Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,630 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Finally Killed The Snake Killing Our Poultry Birds! (pictures) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Finally Killed The Snake Killing Our Poultry Birds! (pictures) (55439 Views)

"The Snake That Swallowed N36M": Man And Policeman Pose With Big Python (Photo) / The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) / The Snake A Nairalander Killed In His Neighbour's Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally Killed The Snake Killing Our Poultry Birds! (pictures) by ShaqFu: 1:37pm On Aug 02, 2016
Lalasticlala. I just want to say hello to you. smiley
Re: Finally Killed The Snake Killing Our Poultry Birds! (pictures) by awesomely: 1:37pm On Aug 02, 2016
You need to eat that snake, so that you can recover all your murdered chickens from its meat. But don't give Lala o, because he likes snake meat.

1 Like

Re: Finally Killed The Snake Killing Our Poultry Birds! (pictures) by Turks: 1:37pm On Aug 02, 2016
Beautiful creature
Re: Finally Killed The Snake Killing Our Poultry Birds! (pictures) by Rinato(m): 1:38pm On Aug 02, 2016
That Snake though
Re: Finally Killed The Snake Killing Our Poultry Birds! (pictures) by YINKS89(m): 1:39pm On Aug 02, 2016
nairaland and snakes re like siblings
Re: Finally Killed The Snake Killing Our Poultry Birds! (pictures) by misterchris(m): 1:41pm On Aug 02, 2016
fuckpro:
Distinguished ladies and gentlemen its with all solemnity I present the nairaland philharmonic orchestra as they perform the legendary front page master piece ...lalalalalalala....lalalalalalala grin
Our Lord Jesus is the ladder. Brother follow.
Re: Finally Killed The Snake Killing Our Poultry Birds! (pictures) by AMAKAVIOLA: 1:41pm On Aug 02, 2016
CREEPY CREATURE!!! angry
Re: Finally Killed The Snake Killing Our Poultry Birds! (pictures) by afanide: 1:41pm On Aug 02, 2016
Another Snake thread sad sad
Re: Finally Killed The Snake Killing Our Poultry Birds! (pictures) by HirstMOG(m): 1:41pm On Aug 02, 2016
Nairaland and snake be like Lai Muhammed and lies.
Re: Finally Killed The Snake Killing Our Poultry Birds! (pictures) by idesylvester(m): 1:43pm On Aug 02, 2016
Sorry Bro bt e don reach FP after al lalstica n snake r 5 n 6
estyvino:
Op don't feel disappointed cox this kind snake no fit crawl reach front page grin
Re: Finally Killed The Snake Killing Our Poultry Birds! (pictures) by delishpot: 1:45pm On Aug 02, 2016
Is that snake big enough to swallow a chicken?
Re: Finally Killed The Snake Killing Our Poultry Birds! (pictures) by moxiemania(m): 1:45pm On Aug 02, 2016
MidasTouche01:

My NL senior, how u dey??

Na u bring food for lala this night
Lol . NL, Una de drag DAT name with Naijaloaded
Re: Finally Killed The Snake Killing Our Poultry Birds! (pictures) by macaranta(m): 1:46pm On Aug 02, 2016
The snake is fine o

Visit my signature
Re: Finally Killed The Snake Killing Our Poultry Birds! (pictures) by moxiemania(m): 1:47pm On Aug 02, 2016
delishpot:
Is that snake big enough to swallow as chicken?
what is as chicken??, anyway, I do know that it can suck an egg.
Re: Finally Killed The Snake Killing Our Poultry Birds! (pictures) by HiliaryAutos(m): 1:48pm On Aug 02, 2016
This time around if I dey Waka for road, I dey use eye find snake make I kill so that my story go reach front page...
Re: Finally Killed The Snake Killing Our Poultry Birds! (pictures) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 02, 2016
If that snake doesn't eat,it will die....you know ba!.She proly was also feeding her children you just turned orphans.Why are humans this selfish angry
Re: Finally Killed The Snake Killing Our Poultry Birds! (pictures) by Codyt(m): 1:48pm On Aug 02, 2016
MetaHuman:
If this no reach FP, make I bath na.ked.
oya before i open my eyes now...........bath!!!
Re: Finally Killed The Snake Killing Our Poultry Birds! (pictures) by delishpot: 1:49pm On Aug 02, 2016
moxiemania:
what is as chicken??, anyway, I do know that it can suck an egg.

Sorry was meant to say "A Chicken '
Cos I thought you said your chickens were reducing everyday.
Re: Finally Killed The Snake Killing Our Poultry Birds! (pictures) by TruthHurts1(m): 1:50pm On Aug 02, 2016
Make sure you invite lala for dinner when you cook the snake.
Re: Finally Killed The Snake Killing Our Poultry Birds! (pictures) by Danthesage(m): 1:51pm On Aug 02, 2016
Nice one Op

Kindly check my signature cry
Re: Finally Killed The Snake Killing Our Poultry Birds! (pictures) by moxiemania(m): 1:51pm On Aug 02, 2016
delishpot:

Sorry was meant to say "A Chicken '
Cos I thought you said your chickens were reducing everyday.
lol. He said chicks , besides the snake will still take the blame for the stolen ones. grin... Wetin carry this thread go front page now undecided
Re: Finally Killed The Snake Killing Our Poultry Birds! (pictures) by TruthHurts1(m): 1:51pm On Aug 02, 2016
Make sure you invite lala for dinner when you cook the snake as a way of thanking him for FP.
Re: Finally Killed The Snake Killing Our Poultry Birds! (pictures) by justi4jesu(f): 1:52pm On Aug 02, 2016
Funny comments cheesy cheesy
Re: Finally Killed The Snake Killing Our Poultry Birds! (pictures) by Danthesage(m): 1:52pm On Aug 02, 2016
macaranta:
The snake is fine o

Visit my signature

Hehehe...

Kindly click my signature
Re: Finally Killed The Snake Killing Our Poultry Birds! (pictures) by ZanyABC(m): 1:52pm On Aug 02, 2016
estyvino:
Op don't feel disappointed cox this kind snake no fit crawl reach front page grin
Sometimes you need to be avoid Hasty Generalization
Re: Finally Killed The Snake Killing Our Poultry Birds! (pictures) by moxiemania(m): 1:53pm On Aug 02, 2016
Make I go find my own snake come
Re: Finally Killed The Snake Killing Our Poultry Birds! (pictures) by moxiemania(m): 1:53pm On Aug 02, 2016
ZanyABC:

Sometimes you need to be avoid Hasty Generalization
grin grin grin
Re: Finally Killed The Snake Killing Our Poultry Birds! (pictures) by Danthesage(m): 1:54pm On Aug 02, 2016
TruthHurts1:
Make sure you invite lala for dinner when you cook the snake as a way of thanking him for FP.

Well said....

Kindly check my signature cry
Re: Finally Killed The Snake Killing Our Poultry Birds! (pictures) by Danthesage(m): 1:55pm On Aug 02, 2016
moxiemania:
Make I go find my own snake come

Lemme follow you... Lol.

Kindly check my signature cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Made In Nigeria Remote Control Aircraft / 34miles, £12billion, China Set To Open World's Longest Sea Bridge(Photos) / Earth Blamed For Sudden Rusting Of The Moon That Has Baffled Scientists (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.