Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

15 People You Will Not Believe Their Existence - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 15 People You Will Not Believe Their Existence (3263 Views)

Types Of People You Will Find In Funaab Night Classes / Transparent Animals You Never Knew Were In Existence! / You Will Not Believe Why This Guy Dropped Out Of College Despite Having 4.0 GPA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 People You Will Not Believe Their Existence by apeiron24(m): 4:14am On Aug 02, 2016
15. Gary Turner: Gary Turner holds the world Guinness record of the most stretchy man alive. He has the ability to stretch his body skin far beyond everyone else. Stretching his stomach and neck has become his hobby and he really freak people out stretching his skin. Talented people like him are turned into actors who go around making fortune from stage performance, and his really good at it.

14. Patrick Deuel: This man is the heaviest man alive. His heavy weight was caused as a result of malnutrition. he can't walk, he can't even stand. For him to leave his house, an operation had to be performed on him and he had to be carried by a specially made car.

13. Amoo Hadji: This man from Iran is very different from every other man in this universe. He have a kind of rare skin that can only be seen in science fiction movies. His eyes cannot be seen because because his body is covered with scales. he doesn't have a skin disease, the fact is that he has refused to take his bath for the past 60 years.

12. Mohamed Kalim: Kalim suffers from a rare disease called Gigantism and as a result of this, he have the biggest fingers in the world. Kalim is a young boy but possess the hand of a giant. Kalim is not a kind of guy you will pray to slap you.

check the complete list here and watch the video. http://www.aspiringnollywoodstars.com/information/15-people-wont-believe-existence/
Re: 15 People You Will Not Believe Their Existence by mistayeancah(m): 7:33am On Aug 02, 2016
La click la bend.

2 Likes

Re: 15 People You Will Not Believe Their Existence by falcon01: 7:46am On Aug 02, 2016
apeiron24:
his will really freak you out, i swear
http://www.aspiringnollywoodstars.com/videos/15-people-wont-believe-existence/
if you had posted it here you would have get to front page

2 Likes

Re: 15 People You Will Not Believe Their Existence by Snow5(m): 9:06am On Aug 02, 2016
Guy.... Change your ways abeg...

This is not a better way to draw traffic to your blog...

LA click
LA bend!!!

6 Likes

Re: 15 People You Will Not Believe Their Existence by MJBOLT: 9:32am On Aug 02, 2016

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 People You Will Not Believe Their Existence by EniHolar(f): 12:57pm On Aug 02, 2016
undecided
Re: 15 People You Will Not Believe Their Existence by apeiron24(m): 1:32pm On Aug 02, 2016
o boy....guys don vez
Re: 15 People You Will Not Believe Their Existence by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 02, 2016
What a pity
Re: 15 People You Will Not Believe Their Existence by piperson(m): 3:33pm On Aug 02, 2016
mistayeancah
eniholar
falcon01
apeiron24
snow5
yusburg
mjbolt

u guys have not voted for me o

kindly go to this link and type
I vote for piperson Cc NLjega
https://www.nairaland.com/3263244/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination and type I vote for piperson Cc NLjega

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15 People You Will Not Believe Their Existence by HtwoOw: 4:15pm On Aug 02, 2016
I have know these people since 2009
Re: 15 People You Will Not Believe Their Existence by FlySly05: 7:41pm On Aug 02, 2016
With the way these hungry bloggers are driving traffic ehn I won't be surprised if one day a trailer pops through their computer/phone screen and hit them right in the face BAM !!

3 Likes

Re: 15 People You Will Not Believe Their Existence by haxorDelite(m): 12:57pm On Aug 03, 2016
falcon01:
if you had posted it here you would have get to front page
make I no lie.. you too fine
tongue

(1) (Reply)

Uniben Online Clearance - Last Warning / List Of Top 100 Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria, 2013. / All You Need To Know About Online Printed JAMB Admission Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.