Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,924 members, 7,806,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Registration Of Vehicles/tax Issues - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Registration Of Vehicles/tax Issues (479 Views)

Types Of Vehicles And The Amount Of Fire Extinguisher(s) They Should Have – FRSC / See The Number Of Vehicles On Nigerian Roads / Registration Of Vehicles/Change Of Ownership/Driver License (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Registration Of Vehicles/tax Issues by reminies(m): 7:14pm On Aug 01, 2016
For enquiries on the Registration of new vehicles, Replacement of old number plates to new number plates, Change of ownership with all documents inclusive i. e. insurance, vehicle licence, road worthiness, MOT, CMR, tinted permit. etc. Please call David - REVENUE SUPERVISOR on 08033856967. Do not patronise touts and miscreants. Call this number too for any tax related issues i. e. MTCC and ETCC cards, TIN.
Re: Registration Of Vehicles/tax Issues by erico2k2(m): 9:41pm On Aug 01, 2016
reminies:
For enquiries on the Registration of new vehicles, Replacement of old number plates to new number plates, Change of ownership with all documents inclusive i. e. insurance, vehicle licence, road worthiness, MOT, CMR, tinted permit. etc. Please call David - REVENUE SUPERVISOR on 08033856967. Do not patronise touts and miscreants. Call this number too for any tax related issues i. e. MTCC and ETCC cards, TIN.
i got a question for you

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Intending Nigeria Couple With Romantic Luck Number 21.21.21 / They Are Back Again, Bad And Wider. / Honda Introduces A Robotic Lawnmover Called Miimo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.