Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,109 members, 7,807,342 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

"Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says (121374 Views)

What Will Your Front 3 Attacking Line Look Like With €10 From The Pic. Below / Ronaldinho Spotted With Messi And Neymar At FC Barcelona Training Ground / Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says by Mztadhee(m): 12:03am On Aug 02, 2016
Just looking at the headline, I knew it would result into another e-war between Ronaldo and Messi's faithful.. I wrote an article on how much hypocritical we are as fans, in the competition of who is better between the two. You can read it here.
http://www.nkenu.com/2016/07/hypocrisy-of-soccer-fans-on-messi.html
Re: "Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says by Exxit(m): 12:21am On Aug 02, 2016
chachanga:
silly girl, a lady doing kiss and tell, smh!

i bet her hunger for cheap popularity must rival her pvnny's thirst for clandestine couplings.

nor ruin messi for us abeg!
stfu. She's a playboy model. She makes her own money. And probably have sex w people. What's the big deal there?
Re: "Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says by doll912(f): 2:03am On Aug 02, 2016
Hi[quote author=woodboi post=48098570][/quote]

YES!!!

Oya, kill yourself....
Re: "Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says by Danthesage(m): 2:08am On Aug 02, 2016
viver1:
See finishing. No shame at all.
lol
Re: "Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says by thesuave10(m): 2:12am On Aug 02, 2016
doll912:
Hi

YES!!!

Oya, kill yourself....

woah someone's pulled out the big doll guns grin tongue
Re: "Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says by Nobody: 2:54am On Aug 02, 2016
Kachisbarbie:
she should have mercy on Messi, heard he can't PERFORM well without help.
Give me my Ototo-C, any day anytime... looking at Messi, someone with spiritual eyes should know he can't pound well kwanu cheesy.

The girl na just attention seeker joor.
You comments sometimes eh?
Hope ur hubby is not the shy type because if he is, hm! God have mercy..
Re: "Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says by woodboi(m): 3:38am On Aug 02, 2016
doll912:
Hi

YES!!!

Oya, kill yourself....

Kill myself ke! On what? Many rivers crossed and many more to cross, can't be intimated by an old doll pot #WakeUp
Re: "Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says by toshmann(m): 4:34am On Aug 02, 2016
Is that why she had to come out in public to embarrass the guy? She doesn't even realize she is telling the whole world that she's a LovePeddler.

Bedroom affairs should be kept in the bedroom angry

What is wrong with people? angry
Re: "Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says by Nobody: 6:30am On Aug 02, 2016
so?,what should we do? shey na okpo she be?,most okpo don wide na, na big and long dey satisfy dem, and e come even be uncircumcised okpo, she is just looking for cheap attention
Re: "Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says by 2eggs1goal: 7:08am On Aug 02, 2016
So what, in as much as i hate messi, this hoe is just looking for some cheap popularity undecided one night stand that happen over 5 years ago.
Re: "Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says by chachanga: 7:13am On Aug 02, 2016
Exxit:
stfu. She's a playboy model. She makes her own money. And probably have sex w people. What's the big deal there?

Yhu too sharrap there! angry
Una no fit talk beta point w/out abusing persin?
Make dem win elections first make we see now?
Exxit my mentions abeg, abi, na by force?!

NB
Messi is a direct descendant of the Football gods!
Yhu don't diss Messi!!
No girl is allowed to diss Messi, ok?!
We will send Whiz Kid's junior bro to go and "Linda-Ikeji" her. In fact, we will send Dino to fuurkk her & pregnant her sef.
So, pls, if u know her;,tell her not to try it again angry
Re: "Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says by UIA04(f): 8:21am On Aug 02, 2016
handie:
Don't blame the poor boy. There was no Xavi and Iniesta there to assist him

First time I'm hearing about him not performing well with those two,
Even geniuses have their weaknesses
Re: "Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says by jojothaiv(m): 8:42am On Aug 02, 2016
As Ronaldo would say

"Some words are better left unsaid"
Re: "Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says by Codes151(m): 9:30am On Aug 02, 2016
omaiyale:
I no she can't reject Ororo Cr7
sex with cr7 was like magic! He didn't send his security. He approached me, already I melted. We went to his apartment.. well all I can say is that it's one of my best moments. grin grin grin grin
Re: "Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says by sinola(m): 9:43am On Aug 02, 2016
Re: "Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says by Landloard01(m): 9:59am On Aug 02, 2016
Codes151:
sex with cr7 was like magic! He didn't send his security. He approached me, already I melted. We went to his apartment.. well all I can say is that it's one of my best moments. grin grin grin grin
cool Wow! you're being diplomatic here... I love it. You can try a new routine, wink I may be so wow! kiss Nice code!

1 Like

Re: "Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says by hob(m): 11:47am On Aug 02, 2016
So she has sex with dead bodies abi....

1 Like

Re: "Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 02, 2016
useless girl.
She is telling the world she is a prostitute. Footballers can have a crush on any lady.
If u were that good in bed then u should find a better work than prostitution.
Landloard01:

http://www.livesoccertv.com/news/19940/argentine-model-xoana-gonzalez-blasts-messi-for-being-poor-in-bed/

Re: "Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says by Ceereeab: 11:51am On Aug 02, 2016
BIGTinfotech:
I didn't see where sex happened o

God bless you o better person
Re: "Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says by DobleO7: 12:12pm On Aug 02, 2016
Lionel Messi! the most gifted footballer of our time

1 Like

Re: "Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says by BIGTinfotech: 5:06pm On Aug 02, 2016
God bless you too!
Ceereeab:

God bless you o better person
Re: "Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says by RicksonUdofia(m): 5:11pm On Aug 02, 2016
Can this girl play football like Messi? the guy is just sticking to what he knows mbok!
Re: "Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says by Freshvibesblog(m): 6:22pm On Aug 02, 2016
wowh
Re: "Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says by Corussa: 10:57pm On Aug 02, 2016
Re: "Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says by doll912(f): 7:49am On Aug 03, 2016
G
woodboi:

Kill myself ke! On what? Many rivers crossed and many more to cross, can't be intimated by an old doll pot #WakeUp

E pain am oooo. Old? Nigga no! I'm young, smart and way above your mentality. I made a general statement and you took shit personal... shows your IQ is in single digits. Take the chill pill nigga... thank me later.
Re: "Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says by woodboi(m): 12:23pm On Aug 03, 2016
doll912:
G

E pain am oooo. Old? Nigga no! I'm young, smart and way above your mentality. I made a general statement and you took shit personal... shows your IQ is in single digits. Take the chill pill nigga... thank me later.

Are you for real? I can tell you are way above my mentality going by the way you attack men on this forum, if you ex left you in a bad shape with the small joystick as you have always been beating ard... My dear is not enough reason to generalize men(fix urself and try another). On IQ! I can tell you have a sharp one and yet you can't decode what I meant by old doll pot, sorry your assumed single digits won't spell it out to your understanding (feed ur mind on dat and use it 4 ur lunch).

I don't want to attack you or use words on you and no matter what I won't do that, but let me school you. Men can't really enjoy much fantasy in ladies like Xoana with her silicon package, she has lost most of her sensitive parts to implant and what you are just seeing is packaging unlike Riri, Keys or Bey. I don't know the issue you have with men ooo, but I'll advice you to take it easy.
Re: "Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says by doll912(f): 2:48pm On Aug 03, 2016
woodboi:

Are you for real? I can tell you are way above my mentality going by the way you attack men on this forum, if you ex left you in a bad shape with the small joystick as you have always been beating ard... My dear is not enough reason to generalize men(fix urself and try another). On IQ! I can tell you have a sharp one and yet you can't decode what I meant by old doll pot, sorry your assumed single digits won't spell it out to your understanding (feed ur mind on dat and use it 4 ur lunch).

I don't want to attack you or use words on you and no matter what I won't do that, but let me school you. Men can't really enjoy much fantasy in ladies like Xoana with her silicon package, she has lost most of her sensitive parts to implant and what you are just seeing is packaging unlike Riri, Keys or Bey. I don't know the issue you have with men ooo, but I'll advice you to take it easy.

You actually wrote an Epistle just for me? Been following stuff I write! Lol. Bitch please!!!Use your time for more profitable things. BTW, you are dead wrong on your opinions about me but whatever, it's just your opinion, it doesn't count. So quit mentioning and making silly inferences.
Re: "Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says by woodboi(m): 8:04pm On Aug 03, 2016
doll912:

You actually wrote an Epistle just for me? Been following stuff I write! Lol. Bitch please!!!Use your time for more profitable things. BTW, you are dead wrong on your opinions about me but whatever, it's just your opinion, it doesn't count. So quit mentioning and making silly inferences.

Madam hope all is well? Following you in what way? B*tch is use for female folks, even God rested on the 7th day, so if I use my free time to savage the bad sharp your ex left you, I see it as service to humanity.

Sorry if I judge you wrong, you brought up the IQ tin, but i have to choose the kind of person I trade words with and going by your previous comment(s), your level of sanity is questionable, it will b cruel of me to bully the weak. Hope you get well soon
Re: "Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says by doll912(f): 9:24pm On Aug 03, 2016
woodboi:

Madam hope all is well? Following you in what way? B*tch is use for female folks, even God rested on the 7th day, so if I use my free time to savage the bad sharp your ex left you, I see it as service to humanity.

Sorry if I judge you wrong, you brought up the IQ tin, but i have to choose the kind of person I trade words with and going by your previous comment(s), your level of sanity is questionable, it will b cruel of me to bully the weak. Hope you get well soon

Nigga, get a life. I don't need your useless services... if you can't behave like a well rounded grown up then get your low life stupidity out of my space. I am ready to trade words with a cunt like you but no, I won't roll with a scrub like you. Yes, your IQ is in single digits...for you to be taking a shit that doesn't concern you personal. If your manhood is small, too bad, but obviously your pocket and brain is too. Get your diminutive persona and bad vibes to the earth core and burn. Ass wipe!
Re: "Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says by woodboi(m): 11:28pm On Aug 03, 2016
doll912:

Nigga, get a life. I don't need your useless services... if you can't behave like a well rounded grown up then get your low life stupidity out of my space. I am ready to trade words with a cunt like you but no, I won't roll with a scrub like you. Yes, your IQ is in single digits...for you to be taking a shit that doesn't concern you personal. If your manhood is small, too bad, but obviously your pocket and brain is too. Get your diminutive persona and bad vibes to the earth core and burn. Ass wipe!

Sorry! I can understand how frustrated and suck it feels to be you right now... Only Heaven will judge the guy that put you in this Aunty Kemi state of mind. Just hang on doll, your case is not the worst.

Chai: some guys are wicked, now she is in search of Big joystick... Check Sudan, since the men here are stupid according to you.
Re: "Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says by doll912(f): 8:39am On Aug 04, 2016
woodboi:

Sorry! I can understand how frustrated and suck it feels to be you right now... Only Heaven will judge the guy that put you in this Aunty Kemi state of mind. Just hang on doll, your case is not the worst.

Chai: some guys are wicked, now she is in search of Big joystick... Check Sudan, since the men here are stupid according to you.

If you took my post personal,then I must have hit a sore spot... you are hopeless.... just get lost.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Bares Cleavage (Photos) / Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live / Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.