Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,146 members, 7,780,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:25 AM

Ooni Of Ogunwusi & King Jaja Of Opobo Pictured - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ogunwusi & King Jaja Of Opobo Pictured (47962 Views)

Ooni Of Ogunwusi Visits Badagry, The First Storey Building In Nigeria / Ooni Of Ogunwusi And His Wife, Wuraola In USA. Updates!!! Lots Of Pictures / Ooni Of Ogunwusi's Sisters At The Burial Of Their Grandmother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ogunwusi & King Jaja Of Opobo Pictured by Hassanjj(m): 7:02pm On Aug 03, 2016
This umbrella guy nor dey tire?
Re: Ooni Of Ogunwusi & King Jaja Of Opobo Pictured by KingsleyCEO: 7:12pm On Aug 03, 2016
lol that man is a naught, sorry I mean mighty god to one bamidelee. Oya bamidelee your good for something(nothing) father is here.
Re: Ooni Of Ogunwusi & King Jaja Of Opobo Pictured by Lilimax(f): 7:19pm On Aug 03, 2016
Jazzlite:

Stop talking like lilmax.... You're original.
lol grin
Re: Ooni Of Ogunwusi & King Jaja Of Opobo Pictured by CloudResident(m): 7:24pm On Aug 03, 2016
Jazzlite:
Op you need to see OBAT too

Who be Obat.Is he even a first class king in Ondo?Why u dry compare Toyota to Rolls Royce? Ooni and King Jaja are far above him.Lest u don't know Obat still dey owe some banks billions in debt o.Even with his Toyota! tongue wink
Re: Ooni Of Ogunwusi & King Jaja Of Opobo Pictured by 2naira50kobo: 7:24pm On Aug 03, 2016
The guy carrying the umbrella is the abobaku.

Final.
Re: Ooni Of Ogunwusi & King Jaja Of Opobo Pictured by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 03, 2016
emeijeh:
King Jaja?!
Which Jaja of Orobo Opobo be this wan again?!

*modified**
See golden shoe like JamesBond memorabilia grin

Hehehe
Noooo na golden boot him win
Golden boot for waka grin grin grin
Re: Ooni Of Ogunwusi & King Jaja Of Opobo Pictured by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 03, 2016
repogirl:
Dem stylish true true but Na the man wey dey carry umbrella, I pity. Hand no go pain am?
muscle things lol
Re: Ooni Of Ogunwusi & King Jaja Of Opobo Pictured by daclint(m): 7:47pm On Aug 03, 2016
bosschinalu:

with the boyz and our toyz..

Playground....Vince Italy

Toyz....Bugatti veron....maybach ..

And the freshst oyibo b!tches

Re: Ooni Of Ogunwusi & King Jaja Of Opobo Pictured by JOSSYTEM(f): 7:53pm On Aug 03, 2016
dacovajnr:
I am the only one seeing the customised plate of that Suv with the inscription "Oba OluObo" Naso the Monarch knack Puna reach shocked shocked grin Obontami come and see your conqueror grin
its oba OLUGBO, out of the abundance of heart the hand........
Re: Ooni Of Ogunwusi & King Jaja Of Opobo Pictured by dyn1800: 8:00pm On Aug 03, 2016
Epic

bosschinalu:

Re: Ooni Of Ogunwusi & King Jaja Of Opobo Pictured by obontami: 8:04pm On Aug 03, 2016
dacovajnr:
I am the only one seeing the customised plate of that Suv with the inscription "Oba OluObo" Naso the Monarch knack Puna reach shocked shocked grin Obontami come and see your conqueror grin

what is this one saying
Re: Ooni Of Ogunwusi & King Jaja Of Opobo Pictured by dacovajnr: 8:13pm On Aug 03, 2016
obontami:

what is this one saying
you dey find puna wherea someone already conquered a lot of punas...you get now transgendered undecided
Re: Ooni Of Ogunwusi & King Jaja Of Opobo Pictured by lailo: 8:15pm On Aug 03, 2016
Dis umbrella always Or e dey rain inside house again nior na juju thing??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ogunwusi & King Jaja Of Opobo Pictured by redcliff: 8:34pm On Aug 03, 2016
bosschinalu:

Or venice?
Re: Ooni Of Ogunwusi & King Jaja Of Opobo Pictured by onila(f): 8:49pm On Aug 03, 2016
king of opobo

always everywhere. looking for contract grin
Re: Ooni Of Ogunwusi & King Jaja Of Opobo Pictured by slim75d(m): 8:56pm On Aug 03, 2016
Long live the Amayanabo of Opobo King Dandeson Douglas Jaja ,Jeki V Treaty King of Opobo kingdom
Re: Ooni Of Ogunwusi & King Jaja Of Opobo Pictured by babamoha(m): 10:08pm On Aug 03, 2016
bosschinalu:
These are boys in my league
If you can not use your mouth to speak good to your life who will.
Re: Ooni Of Ogunwusi & King Jaja Of Opobo Pictured by eat21: 10:59pm On Aug 03, 2016
[size=28pt]Jaja of opobo is a fake story

419 jam 419.

introduce by obasanjo government several years ago into the educational system

[/size]

Re: Ooni Of Ogunwusi & King Jaja Of Opobo Pictured by nortcentrallord(m): 11:16pm On Aug 03, 2016
I think people 'r still hungry in those two Kingdoms...
Re: Ooni Of Ogunwusi & King Jaja Of Opobo Pictured by eat21: 11:31pm On Aug 03, 2016
The story of king haha was c by Obasanjo govt in 1977.
Re: Ooni Of Ogunwusi & King Jaja Of Opobo Pictured by LDKOTB(m): 11:53pm On Aug 03, 2016
Lol grin grin @ topic Ooni of ogunwusi.. grin grin

L•D•K•O•T•B
Re: Ooni Of Ogunwusi & King Jaja Of Opobo Pictured by eat21: 12:03am On Aug 04, 2016
wink
Re: Ooni Of Ogunwusi & King Jaja Of Opobo Pictured by Elebiju: 8:24am On Aug 04, 2016
dacovajnr:
it is definitely "Oba Olugbo" he is the richest king in Nigeria.
Re: Ooni Of Ogunwusi & King Jaja Of Opobo Pictured by Elebiju: 8:32am On Aug 04, 2016
CloudResident:

Who be Obat.Is he even a first class king in Ondo?Why u dry compare Toyota to Rolls Royce? Ooni and King Jaja are far above him.Lest u don't know Obat still dey owe some banks billions in debt o.Even with his Toyota! tongue wink
You're definitely a learner but I will educate you. There are two kings in ilaje and they are both first class monarchs, the Olugbo of Ugboland and Amapetu of Mahinland, Obat's convoy is always a sight to behold anywhere he goes. You don't spew on a public thread like this all you need to do is read and learn if you've got nothing to contribute. This list may be an eye opener.
http://sajeyomi..com.ng/2014/06/list-of-all-obas-in-ondo-state.html?m=1
Re: Ooni Of Ogunwusi & King Jaja Of Opobo Pictured by AMossley(m): 12:47pm On Aug 04, 2016
Jazzlite:
more of Obat
Collecting cars is one of the most expensive hobbies of all time. They are expensive when they are brand new and also when they become classics. There is one man who cannot be deterred by the price of cars as he takes the lead to order the fist of a kind to the continent of Africa. The Olugbo of Ugbo Kingdom in Ondo state and chairman of Obat Oil, Oba Fredrick Obateru Akinruntan, made history recently as the first black person to buy the 2014 model of Bentley.

The Oba didn’t just buy it, it was specially customized for him, according to sources close to him. The new ride, which arrived in Nigeria a few weeks back, has Olugbo as its plate number..

Oba Akinruntan also has a custom built 2014 Rolls Royce similar to that of Queen Elizabeth II. The Car is estimated to cost a lot of money depends of which one of them you want; Continental GT= $ 189,900 – $ 189,900 , Continental Supersports= $ 267,000 – $ 291,900, Continental Flying Spur= $ 184,200 – $ 209,600, Mulsanne= $ 290,000 – $ 290,000
but this hasn't stopped ugbo,the town from being an obscured town and indigenes still living in abject poverty
Re: Ooni Of Ogunwusi & King Jaja Of Opobo Pictured by Eniola7(m): 1:59pm On Sep 30, 2017
hmmm u dey buy 2014 rolls royce,buy 2014 model of bentley,buy aquarium wrist watch,golden shoe,different limousin mercedes at this recession time when many of your people which you be their king never no watin then go chop you they buy all this thing anyway even if u give it out some people go embezzle the money

anyway there z God

make i come they go make then no say i talk

long may u live the stylish kings
Re: Ooni Of Ogunwusi & King Jaja Of Opobo Pictured by NovusHomo(m): 6:12pm On Sep 30, 2017
Jazzlite:
Op you need to see OBAT too CloudResident read below:

Billionaire Oba Obateru Akinruntan, the Olugbo of Ugboland in Ondo and chairman of Obat Oil spoke recently of his love for the good things of life and how he loves to be the first in acquiring these things. In a recent interview with City People, the Oba described himself as a stylish king

“First and foremost I am very creative and secondly, I emulate the style of our forefathers, wearing royal beads as an old style. You know these days, if you want to become a popular and flamboyant king, you have to use diamonds. Diamond chains, diamond wrist watches, diamond shoes, diamond ring and my muffler is also made of diamond or gold. And that will make you unique among other Obas and that doesn’t make you proud.

Again my chain of cars, I use the same type of automobile with the Queen of England, Queen Elizerbeth, we use the same Rolls Royce and Bentley. Asides that, I have 7 door limousine Mercedes, I want to be the first in everything. The Oba who has an aquarium wristwatch that is worth $500,00 spoke of his wristwatch collections

http://atagone.com/drive-cars-queen-england-drives-obat.html

Oil subsidy THIEF.
Re: Ooni Of Ogunwusi & King Jaja Of Opobo Pictured by RuggedSniper: 1:35pm On Nov 24, 2020
teesugar:
I love Ooni's golden shoes. kiss kiss
I see you have an eye for good, well-crafted shoes like me. wink Oba Ogunwusi has a personal style that is kickass!

1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obi Chukwuka Noah Akaeze Graduates From UK University (Photos) / Yoruba Name Not For Your Daughter - Brazilian Officials Tell Couple / The Prince Adeyeye May Be The Next Ooni Of Ife (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.