Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,933 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

United 4 Life: Trip 2 Old Trafford: - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / United 4 Life: Trip 2 Old Trafford: (1854 Views)

Manchester City Vs Manchester United (4 - 1) On 22nd September 2013 / Manchester United (4) Vs Bayern Munich (4) Live From Old Trafford, 7th April, 7:45pm / Manchester United(4) Vs Tottenham(1)-Penalties- Sun March 1st(Carling Cup Final) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

United 4 Life: Trip 2 Old Trafford: by emmagined(m): 9:58pm On Dec 07, 2006
MEN IT WAS A CRACKING GAME YESTERDAY, UNITED V BENFICA, the whole stadium went mad when benfica scored, but we showed them who's boss

Re: United 4 Life: Trip 2 Old Trafford: by emmagined(m): 10:22pm On Dec 07, 2006
ronaldo n giggs

Re: United 4 Life: Trip 2 Old Trafford: by Akolawole(m): 10:25pm On Dec 07, 2006
Maybe i go upload my own as well o.
Re: United 4 Life: Trip 2 Old Trafford: by emmagined(m): 10:30pm On Dec 07, 2006
celebrating the last goal, GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!!!!

Re: United 4 Life: Trip 2 Old Trafford: by emmagined(m): 10:31pm On Dec 07, 2006
Akolawole:

Maybe i go upload my own as well o.

GO AHEAD THEN MATE, SHARE
Re: United 4 Life: Trip 2 Old Trafford: by Akolawole(m): 10:49pm On Dec 07, 2006
I will look for my Nokia cable to transfer to PC then upload here.
Re: United 4 Life: Trip 2 Old Trafford: by emmagined(m): 10:52pm On Dec 07, 2006
Akolawole:

I will look for my Nokia cable to transfer to PC then upload here.

OK WAITING
Re: United 4 Life: Trip 2 Old Trafford: by kitaun(m): 11:19pm On Dec 07, 2006
@Akola, why encourage him? Just tell him in plain terms that this stuff would have been more appropriate in any of the Man U threads! We are fast losing track of some really interesting threads! Cheers
Re: United 4 Life: Trip 2 Old Trafford: by Jackal(m): 11:26pm On Dec 07, 2006
@ Emmagined,

I have experienced some couple of European nights at OT and there's nuthing like it.
The sound is deafening and the cold winter just seems to disappear when the tension builds up.
Old Trafford just ranks high above any stadium in the UK.
The whole atmosphere is simply electrifying.
Nice pics------------------I will have to dig into ma archives to find some more on this thread.
Cheers, son!
Re: United 4 Life: Trip 2 Old Trafford: by Akolawole(m): 11:27pm On Dec 07, 2006
@Kitaun

Let him be on this but there are many useless ones who though not launched by you but you are a principal contributor.

Thanks for observation anyway, together we make this place great.
Re: United 4 Life: Trip 2 Old Trafford: by kitaun(m): 11:43pm On Dec 07, 2006
And the criticism starts! Which threads are u talking about? Me contribute to needless threads? U beta ask amodu, sil and mustay! There had been threads created where i personally made it a point of duty to make the author of such threads realise why it might not be necessary, so i dont get u!
Re: United 4 Life: Trip 2 Old Trafford: by emmagined(m): 11:44pm On Dec 07, 2006
kitaun:

@Akola, why encourage him? Just tell him in plain terms that this stuff would have been more appropriate in any of the Man U threads! We are fast losing track of some really interesting threads! Cheers

listen mate wateva thread i decide to post is my decision and my concern, abi na you get nairalan, or is it by force that you must readand or contribute in everything, abeg jare
Re: United 4 Life: Trip 2 Old Trafford: by Jackal(m): 11:47pm On Dec 07, 2006
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Easy for Kitaun to criticise this thread, afterall its for Man United.
I have seen more than 20 worthless threads created by Nairaland gunners over nonsensical issues but no one says shyte because Arsenal fans has the right to type fuckever shyte that runs on their feeble minds.
Most of these threads remind me of Nollywood titles.

Titles like Igwe and Venger, Gunners 4-5-1 , Gunners 4 eva, Gunners rule, Wenger is the man, Theo Walcott vs Maradona, Gooners and Gunners, Henry is sleeping , Giberto is in love and so on and forth.
Arsenal fans are the same globally. Loud-ass mouths and no visible action to justify the talks.

Buncha schmuks.
Re: United 4 Life: Trip 2 Old Trafford: by kitaun(m): 12:03am On Dec 08, 2006
Ok, Jackal prove me wrong on this! Have i not always been complaining about these kind of thing? Do 2 wrongs make a right? When Sil created some of the threads u mentioned did we fellow gooners not lambast him 1st? A gunner lekkimania created a thread on 'Venger' i seconded Grizzly in telling Seun to lock d thread so WTF? What am saying is you all lay the blame on gunners but have u 4gotten Mustay and his wahala, moskey too came with his own so wetin una dey yarn 4ck rubbish 4?
Re: United 4 Life: Trip 2 Old Trafford: by Jackal(m): 12:12am On Dec 08, 2006
@ Kit,

Unfortunately Mustay and Moskey are/were self-acclaimed gunners.
U will hardly see United fans or Chelsea fans creating rubbish threads on the sports forum.
Count the number of gunner threads on Nairaland and see what i mean.
Someone formed Strictly Arsenal recently and we already had For Gunners Only so u have to admit your posse can sometimes be an irritant. grin grin grin
Can u now understand why i am not always happy when Arsenal wins?
Arsenal's victory  = 5-6 senseless threads.  shocked

This thread here is a kool thread.
I have seen a similar thread on Nairaland before where someone pasted pics of the new Emirates stadium.
Everyone appreciated it so give emmagined some space to express himself.

U need to be at OT to feen what it feels like on European nights.
A trial will convince ya.
Dont hate, appreciate!!!!!!!!!! grin
Re: United 4 Life: Trip 2 Old Trafford: by Akolawole(m): 12:14am On Dec 08, 2006
@Jackal & Author

I beg leave Kitaun alone jo.
I have seen Dr Kitaun asking some people to stop few threads.

@Kitaun

Let it be.
I think some people may like to see pictures of that great stadium.
Vieria once upload Emirates for us which i like.
Re: United 4 Life: Trip 2 Old Trafford: by kitaun(m): 12:37am On Dec 08, 2006
Now u goof big time, moskey and mustay are 2 ignorant chelskites that Cabali a senior blue openly lashed out at! Really am browsing on my fone now so i might not appreciate the scenery and also maybe i misunderstood akola's initial posts but do we invite dayokanu, hustler, teeroy, barca4eva, toshmann, chxta to come creating threads of their clubs' moments of glory? Abeg spare me of that crap! Could u do me a favour by asking the creator of the 'Strictly Arsenal' thread - Marlet what i told him about the thread not being necessary? I appealed to him and he gladly obliged but some other anti-gunners kept posting in so that naturally made the thread stay! Guys make una dey hate sofri sofri o!
Re: United 4 Life: Trip 2 Old Trafford: by kitaun(m): 12:43am On Dec 08, 2006
@Emmagined, i choose to ignore ur post cos u barely make sense to me, moreso so they wont say i have started again o!
Re: United 4 Life: Trip 2 Old Trafford: by emmagined(m): 4:39am On Dec 08, 2006
kitaun:

@Emmagined, i choose to ignore your post because u barely make sense to me, moreso so they wont say i have started again o!

do you think i send you? busy body, shio
Re: United 4 Life: Trip 2 Old Trafford: by kitaun(m): 7:56am On Dec 08, 2006
@Emma, maybe you will like to tape ur gutter shut there or i would do it 4 u in d meanest of ways, if d reasoning and d words of all d other 3 posters does not make enough sense 4 u 2 decipher how things roll around here, then maybe you are demented! I shouldnt glorify u any further with any response but u can be sure if u keep at it, then ur misery has just started!
Re: United 4 Life: Trip 2 Old Trafford: by kitaun(m): 8:40am On Dec 08, 2006
@Jackal, can you pls make reference to any silly thread created by notable and active gunners like mukina, loyika, debosky, lordimpaq, vieira, bagoma, sir kay, niterider and others? Is it not known that some roaches just come on board as newcomers and without knowing as the board flows they start causing trouble. AY of Chelsea is a case study, i can remember u calling him Animalistic Yob! Did he not attack Akola(babablues himself)? Did he not attack U and I? Is he a gunner? Was i not rebuked by fellow gunners(ur faves) cos i corrected some anomalies by 1 or 2 of us?
Re: United 4 Life: Trip 2 Old Trafford: by amodu(m): 8:52am On Dec 08, 2006
I can testify to it.

Kitaun doesn't support any useless thread be it a Blue, Manyoo or even Gunners. I can remember a gunner (lekkimania) created a thread concerning the match between Arsenal and Chelsea on Sunday, he supported me when i told him is necessary when there are threads already existing pertaining to the match.
Re: United 4 Life: Trip 2 Old Trafford: by kitaun(m): 9:03am On Dec 08, 2006
@Jackmodu, for that show of honesty and transparency even in the face of controversy I dedicate my Xmas quiz gift to you, claim d winnings from Akola, its all urs, Enjoy!
Re: United 4 Life: Trip 2 Old Trafford: by amodu(m): 9:06am On Dec 08, 2006
Thanks for that but claim your gift is yours!
Re: United 4 Life: Trip 2 Old Trafford: by emmagined(m): 12:25pm On Dec 08, 2006
kitaun:

@Jackmodu, for that show of honesty and transparency even in the face of controversy I dedicate my Xmas quiz gift to you, claim d winnings from Akola, its all urs, Enjoy!

why are you still dropping posts here if you feel its a silly thread, abi is it a crime to share pics of a great game, be it utd or any other team for that matter, and would you stop ranting and raving
Re: United 4 Life: Trip 2 Old Trafford: by kitaun(m): 12:30pm On Dec 08, 2006
Look, i had my points to make and i did just like am doing but since the people that should know beta said i should allow it be then who am I? Me rave and rant?? I bet u dont really want to feel my wrath!! Bring it on!
Re: United 4 Life: Trip 2 Old Trafford: by amodu(m): 12:34pm On Dec 08, 2006
Gently!
Re: United 4 Life: Trip 2 Old Trafford: by mukina2: 12:36pm On Dec 08, 2006
haa kitaun let the boy be . .he wants to be popular
let him post more threads
afterall we have so many worthless threads. .
even notable people creat some of them grin

@author pls post more pictures of the theatre of nightmares . .dont worry all kids are in bed so you wont scare them grin cool
Re: United 4 Life: Trip 2 Old Trafford: by kitaun(m): 12:39pm On Dec 08, 2006
Muki, u just made my day, am cracked to the hilt gurl!!!
Re: United 4 Life: Trip 2 Old Trafford: by mukina2: 12:43pm On Dec 08, 2006
i didnt do anything just stating the obvious
grin grin
Re: United 4 Life: Trip 2 Old Trafford: by kitaun(m): 12:44pm On Dec 08, 2006
I know
Re: United 4 Life: Trip 2 Old Trafford: by Grizzly(m): 1:50pm On Dec 08, 2006
grin grin grin @Jackal
Men those Gonner threads u mentioned cracked me up. .
. . . "Gilberto is in love",

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uefa Champion League 2nd Round Fixtures / T B Joshua Predicts Winners Of Epl,la Liga And Champions League 2011/2012 / Beckham's Boys Take On Zlatan Ibrahimovic And Thiago Silva (in Training)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.