience more religious crisis.

Military and paramilitary
Customs and the immigration services will change their uniforms. We will have local police; a lot of changes are coming into the police force.

International scene
The Camerounian President needs prayer for good health and against political crisis. A great opposition is coming against him. The Togolese President will be betrayed by his closest aides. His authority in Togo will be challenged in the coming election. Former Ghanaian president, Jerry Rawlings, and the incumbent need prayers for good health. Rwanda will experience a new dawn.
Re: Predictions Againn!nigeria Will Break Into Three by hustla(m): 7:49am On Sep 20, 2009
http://sunnewsonline.com/webpages/features/newsonthehour/2009/sept/20/newsbreak-20-09-2009-001.htm

His predictions that have come to pass
Published in Sunday Sun December 28, 2008
•Some governors will not finish their terms – Oserheimen Osunbor (Edo) and Olusegun Agagu (Ondo) were sacked by the Appeal Court in November 2008 and February 2009 respectively
•Death of two Nigerian actresses (Remi Abiola and Monsurat Omidina, wife of Baba Suwe)
•Removal of five state House of Assembly Speakers - Plateau and Niger Speakers have been removed
•Some banks will face serious crisis – Five banks MDs and their Directors were sacked in August
•Religious crisis will break out in some northern states (Boko Haram claimed over 1500 lives)
•ANPP governorship candidate, Senator Abiola Ajimobi, will lose appeal against Oyo State Governor, Adebayo Alao-Akala.
•Bauchi State Deputy Governor will be impeached and there will be political impasse in the state
(He was impeached in August)
•A northern state governor will escape assassination (Yobe State governor narrowly escaped assassination)
•Explosions at the NNPC Atlas Cove Jetty in Lagos
•The bloody NURTW Crises in Oyo State
•The loss of oil wells by Cross River State
•Changes in leadership of Central Bank of Nigeria
*Death of CC Onoh, former governor of old Anambra State
• Politicians will dump their parties (Confirmation - Sunday Sun July 12, 2009 page 9 and July 26, 2009 page 47)
•Death of Gabon President, Omar Bongo Sunday Sun July 19, 2009
•Removal of Customs’ Comptroller-General
•Bank executives to face EFCC
•Reforms in the Banking Industry in Nigeria
•Lamido Sanusi’s banking reforms; specifically predicted the removal of Oceanic, Afribank CEOs and others.
•The moves against the Niger State Governor
•Militants move against Federal Government and the spate of bombings (Confirmation - Sunday Sun July 26, 2009)
•The tuberculosis challenge in Nigeria (Confirmation? The Punch July 17 2009, Page 3
•Crisis in Actors Guild of Nigeria (Confirmation - This Day Friday July 31, 2009, Page 27
•Some ANPP Governors will defect to PDP
•The travails of the Bayelsa State government
•Andy Uba, invalidation of his governorship election victory and the 2010 struggle; the current Anambra governor (Peter Obi) and his deputy will have problem
Death of former Chief of Army Staff, General Luka Yusuf.
Re: Predictions Againn!nigeria Will Break Into Three by Beaf: 7:58am On Sep 20, 2009
Did he predict that that the Yoruba's, Edo, Delta and Bayelsa will join Republic of Benin? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

These self styled primates, elders, apostles, evangelists and other "seers" always predict the obvious; in the meantime though, we pray for Arewa, Oduduwa and a yet to be named Southern country cool
Re: Predictions Againn!nigeria Will Break Into Three by presido1: 8:26am On Sep 20, 2009
Beaf:

These self styled primates, elders, apostles, evangelists and other "seers" always predict the obvious; in the meantime though, we pray for Arewa, Oduduwa and a yet to be named Southern country cool
What happened to BIAFRA? or do u want a name that will include all Niger Delta states?.

@poster
let the prediction come to pass men. Everybody is tired of this shit hole.
Re: Predictions Againn!nigeria Will Break Into Three by redsun(m): 8:44am On Sep 20, 2009
But any rational person does not need a crystal ball to see that nigeria break-up is inevitable,unless something drastic is done to sanitize the system.As it is now,nigeria is manage by brainless,wayward,clueless,heartless and visionless thieves that are making life for the masses unbearable.
Re: Predictions Againn!nigeria Will Break Into Three by Beaf: 8:52am On Sep 20, 2009
presido1:

What happened to BIAFRA? or do u want a name that will include all Niger Delta states?.

@poster
let the prediction come to pass men. Everybody is tired of this shit hole.

I'm thinking if it comes about that it will be best to name it either after the smallest ethnic group or a word in the smallest ethnic group. That will show ex-Nigeria how it pays to respect everyone. That, at one swoop, would immediately correct many of the ills of our present country; there can be no greater signal to show mutual respect and that we will never do such things as; kill our own in religious riots, bomb our citizens, use ethnicity as a weapon etc.

I think the smallest groups would be Itsekiri, Isoko or one of the Igbo sub-groups eg Ukwani.
Re: Predictions Againn!nigeria Will Break Into Three by sjeezy8: 9:10am On Sep 20, 2009
hustla:

Three countries from Nigeria
There will be problem in Nigeria in future in which the flag and the name will change. I see that the Green-White-Green (flag) will go. I’m not telling you precisely how soon it will be. I see three nations coming out of Nigeria and settling down in different places. One will be stronger than the others and people will apply for visa to enter the stronger nation. How it will come I don’t know. Oodua State is coming. If care is not taken, it will be the state others will bow before. Nigeria needs a lot of prayers so that we don’t experience more religious crisis.

I think the it was quoted wrongly and is meant to be "If care is taken, it will be the state other will bow before"

IF three countries emerge, the strongest will be the region. . . . .
where people already take refuge
where cities are most populated
where everyone votes the same
where religion isn't a big issue
where people are the most accommodating.
the West to be honest
Re: Predictions Againn!nigeria Will Break Into Three by Beaf: 9:22am On Sep 20, 2009
^
sjeezy: where everyone votes the same

They will have to throw Ekiti state away sha, among many other adjustments. wink
Re: Predictions Againn!nigeria Will Break Into Three by MrCrackles(m): 9:25am On Sep 20, 2009
Until Nigeria does, i am unruffled. . . . cool
Re: Predictions Againn!nigeria Will Break Into Three by sjeezy8: 9:29am On Sep 20, 2009
Beaf:

^
They will have to throw Ekiti state away sha, among many other adjustments. wink

ekiti state is small stuvs bruv
Many west pdp govenors only became pdp to chop more oil money simple.
If it were west oil money, it would be used in the right way. honestly speakin
Re: Predictions Againn!nigeria Will Break Into Three by Onlytruth(m): 9:35am On Sep 20, 2009
Yoruba man sef!
The only thing real about this prediction is that the country will split -perhaps into three- but even a primary school child in Nigeria can "predict" that.
So these tribalist "prophets" aren't fooling anyone.

sjeezy8:

I think the it was quoted wrongly and is meant to be "If care is taken, it will be the state other will bow before"

IF three countries emerge, the strongest will be the region. . . . .
[b]where people already take refuge
where cities are most populated
where everyone votes the same
where religion isn't a big issue
where people are the most accommodating.[/b]the West to be honest

I know you meant Lagos, but you are simply assuming that no other city in Delta or the East can ever develop to be like Lagos. If not for the civil war, Port Harcourt could have competed well with Lagos and could still do so in the new country. The same applies to Calabar, Warri, Asaba and others.
As a region that passed through war and marginalisation, the New East will be a bulwark of democracy, equality, peace, justice, Industry and economic growth. The New East will be more like Botswana (98% Christian)-religious homogeniety. So, ultimately, it will best the others.
Re: Predictions Againn!nigeria Will Break Into Three by udezue(m): 9:46am On Sep 20, 2009
May his predictions come to pass. AMEN 1000 TIMES. grin
Biafra (Efik-Ibibio-Ogoja, Igbo, Ijaw, Ogoni,) (Urhobo, Isoko, even Idoma, Igala, if they want to join will be fine and dandy) Can I get an Amen? grin

LOL @ Beaf. Oh well Becomerich must be feeling bad no talk of Benin republic and Edo, Bayelsa and Delta. lol grin
Re: Predictions Againn!nigeria Will Break Into Three by sjeezy8: 9:55am On Sep 20, 2009
Onlytruth:

Yoruba man sef!
The only thing real about this prediction is that the country will split -perhaps into three- but even a primary school child in Nigeria can "predict" that.
So these tribalist "prophets" aren't fooling anyone.

I know you meant Lagos, but you are simply assuming that no other city in Delta or the East can ever develop to be like Lagos. If not for the civil war, Port Harcourt could have competed well with Lagos and could still do so in the new country. The same applies to Calabar, Warri, Asaba and others.
As a region that passed through war and marginalisation, the New East will be a bulwark of democracy, equality, peace, justice, Industry and economic growth. The New East will be more like Botswana (98% Christian)-religious homogeniety. So, ultimately, it will best the others.

not even Lagos the Whole west in general has migrants ogun,ondo etc.
Religous homogeneity means nothing look at the tension in the north who are all muslims.
how did east and south past through marginlization, when thats what they're crying out now?

udezue:

May his predictions come to pass. AMEN 1000 TIMES. grin
Biafra (Efik-Ibibio-Ogoja, Igbo, Ijaw, Ogoni,) (Urhobo, Isoko, even Idoma, Igala, if they want to join will be fine and dandy) Can I get an Amen? grin

LOL @ Beaf. Oh well Becomerich must be feeling bad no talk of Benin republic and Edo, Bayelsa and Delta. lol grin

i think you are forgetting the ethnic tesnion in the south south between eachother.
becomerich has a point tho but not them into benin but oodua possibly
Re: Predictions Againn!nigeria Will Break Into Three by ikeyman00(m): 10:09am On Sep 20, 2009
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

well well !!!

nigerians once again demonstrated they ve got monkey brain!!

super animal brain

now yall listen!!

we believe in god; and god created scienece

all that bullshit will never happen

no need talkin on someone living with HIV, cuz i think we know the naked truth

for the first time, ikeyman tells the man of god to keep quiet.

1st in nl!!! yes sir!

nothing dey happen

and ohh remember god dnt like ulgy; god help those who help themselves

are fg government be honest; isha allah nooooooooooo!! $1.5 million dollar anual 10 times salary in paid to house relatively to western country

ikeyman dnt need bulshit prediction

people may i say, stay away from acebertors, they cause cancer lipsrsealed

dear lord
protect us!! amen
Re: Predictions Againn!nigeria Will Break Into Three by presido1: 10:29am On Sep 20, 2009
But how is this guy predicting state creation and Nigeria disintegration at the same time.
Re: Predictions Againn!nigeria Will Break Into Three by Beaf: 10:39am On Sep 20, 2009
^Its called, something for everybody grin

@udezue
I feel you. smiley
Re: Predictions Againn!nigeria Will Break Into Three by cheatmaker: 11:28am On Sep 20, 2009
Nothing is new again.
Re: Predictions Againn!nigeria Will Break Into Three by cheatmaker: 11:28am On Sep 20, 2009
Nothing is new again.
Re: Predictions Againn!nigeria Will Break Into Three by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 20, 2009
[b]All these predictions arent any big deal. Someone with a good brain could always see behind the curve of present events.
Now, about Nigeria splitting into 3, I think thats as evil as it can get. That clearly shows a dark, psychopathic, unfettered lack of faith in even the so-called God Almighty on the part of a faithless primate whatever his name is.
I dont believe theres any country in this planet that has found peace and true development without some kind of divine intervention.
Did Lagosians really knew who Fashola was before we voted him in? And hasnt he turned out far much more outstanding and influential than his godfather Bola Ahmed Tinubu? Does Tinubu himself wanted someone who would steal his thunders in office?
And please I have passionately criticized Yaradua as worse, but can we for once sincerely testify that this isnt far much more meaningful than the harsh and painful military regime? Talk about the current press freedom (though, it isnt perfect and it wont always be). Talk about MEND, getting the government to pay them attention. Talk about the pride that's apparent in every Lagosians face when they walk around.
I carefully studied American history, and things didnt started changing for Americans until the late 60's and 70's when everyone started going to school. Ofcourse, America has always been great, but back then, it was just in a military complex way. Not until now, every single American is either a well trained professional, or a great entreprenuer.
What was the population of the so-called graduates in our country 30 years ago? Not up to 5 million according to universityworldnews.com but now we have 5 times that population, and there has to be chaos, not with the 50 years draw back created by the so-called military.
I think Seun, and other moderators of Nairaland are not really the type of right minded and positive persons I believe they should be. There are too many negative issues been discussed on this blog that whenever I want to check any recent unfolding, I brace myself for something very disturbing as usual. And well, here it is again.
When do we start seeing the good things behind the curve? Like Fashola for Presidency come 2015?

Even the so called United States wont report their own issues. They might have the infrastructures, but are they much more morally better and upright than the rest of us? The United States National Center for Victims of Crime &Crime Victims Research gave this statistics as at Feb. 2010.

Crime Statistics
One Aggravated Assault every 34 seconds
One Property  Crime every 3 seconds
One Violent Crime every 22 seconds
One Larceny Theft every 5 seconds
One Auto Theft every 27 seconds
One Burglary every 15 seconds
One Murder every 34 minutes
One Robbery every 1 minute
One Rape every 6 minutes

So, can we stop this self-pity, wake up, and just get more realistic and see beyond all these doom and woes prediction?[/b]
Re: Predictions Againn!nigeria Will Break Into Three by SapeleGuy: 11:38am On Sep 20, 2009
The Babalawo Prophet has spoken.

As Ikeyman has said God helps those who help themselves. If this thing no work,we predict that the south south will not attach to WAZOBIA. Population or not, we will start our own thing.
Re: Predictions Againn!nigeria Will Break Into Three by bilymuse: 1:15pm On Sep 20, 2009
Rubbish, the guy predicted nothing.
Only the ignorant live his life based on prediction
Re: Predictions Againn!nigeria Will Break Into Three by BlackRevo: 1:37pm On Sep 20, 2009
SapeleGuy:

The Babalawo Prophet has spoken.

As Ikeyman has said God helps those who help themselves. If this thing no work,we predict that the south south will not attach to WAZOBIA. Population or not, we will start our own thing.

I don't think that will be possible, some part will move into biafra while some will move into odua. I don't know about the middle belts but seems they will still be one northern Nigeria.

Forget all this issue of middle belt and south south shouting here and there, when it comes to the time of action they will show their real colour. The south south especially is the most unrealistic region in Nigeria that can stand alone as an independent country if Nigeria should breakup.
Re: Predictions Againn!nigeria Will Break Into Three by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 20, 2009
Tales by moonlight.

These are not predictions.Everyone knows that some of these events will come to pass with time
Re: Predictions Againn!nigeria Will Break Into Three by SapeleGuy: 2:44pm On Sep 20, 2009
Black_Revo:

Forget all this issue of middle belt and south south shouting here and there, when it comes to the time of action they will show their real colour. The south south especially is the most unrealistic region in Nigeria that can stand alone as an independent country if Nigeria should breakup.

On what do you base your assumption that the south south will re-assimilate into the three regions. The resource control issue is enough proof that they do not want to play apprentice to anybody. We all saw Nigerians look the other way when Bakassi was given away.
Re: Predictions Againn!nigeria Will Break Into Three by BlackRevo: 3:11pm On Sep 20, 2009
SapeleGuy:

On what do you base your assumption that the south south will re-assimilate into the three regions. The resource control issue is enough proof that they do not want to play apprentice to anybody. We all saw Nigerians look the other way when Bakassi was given away.

I am basing my assumption that the south south is a reflection of the present day Nigeria in terms of structure and composition. There are silent problems which will not spring up its head now because we are still part of Nigeria. When it is time to take this action those issues will come out to the surface. Remember south-south as we know today is a creation of the military regime. The same ethnic politics affecting Nigeria will also affect the south-south. What will be the position of the minorities presently being marginalized in the present six states when they form their own country? Will it not be wise they move to the right or left and assimilate with biafra and odua?

You should look at delta state politics for instance. The main issue i am looking at that if we decide not to thread the way of present day Nigeria. How do we go about it looking at it that we have too many ethnic groups in that region.

This issue should be a thread on its own because we are talking about prophecy here anyway. We will come up with such a thread someday.

BTW i am from the south-south.
Re: Predictions Againn!nigeria Will Break Into Three by SapeleGuy: 3:20pm On Sep 20, 2009
There is no such thing as 'too many ethnic groups'. Every group has a right to self determination and equality, whether they are 300,000 or 3 million. The issues you allude to can be solved on power sharing and rotation. You are correct this is for another thread.
Re: Predictions Againn!nigeria Will Break Into Three by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 20, 2009
I see fire burning the servers of Nairaland grin
Re: Predictions Againn!nigeria Will Break Into Three by BlackRevo: 3:51pm On Sep 20, 2009
SapeleGuy:

There is no such thing as 'too many ethnic groups'. Every group has a right to self determination and equality, whether they are 300,000 or 3 million. The issues you allude to can be solved on power sharing and rotation. You are correct this is for another thread.

Sure every group has a right to self determination but are they economically viable to survive and add other factors to it which makes it more difficult. The power sharing and rotation that has not been effective/practiced properly in Nigeria likewise in those south-south state? Well till that thread is created someday and we all trash issue there, it is not so feasible for me not that i don't wish it becomes a reality. I don't wish to be marginalized in Nigeria and still be in a future country that breaks up out of Nigeria.
Re: Predictions Againn!nigeria Will Break Into Three by Onlytruth(m): 7:38pm On Sep 20, 2009
The truth of the matter is that this division will serve the East best. I'm afraid it will deflate Lagos faster than anything imagined. If the delta state government completes that international airport at Asaba and gets serious about developing Warri port, Igbo business people will move Eastwards faster. Throw in an international airport at Enugu, suddenly you get three robust international airports in the East: Port Harcourt, Asaba, Enugu and I must add Calabar which will be speedily upgraded to full international operational status. That Tinapa will come alive faster too!

Believe me, coming from our past with our history well learned, the new country out of the East will be awesome! It will be built on egalitarianism (equality of ALL before the law). Life sentence for grand theft (Nigerian term for corruption). Igboman is not really interested in politics. He is more interested in who creates a great and peaceful environment for business to thrive. Anyone from any tribe can lead the country for as many years as they keep creating those environments for peace and justice.
That is when we really get down to building a truly great nation: a nation of peace, political stability, cleanliness, security, religious tolerance, and rapid economic development. The icing on the cake is the religious and cultural homogeneity. I can't wait for such country!
Re: Predictions Againn!nigeria Will Break Into Three by bawomolo(m): 8:15pm On Sep 20, 2009
blah blah blah. story story
Re: Predictions Againn!nigeria Will Break Into Three by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 20, 2009
no mind am, three speakers will be removed, which speaker them no dey remove? na only politics im dey see, make im go sit down with im predictions, im dey see naim we still dey where we dey. make im get lost, with im predictions.
Re: Predictions Againn!nigeria Will Break Into Three by chazy4real(m): 10:56pm On Sep 20, 2009
Super story cool cool cool cool cool cool abi ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Anti-corruption Index Improves - TI 2012 Report / EXPOSED: Foreign Journalist Interviews Yahoo Boys (A Must Read) / 16 Most Powerful Militaries In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.