Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,769 members, 7,798,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Watch The Best Traffic Warden In Awka In Action (video) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Watch The Best Traffic Warden In Awka In Action (video) (2065 Views)

Popular Lagos Traffic Warden Jumps On The Bonnet Of An Offender, Today, In Yaba / See The Cute Lookalike Daughter Of Dedicated Female Traffic Warden In Lagos / The Only Female Keke Driver In Awka, Anambra State Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch The Best Traffic Warden In Awka In Action (video) by boboLIL(m): 9:28pm On Aug 01, 2016
True dedication and passion at Arroma junction.
The Anambra Traffic Management Agency ( ATMA ) warden named Ifedioramma D.C was spotted dancing with passion and happiness as he controlled traffic at the popular junction. it was gathered that he does this everyday for a long time now. He is usually spotted at the early hours around 8:00am , in the afternoon and evening time whenever there was traffic as he was the only one that can man that junction and help reduce the traffic. Many says Mr ifedioramma deserves award for dedication. in an interview with him shows he loves what he does. he was reported to have said ” i love my work and what spurred me to work was compassion for the road users at the Arroma junction which was known for lots of traffic jams ”
watch him in action..

http://www.awkacity.com/2016/08/watch-the-best-traffic-warden-in-awka-in-action-video/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsdxMCZ_7ok
Re: Watch The Best Traffic Warden In Awka In Action (video) by boboLIL(m): 9:31pm On Aug 01, 2016
this one Michael Jackson style

lalasticala come and see your brother doing wonders on the road

this happens when you are madly and stupidly I love with music... I can't stop laughing mehn... I will go there tomorrow live and direct...choi
Re: Watch The Best Traffic Warden In Awka In Action (video) by estyvino(m): 9:43pm On Aug 01, 2016
I love the action and smile!

Tho the guy be like who don H..... Fellow una code!
Re: Watch The Best Traffic Warden In Awka In Action (video) by boboLIL(m): 9:48pm On Aug 01, 2016
estyvino:
I love the action and smile!

Tho the guy be like who don H..... Fellow una code!
he no de H.. na love for music de drive am like that...
Re: Watch The Best Traffic Warden In Awka In Action (video) by estyvino(m): 9:54pm On Aug 01, 2016
boboLIL:
he no de H.. na love for music de drive am like that...

If you say so!

(1) (Reply)

Are Male Bankers Allowed To Keep Neat Facial Hair? / Computation Of Overtime And Mode Of Payment / Help A Linguist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.