Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

The Nigerian institution of Structural Engineers (NiStruct.E) Part III exam - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Nigerian institution of Structural Engineers (NiStruct.E) Part III exam (2579 Views)

Orion Csc For Structural Design Has Been Sold And Now Is Called Prota Structure / what software should a young Civil/Structural Engineer learn? / Autodesk Revit Structure Training For Civil And Structural Engineers In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nigerian institution of Structural Engineers (NiStruct.E) Part III exam by einsteino(m): 8:05am On Aug 02, 2016
Hello Everyone. If you intend sitting for NiStructE membership exam, please comment so we could rub minds, share and arm ourselves with necessary resources and frameworks that would aid us.
Re: The Nigerian institution of Structural Engineers (NiStruct.E) Part III exam by einsteino(m): 7:11am On Aug 09, 2016
Anyone sitting for October Diet?
Re: The Nigerian institution of Structural Engineers (NiStruct.E) Part III exam by ciscon: 10:24am On Feb 06, 2017
[i]When is the next diet taking place and what locations are available?[/i]
Re: The Nigerian institution of Structural Engineers (NiStruct.E) Part III exam by gen2cool: 4:46pm On Feb 24, 2017
hello, I'm also interested in the April diet of NISTRUCTE. please how can I go about the registration.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian institution of Structural Engineers (NiStruct.E) Part III exam by Nass005: 9:37am On Aug 06, 2020
I'm also interested, but I'm rarely on Nairaland... Please can we move this discussion to whatsapp?

Lets have a single person create a strict/closed Whatsapp group, anybody interested can msg him privately to get added to the group Can someone volunteer to do this for us please.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Do With 8 Million Naira? / HSE International Certification In Health,safety,security And Environment. / Why You May Not Access 25% Of Your Pensions On Job Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.