Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,866 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Super Hot Lady Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Curvy Shape And Big Bum (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Super Hot Lady Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Curvy Shape And Big Bum (pics) (10249 Views)

Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" / Meet Ama, The Instagram Queen Slaying People With Her Massive Hips And Bum [PICS / Toolz Shows Off Her Curvy Post Workout Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Super Hot Lady Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Curvy Shape And Big Bum (pics) by Nobody: 1:38am On Aug 02, 2016
South Africa seems to be topping the chart in the list of curvy ladies with Nigeria and Kenya trailing the former following a presumptive analysis on social media.

Pascaline Mabuza is from South Africa. She is one of the influencers on Instagram in her own right as she patiently grows her page into thousands of followers across the world.

The selling point of Pascaline is obviously her gigantic bum and curvy hips which she flaunts effortlessly at any given chance. The young lady with an appealing skin is a socialite with an eye for fun and appealing skin-tight clothes.

Her occupational engagement remains unclear, but she has 23,600 followers on Instagram while she follows only 994 people.

See more photos of the bum queen that reeks of flawless hotness:
South Africa seems to be topping the chart in the list of curvy ladies with Nigeria and Kenya trailing the former following a presumptive analysis on social media.

Pascaline Mabuza is from South Africa. She is one of the influencers on Instagram in her own right as she patiently grows her page into thousands of followers across the world.

The selling point of Pascaline is obviously her gigantic bum and curvy hips which she flaunts effortlessly at any given chance. The young lady with an appealing skin is a socialite with an eye for fun and appealing skin-tight clothes.

Her occupational engagement remains unclear, but she has 23,600 followers on Instagram while she follows only 994 people.

See more photos of the bum queen that reeks of flawless hotness:

Source: http://lifedrama.com.ng/photos-lady-with-the-biggest-backside-set-the-internet-ablaze-with-hot-sexy-pictures/

Re: Super Hot Lady Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Curvy Shape And Big Bum (pics) by Nobody: 1:40am On Aug 02, 2016
More PHOTOS Lady With The Biggest Backside Set The Internet Ablaze With Hot Sexy Pictures

Re: Super Hot Lady Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Curvy Shape And Big Bum (pics) by Nobody: 1:41am On Aug 02, 2016
More photos

1 Like

Re: Super Hot Lady Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Curvy Shape And Big Bum (pics) by usibengate(m): 1:58am On Aug 02, 2016
There is God ooooo

1 Like

Re: Super Hot Lady Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Curvy Shape And Big Bum (pics) by Nobody: 2:10am On Aug 02, 2016
Its alright when other people are having a frying pan for an a** this one's own is all over the place, miss roller coaster

2 Likes

Re: Super Hot Lady Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Curvy Shape And Big Bum (pics) by Nobody: 2:26am On Aug 02, 2016
Issorite.
Re: Super Hot Lady Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Curvy Shape And Big Bum (pics) by JOOHEL: 5:21am On Aug 02, 2016
But she con get small boobs..

chai .!!! Vaseline crew come and see oo

I like my girls bbw

1 Like

Re: Super Hot Lady Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Curvy Shape And Big Bum (pics) by Nobody: 5:35am On Aug 02, 2016
This is much iBeg
Nothing sexy about an ass filled with sh!t
This cellulite filled ass can brake a toilet seat grin

2 Likes

Re: Super Hot Lady Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Curvy Shape And Big Bum (pics) by opeyemiieblog(m): 5:38am On Aug 02, 2016
kaii
Re: Super Hot Lady Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Curvy Shape And Big Bum (pics) by kandywandy: 5:50am On Aug 02, 2016
very curve but guys be careful as all that glitters is not gold. one infection fit dey there. [url] http:///29EtWOz[/url] or www.kandywandy.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Super Hot Lady Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Curvy Shape And Big Bum (pics) by andray12(m): 7:56am On Aug 02, 2016
ugly thing*spit*
Re: Super Hot Lady Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Curvy Shape And Big Bum (pics) by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 02, 2016
Hey God!!! I see why she has 23,000 followers alright!! That is quite the cushion.
Re: Super Hot Lady Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Curvy Shape And Big Bum (pics) by rosy4u(f): 8:41am On Aug 02, 2016
Diaris God o

While me is looking for ass* cry cry

1 Like

Re: Super Hot Lady Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Curvy Shape And Big Bum (pics) by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 02, 2016
looks like photoshop to me, until I see video evidence. her IG page is litterd with pictures and no videos. She is fake!!!
Re: Super Hot Lady Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Curvy Shape And Big Bum (pics) by wittyt98(m): 9:36am On Aug 02, 2016
chai...see watin some oyinbo people day use huge amount find... na I'm God just bless my african sister with
Re: Super Hot Lady Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Curvy Shape And Big Bum (pics) by faith551(m): 9:46am On Aug 02, 2016
Heavy duty
Re: Super Hot Lady Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Curvy Shape And Big Bum (pics) by Raydos: 10:27am On Aug 02, 2016
Research shows that, nearly 3million men dies every year just because of women curves and sexy body.

GOD i don't want to die ooh cos i'm already going in that direction too

ahn ahn, omo see big ass grin grin grin
Re: Super Hot Lady Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Curvy Shape And Big Bum (pics) by adelacuna(m): 11:15am On Aug 02, 2016
But truth be told what is so spectacular about big ass or hips
Re: Super Hot Lady Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Curvy Shape And Big Bum (pics) by CertifiedFreak(m): 11:27am On Aug 02, 2016
op must really have a thing for this girl.
Re: Super Hot Lady Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Curvy Shape And Big Bum (pics) by nikkypearl(f): 11:33am On Aug 02, 2016
Nah!I don't want this kinda blessing! angry
Re: Super Hot Lady Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Curvy Shape And Big Bum (pics) by OfeAku(f): 11:58am On Aug 02, 2016
Walking dirtiness undecided

1 Like

Re: Super Hot Lady Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Curvy Shape And Big Bum (pics) by policy12: 12:08pm On Aug 02, 2016
Naturally African are blessed but we don't know until you watch Botched on E before u appreciate that beauty Baba God gave u freely.
Re: Super Hot Lady Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Curvy Shape And Big Bum (pics) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 02, 2016
Jeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssuuuuuuuu shocked shocked shocked
Re: Super Hot Lady Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Curvy Shape And Big Bum (pics) by Oahray: 12:49pm On Aug 02, 2016
Excess fat. It's not my idea of curvy.
Re: Super Hot Lady Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Curvy Shape And Big Bum (pics) by franklynsunny(m): 1:20pm On Aug 02, 2016
Dis set of ladies will jus b sex object for d public mass dat can afford d opportunities since she only worship her back side view

I wish her best of luck in her 20yr time?
Re: Super Hot Lady Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Curvy Shape And Big Bum (pics) by dust88: 2:47pm On Aug 02, 2016
Wey oil company team, una food don done

Re: Super Hot Lady Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Curvy Shape And Big Bum (pics) by Maxcollins042(m): 3:03pm On Aug 02, 2016
Vanillaskin:
This is much iBeg
Nothing sexy about an ass filled with sh!t
This cellulite filled ass can brake a toilet seat grin
haahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahah..... You just devalued the ass. chai!
Re: Super Hot Lady Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Curvy Shape And Big Bum (pics) by veekid(m): 3:20pm On Aug 02, 2016
I love em BBW
Re: Super Hot Lady Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Curvy Shape And Big Bum (pics) by madenigga(m): 3:45pm On Aug 02, 2016
dust88:
Wey oil company team, una food don done
Y u talk so
Re: Super Hot Lady Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Curvy Shape And Big Bum (pics) by Vicadonis(m): 4:26pm On Aug 02, 2016
I didn't see any fire. Abi wetin set the internet ablaze
Re: Super Hot Lady Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Curvy Shape And Big Bum (pics) by heavens1990(f): 6:05pm On Aug 02, 2016
TOO MUCH OF A THING IS BAD ooooo....don't be greedy pwetty, share with your sisters abeg

TOO MUCH OF A THING IS BAD ooooo....don't be greedy pwetty, share with your sisters abeg
Re: Super Hot Lady Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Curvy Shape And Big Bum (pics) by ogtavia(m): 11:10pm On Aug 02, 2016
what kinda curse has befallen this our generation...OK...she has curves...ladies that don't have should go and kill themselves..or men who wants ladies with curves should go and die....abeg..all curves and no sense...makes pascaline a stupid girl...

(1) (2) (Reply)

COSSY AGAIN! Cossy Orjiakor Tear Instagram Apart By Displaying Bare Boobs! / Actor Yul Edochie Finally Show Off His Mum (photos) / Guess Which Celebrity Is Ballin In A Coffin After His Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.