Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

"Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says (121377 Views)

What Will Your Front 3 Attacking Line Look Like With €10 From The Pic. Below / Ronaldinho Spotted With Messi And Neymar At FC Barcelona Training Ground / Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says by jossykondo: 8:24pm On Aug 01, 2016
twale ronaldo,As he dey tear shot for football Naso him dey tear anything under skirt.
Re: "Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 01, 2016
wristbangle:
The cheap slut is looking for unnecessary attention to become known. Show us the pix of u and messi not performing well in the bed.

Messi no perform well for bed yet him knack him wife 2 correct kids.

Shameless she-goat.

No mind her bro.

but he doesn't need to perform well before his wife gets pregnant na. Correct me if I am wrong...
Re: "Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 01, 2016
Glaxx:
You guys should have mercy on Messi, things are really getting messy for him.
Oyaaa... Oshey, #Punchlines
Re: "Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says by Emasel(m): 8:35pm On Aug 01, 2016
It's most likely she did not even sleep with Lionel. Because I can't find any part where she mentioned sex.
Nigerians and their ability to twist stories just to get traffic undecided

1 Like

Re: "Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says by PrettySpicey(f): 8:37pm On Aug 01, 2016
Lady, your fake boobsies left him cold undecided
Re: "Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says by Donmichaelz(m): 8:37pm On Aug 01, 2016
CR7 WILL SCORE A HAT TRICK IN THERE
Re: "Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says by manuelrukky(m): 9:03pm On Aug 01, 2016
LastMumu:
Messi cannot perform without the help of Iniesta and Xavi grin

Without Iniesta Messi is nothing. No wonder he is underperforming both on the bed and for Argentina. grin

Lastmumu
Messi hasnt under performed for argentina, he is argentina's all time highest goal scorer at 55 nd he still plays although he retired frm international futball

2 Likes

Re: "Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says by nagodesmile18(f): 9:08pm On Aug 01, 2016
U guys saying he's married. With two kids..remenber he married hs childhood sweetheart"both might b JEW"d lady here don sample diff ..... Hence d comment
Re: "Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says by woodboi(m): 9:20pm On Aug 01, 2016
doll912:
Men and their stupid ego...some of them are insulting the yeye model wey no fit keep secret. If Na man now, them go hail am... Messi cannot do just like many men in Nigerian homes today. But...

You most have sample many married men ... Going by ur comment.

No gesture of offence #JustDTruth

It's none of my business o jare.
Re: "Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 01, 2016
hehehe... messi fans d say d gal punna don b oversize, i no b believe am. jst dat with iniesta nd xavi, his 3inch. cannot show skills. laf is jst kashing me.
Re: "Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says by oluwasegun007(m): 9:22pm On Aug 01, 2016
An average sportsman is Sexually Active, except if he feels she's not worth the energy and time....

The question is, is messi too small or she's too wide
Re: "Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says by Missmossy(f): 9:29pm On Aug 01, 2016
No need to comment undecided

2 Likes

Re: "Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says by clintino700(m): 9:35pm On Aug 01, 2016
lol grin
Engr be like I go give u contract to confirm your expertise wink
hopilo:

Guy, l for drill that oil well scatter. I am a driller
Re: "Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 01, 2016
TheSCRYPT:

With the little I have read from you on the NL JV chat room, I would expect a much more mentally engaging comment from you, at least, come up with an argument that makes sense, sadly you dissapoint me yet again.

More mentally engaging comment? ......... Lol cheesy. You do understand I was trolling, right? Something you would have noticed I do a lot here if you have truly read from me in the JV chatroom.
Moreover, I care more or less what you make of my post anywhere on the forum. I post whatever I like whatever way I want to, I don't have to conform to whatever ideology or meet whatever yardstick you or anyone here use to gauge your supposed standard of intelligence.
Thanks. wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says by kecee99(m): 9:54pm On Aug 01, 2016
I no fit Laugh

1 Like

Re: "Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says by adedayo3193(m): 10:09pm On Aug 01, 2016
cr7lomo:
The real messi is now coming out....the " he is so humble compared to cr7 is now being truly revealed to the world" I hail the best European player of all time cr7... Cr7 is to Europe what Pele is to south America

wot are u trying to insinuate,how does being humble and a gui trying to Bleep a lady connect with each other.next tym think b4 u type
Re: "Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:13pm On Aug 01, 2016
Most likely straffed a shy, inexperienced Messi in his mid to late teens.

You want us to believe that all that horsepower wey e dey use run around pitch for 90 minutes - year after year- go just disappear for bed.

Attention seeking...
Re: "Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says by Everblinx(m): 10:22pm On Aug 01, 2016
U wan tell us say Messiah hammer u or wetin? useless ashawo u dey take style tell us u don taste celebrities coke.
Re: "Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says by Everblinx(m): 10:22pm On Aug 01, 2016
U wan tell us say Messi hammer u or wetin? useless ashawo u dey take style tell us u don taste celebrity's coke.
Re: "Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says by abbiboy: 10:29pm On Aug 01, 2016
hungryboy:
Even from the way Messi dey behave, you go sabi say him no be performer for bed,
Na wetin Ronaldo go always take win am be dat.

BROS ABEG SEX NA FOOD...DO U LIVE AND DIE WITH SEX OR WHO U HELP IF U SABI FVCK!!!
MY GUY ABEG SHARRAP DER.
Re: "Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says by fortunechy(m): 10:38pm On Aug 01, 2016
end time bitches
Re: "Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says by Ogunleti01: 10:49pm On Aug 01, 2016
Name them... Ijaya gbogbo Barca Elese rubber of world football Irunmole baba thiago Grandson of Fifa Chairman gba-bi-ma-gba-be Association Chief O*OMO of... Complete am
Re: "Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says by olaodu4: 10:49pm On Aug 01, 2016
Messi, u need monotone to do the washing and setting...
Re: "Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says by mecussey(m): 10:54pm On Aug 01, 2016
geesilver:
wetin this guy do una o......

My brother, dont mind the attention seeking whores. Market no dey again, she remember say one guy been talk with her and that guy na world best now...na so...make the comments begin...fafafa fow.

1 Like

Re: "Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says by ogidigbileran(m): 11:11pm On Aug 01, 2016
omaiyale:
I no she can't reject Ororo Cr7
Not only Ororo na diesel
Re: "Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says by chiefobdk(m): 11:21pm On Aug 01, 2016
fearless15:
See how she looks like man with muscular hands shameless borehole

You guys arenot helping messi at all. If she is shameles borehole. It means messi has bad taste. Everybody kno say messi na imbe
Re: "Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 01, 2016
chiefobdk:

You guys arenot helping messi at all. If she is shameles borehole. It means messi has bad taste. Everybody kno say messi na imbe
may God sieze your tongue amen, no offence
Re: "Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says by tblaze21: 11:30pm On Aug 01, 2016
Cant we live without sex. Shey sex Na food ni?
Re: "Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says by Mykelpato(m): 11:30pm On Aug 01, 2016
this girl wey be like Transgender angry
Re: "Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says by tmxme(m): 11:48pm On Aug 01, 2016
Am sure messi was not even forking her pussy, he forked her laps. grin that guy is just too dull. Thanks to neymar , the bad influence.
Re: "Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says by nortcentrallord(m): 12:01am On Aug 02, 2016
Rubish. What's my business with his personal life. He didn't "perform" (which in actual sense is reciprocate and lead you into having sex with him) because you fell short of his expectations...(that's because you are nothing but a harlot) simple.
Re: "Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says by ahamonyeka(m): 12:02am On Aug 02, 2016
All is liars...I don't see messi living that kind of life I see him as a responsible man but if you say CR7.I wouldn't doubt it.

Am a fan of CR7 but I just have to call spade a spade.

No sentimental attachment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Bares Cleavage (Photos) / Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live / Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.