Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,880 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today (16313 Views)

Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today / Why I Visited Osinbajo – Namadi Sambo / Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo With Namadi Sambo At State House Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by lalasticlala(m): 8:29am On Aug 02, 2016
Mohammed Namadi Sambo (born 2 August 1954) is a Nigerian politician who was Vice President of Nigeria from 19 May 2010 to 29 May 2015. An architect by training, Sambo is an alumnus of the Ahmadu Bello University in Zaria.

In May 2007, Mohammed Namadi Sambo assumed office as Governor of Kaduna State. His term ended on 18 May 2010. Sambo had an 11-point agenda as Governor of Kaduna State that was to focus on empowering the youth and women of the community and to address security for the state. While still serving as governor, he was picked by the president of Nigeria to become his deputy.

Vice President

Following the death of President Umaru Yar'Adua, Goodluck Jonathan became the President. Jonathan nominated Sambo as Vice President and his official correspondence conveying the nomination of Sambo for the VP position was received by the National Assembly on 15 May 2010. On 18 May 2010, the National Assembly approved the nomination.

On 19 May 2010, Namadi Sambo was formally sworn in as the Vice-President of Nigeria.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Namadi_Sambo

3 Likes

Re: Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by alberto2k(m): 8:31am On Aug 02, 2016
Former GHOST Vice president angry   

Anyways... happy birthday Architect. Willy Willy  

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 02, 2016
May God continue to bless him with good health and many more fruitful years ahead. Happy birthday sir!

6 Likes

Re: Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by bloomstar: 8:31am On Aug 02, 2016
Happy birthday sir....
Buh they said you have been hiding

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by JingoOAU(m): 8:32am On Aug 02, 2016
Happy birthday sir

The most hidden and silent VP in Nigerian History

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 02, 2016
What is Namadi Sambo?
Is it the name of a person? Animal? Place or thing?

10 Likes

Re: Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by justicejay(m): 8:32am On Aug 02, 2016
Lolx, this man still dey, I only heard his voice twice through out his time in the office

9 Likes

Re: Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by MaleoPearls(m): 8:32am On Aug 02, 2016
The DUMBO called SAMBO

Happy birthday the one who could not even recite the FATIHA yet claimed to be na madina

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by Emeka71(m): 8:32am On Aug 02, 2016
Who did Sambo's birthday help?

5 Likes

Re: Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by AlphaCentauri: 8:33am On Aug 02, 2016
somebody asked about him yesterday and he turns up today. this man get sharp ears

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by amnesty7: 8:33am On Aug 02, 2016
But i bet you you wont see newspapers flooded with felicitations of happy birthday now. This world sef...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by hazyfm1: 8:33am On Aug 02, 2016
Happy Birthday to the Ex. Ghost VP of Nigeria.

#GhostModeVP

6 Likes

Re: Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by free2ryhme: 8:34am On Aug 02, 2016
I don't celebrate rogues and corruption angry

8 Likes

Re: Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by Liberty101: 8:34am On Aug 02, 2016
He is one of the forgotten men of the last administration, he lives a low key life.
Re: Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by akpur1(m): 8:34am On Aug 02, 2016
Happy birthday sir
Re: Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by bloomstar: 8:34am On Aug 02, 2016
mordtonia:
What is Namadi Sambo?
Is it the name of a person? Animal? Place or thing?

Name of village in daura
Re: Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by Osmondinho(m): 8:34am On Aug 02, 2016
So he is finally in the News

Anyway... I know he is among the GEJ men... If they are probing others including GEJ, I don't see why he shouldn't be asked to return our National Yam

Happy birthday duh!!!

2 Likes

Re: Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by priphil(m): 8:34am On Aug 02, 2016
wish him many more years to come

Am sure dis post is cruising to FP
Re: Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by Dottore: 8:34am On Aug 02, 2016
[b]I wonder why he's not yet in the probe list. Some thought he was dumb during his tenure as VP. Well incase you don't know, while Dasuki was busy looting military funds, Diezani enjoying Oil money, others campaign funds, NIMASA, Customs etc, this man used his influence to award mega billion contracts to himself some of them include the procurement of over 1,000 units of Double Cabin Pickups for the Nigerian Police. The mgt team had recommended and shown preference to 2014/15 Toyota Hilux and Ford Ranger as being the ones that meet up with their detailed specs and easily customisable for Police operations but the Oga hijacked the contract, Influenced the bloating of the figures and supplied 1 and half cabin of Nissan Frontier old models and definitely below the required number of units. Some even as old as 2008.
Also the silent baba handled the contract of Bullet proof vests and accoutrements worth several billions of dollars for the Nigerian Police. If you wan know more ask former IGPs Mohammed and Abbas

Don't be surprised why he chooses to lie low especially since he left office. He knows that any wrong word from him will open a can of dangerous worms. [/b]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by ItzChinnex(m): 8:34am On Aug 02, 2016
lol
Re: Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by wunmi590(m): 8:35am On Aug 02, 2016
Since GEJ left office, this man have been on a low key, he has never said a word, even when he was the then vice president, he is always silence on issues.

Happy birthday sir

4 Likes

Re: Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by free2ryhme: 8:36am On Aug 02, 2016
If It where before the dailies will be flooded with fake and eye service accolades and wishes.

Today, na only seun get mind push am enter front page. Hope you get something from this

4 Likes

Re: Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by Ahmed0336(m): 8:36am On Aug 02, 2016
So dis one dey? HB to FVPOTFRN

3 Likes

Re: Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by Bsc(m): 8:38am On Aug 02, 2016
many more years for ur loyalty to ur Master GEJ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by specialadviser5: 8:38am On Aug 02, 2016
free2ryhme:
I don't celebrate rogues and corruption angry
please tell op and moderator o
Re: Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by titosantana(m): 8:39am On Aug 02, 2016
JingoOAU:
Happy birthday sir

The most hidden and silent VP in Nigerian History
It's hard to tell who is more silent between him and GEJ as VP.
Re: Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by Johnny19: 8:39am On Aug 02, 2016
Hapi bday sire
Re: Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by gab264(m): 8:39am On Aug 02, 2016
what an epitome of humbleness.......
Re: Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by Elkay3: 8:40am On Aug 02, 2016
So him dae? Eyyaaa, imagine this life, he once was visible though without voice but now the visibility is gone. Happy Birthday Sir.
Re: Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by Angelb4: 8:41am On Aug 02, 2016
I served in KD when this man was Governor. Very active and energetic. I wonder why he just remained silent throughout his Vice President period. I understand that Dieziani was the vice.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Didn’t Send Me To Probe Aregbesola / IPOB: Brutal Dictator In The South East - David Hundeyin / Sanwo-Olu: Nigeria’s Democracy Not Complete Without Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.