Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,886 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Black People Listening To Music From A Speaker For The First Time - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Black People Listening To Music From A Speaker For The First Time (5591 Views)

For The First Time In History,unilorin Produces 89 First Class Graduates In 2017 / Listening To Music While Studying – Do Or Don’t / Do Or Don't: Studying While Listening To Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black People Listening To Music From A Speaker For The First Time by Millz404(m): 11:42pm On Aug 01, 2016
grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Black People Listening To Music From A Speaker For The First Time by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 01, 2016
Thank God for civilization see pot bellied men unclad without a care in the world

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Black People Listening To Music From A Speaker For The First Time by Millz404(m): 11:53pm On Aug 01, 2016
I am just tankin God i came to be alive now.... Time of Internet, phones and airplanes etc..... Just negodu how my life for be
Re: Black People Listening To Music From A Speaker For The First Time by RealAdewole(m): 12:26am On Aug 02, 2016
BLACK PEOPLE

1 Like

Re: Black People Listening To Music From A Speaker For The First Time by Sugarcious(m): 1:16am On Aug 02, 2016
That man in the middle looks like Buhari

6 Likes

Re: Black People Listening To Music From A Speaker For The First Time by Danthesage(m): 1:45am On Aug 02, 2016
Re: Black People Listening To Music From A Speaker For The First Time by hungryboy(m): 3:33am On Aug 02, 2016
Chai,
Those men be like
'Oyinbo na winch'
'Dem even carry pesin hide inside box to sing '

9 Likes

Re: Black People Listening To Music From A Speaker For The First Time by SmartThief(m): 4:59am On Aug 02, 2016
much is expected of you from them.
Millz404:
I am just tankin God i came to be alive now.... Time of Internet, phones and airplanes etc..... Just negodu how my life for be

1 Like

Re: Black People Listening To Music From A Speaker For The First Time by fr3do(m): 5:29am On Aug 02, 2016
fearless15:
Thank God for civilization see pot bellied men unclad without a care in the world

now our people are clad in cotton and polyester but their hearts have never been this filthy.

Westernization is not civilization, the whiteman should have brought it with legitimate trade not slave trade and invasion.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black People Listening To Music From A Speaker For The First Time by Nobody: 6:14am On Aug 02, 2016
the best is yet to come in technology..even our grandchildren will laugh at us in next couple of years...

technology never stops.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black People Listening To Music From A Speaker For The First Time by flyca: 6:19am On Aug 02, 2016
When men were men and women were won by does who deserve them grin
Re: Black People Listening To Music From A Speaker For The First Time by SolexxBarry(m): 6:25am On Aug 02, 2016
See how everyone was unclad and without shame,thank God civilization

1 Like

Re: Black People Listening To Music From A Speaker For The First Time by Nobody: 6:27am On Aug 02, 2016
Black animals.... No wonder they are still behaving like pigs in 21st century...
Re: Black People Listening To Music From A Speaker For The First Time by Paragon001(m): 6:41am On Aug 02, 2016
flyca:
When men were men and women were won by does who deserve them grin

1 Like

Re: Black People Listening To Music From A Speaker For The First Time by seunlayi(m): 6:41am On Aug 02, 2016
See as them stand like nairaland mods

2 Likes

Re: Black People Listening To Music From A Speaker For The First Time by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 02, 2016
fr3do:

now our people are clad in cotton and polyester but their hearts have never been this filthy.

Westernization is not civilization, the whiteman should have brought it with legitimate trade not slave trade and invasion.

dont blame me bro the mouth speaks out of the abundance of the heart
Re: Black People Listening To Music From A Speaker For The First Time by fr3do(m): 7:35am On Aug 02, 2016
fearless15:
dont blame me bro the mouth speaks out of the abundance of the heart

we all need to emancipate our minds!
It is subhuman for one to agree that another race from another continent brought civilization to them, and I hear learned people making this blunder.
Re: Black People Listening To Music From A Speaker For The First Time by Millz404(m): 7:45am On Aug 02, 2016
SmartThief:
much is expected of you from them.

By who??
Re: Black People Listening To Music From A Speaker For The First Time by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 02, 2016
fr3do:

we all need to emancipate our minds!
It is subhuman for one to agree that another race from another continent brought civilization to them, and I hear learned people making this blunder.
you think we brought civilization to ourselves?
Re: Black People Listening To Music From A Speaker For The First Time by Standing5(m): 8:14am On Aug 02, 2016
One tribe these people cant be is . . .
Re: Black People Listening To Music From A Speaker For The First Time by Millz404(m): 8:16am On Aug 02, 2016
fearless15:

grin Black people still importing civilization till tomorrow
Re: Black People Listening To Music From A Speaker For The First Time by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 02, 2016
Millz404:

grin Black people still importing civilization till tomorrow
dont mind the guy
Re: Black People Listening To Music From A Speaker For The First Time by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 02, 2016
hehehehehe...
Re: Black People Listening To Music From A Speaker For The First Time by Ay04z(m): 9:00am On Aug 02, 2016
PaulKillerman:
Black animals.... No wonder they are still behaving like pigs in 21st century...
i smell lunatics in ur skull..
Re: Black People Listening To Music From A Speaker For The First Time by Snow5(m): 9:03am On Aug 02, 2016
Thats Smellymouth with that protruding stomach.. Lmao tongue grin shocked
Re: Black People Listening To Music From A Speaker For The First Time by fr3do(m): 9:16am On Aug 02, 2016
fearless15:

we developped it
Re: Black People Listening To Music From A Speaker For The First Time by wittyt98(m): 9:23am On Aug 02, 2016
that man was trying to figure out who was singing inside! grin oyinbos are not to be trusted.. grin
Re: Black People Listening To Music From A Speaker For The First Time by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 02, 2016
fr3do:

we developped it
how? Everything we have is imported or copied or stolen what have we ever developed
Re: Black People Listening To Music From A Speaker For The First Time by Smellymouth: 9:43am On Aug 02, 2016
Snow5:
Thats Smellymouth with that protruding stomach.. Lmao tongue grin shocked

cheesy cheesy
Re: Black People Listening To Music From A Speaker For The First Time by Raydos: 9:57am On Aug 02, 2016
O.P stop disgracing yourself!

what if an oyinbo says this, you'll call him a racist right

what's even funny in it?

this is the kind of people that needs to be executed in africa.

you can never see an oyinbo man mocking his own race!

grow up kid.

and go get a life.

1 Like

Re: Black People Listening To Music From A Speaker For The First Time by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:07am On Aug 02, 2016
fearless15:
how? Everything we have is imported or copied or stolen what have we ever developed
Dude is it that you are under 15 or u don't know to understand the history of civilisation, knowledge and more... SMH

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Poly Ibadan DPP Cut Off / Labour Calls For Prosecution Of The Sex-for-marks Prof At OAU / What’s The Most Useless Fact You Know? Pictures Attached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.