Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Jesus Of The Bible Encouraged Hatred- Then What About Muhammad ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Of The Bible Encouraged Hatred- Then What About Muhammad ? (1946 Views)

The Life And Times Of 'Jesu Oyingbo' (Jesus Of Oyingbo) / What The Bible Say About Muhammad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Jesus Of The Bible Encouraged Hatred- Then What About Muhammad ? by Abuzola(m): 9:17pm On Sep 20, 2009
Compiled by Abuzola

Jesus of the Bible methodology:

The Bible revised standard version
Luke 14:25-26  'Now the great multitudes  accompanied him; and he turned and said  to them,'if any one comes to me and does not hate his own father and mother and wife and children and brothers and sisters, yes , and even his own life, he cannot be my disciple'

Muhammad's methodology:

sahih Muslim, hadith 23

It was related that Anas said that the messenger of God (P.B.U.H) said,'None of you will have attained faith until he loves me more than his father, his children and all mankind'

'O people of the book (jews and christian) ! Now has come to you our messenger (Muhammad) explaining to you much of what you used to hide in your holy books and pass over much (i.e without explaining). Indeed, there has come to you from Allah a light and a plain Book (THE QURAN)'  5:15
Re: Jesus Of The Bible Encouraged Hatred- Then What About Muhammad ? by GODSON2009(m): 9:39pm On Sep 20, 2009
mohammad said in the quran

But as for those who disbelieve, garments of fire will be cut out for them; boiling fluid will be poured down on their heads, Whereby that which is in their bellies, and their skins too, will be melted; And for them are hooked rods of iron Whenever, in their anguish, they would go forth from thence they are driven back therein and (it is said unto them): Taste the doom of burning. q22;19-22

the bible says,

Matthew 11:28 (New International Version)

28"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest

in q10;100
No soul can believe, except by the will of Allah, and He will place doubt (or obscurity) on those who will not understand

rather than mohammed's allah calling unbelievers unto himself like the bible enjoins us to do,he will rather place doubts in their hearts
Re: Jesus Of The Bible Encouraged Hatred- Then What About Muhammad ? by GODSON2009(m): 9:46pm On Sep 20, 2009
IN THE BIBLE

1st corinthians 13;1-8 says

If I speak in the tongues[a] of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. 3If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames,[b] but have not love, I gain nothing.
4Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

8Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. 9For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears. 11When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me. 12Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

13And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

LETS EXAMINE THE ISLAMIC RELIGION AND WHAT IT SAYS ABOUT UNBELIEVERS WHICH INCLUDES CHRISTIANS,JEWS,ATHEISTS AND ANY OTHER RELIGION THAT ISNT ISLAM,

in q66.9
Strive hard (Jihad) against the Unbelievers and the Hypocrites, and be firm against them. Their abode is Hell,- an evil refuge indeed.
also in 8;60
Against them make ready your strength to the utmost of your power, including steeds of war, to strike terror into (the hearts of) the enemies of Allah and your enemies and others besides, whom ye may not know

THE FAMOUS VERSE WHERE MOHAMMAD AND HIS ALLAH TELLS THE MUSLIMS TO BEHEAD UNBELIEVERS AND CUT OFF THEIR FINGERTIPS
Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instill terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them." This because they contended against Allah and His Messenger: If any contend against Allah and His Messenger, Allah is strict in punishment.

8;12-13
Re: Jesus Of The Bible Encouraged Hatred- Then What About Muhammad ? by Abuzola(m): 9:52pm On Sep 20, 2009
'surely, those who believe and those who are jews and sabians and the christians, whosoever believed in Allah and the Last Day, and worked righteousness, on them shall be no fear nor shall they grieve'
Quran 5;69

cool
Re: Jesus Of The Bible Encouraged Hatred- Then What About Muhammad ? by GODSON2009(m): 9:53pm On Sep 20, 2009
isnt the bible lovely, no wonder no book has ever been able to replace it as the most inspiring even up untill today

1.the bible is arranged chronologically and in order
grin
the quran is arranged hapazardly with a lot of contradictions.

2.the bible especially the new testament is consistent in its message of love towards everybody,especially unbelievers, the bible says the heavens rejoice over one single sinner who repents hence the parable of the prodigal son.

the quran is unequivocal in its total condemnation of anyone who is not muslim,and mohammad doesnt mince words all through the quran that they shall be tortured and killed both on earth and in heaven.

[/b]alhaji abuzola what were you saying again?[b]
Re: Jesus Of The Bible Encouraged Hatred- Then What About Muhammad ? by GODSON2009(m): 9:54pm On Sep 20, 2009
Abuzola:

'surely, those who believe and those who are jews and sabians and the christians, whosoever believed in Allah and the Last Day, and worked righteousness, on them shall be no fear nor shall they grieve'
Quran 5;69

cool
oh i see,thats very nice,what about the unbelievers tho?lol lol
Re: Jesus Of The Bible Encouraged Hatred- Then What About Muhammad ? by Abuzola(m): 10:01pm On Sep 20, 2009
What a freaky liar

how old was ahaziah when he began to rule jerusalem ? Twenty two (2 kings 8:26)
is a lie, its forty two (2 chronicles 22:2)

unbelieveable right ?
Re: Jesus Of The Bible Encouraged Hatred- Then What About Muhammad ? by GODSON2009(m): 10:10pm On Sep 20, 2009
i bet each time the bible comes up with an answer to everything,it burns you up with anger right?lol lol
dont hate,appreciate lol lol
Re: Jesus Of The Bible Encouraged Hatred- Then What About Muhammad ? by Abuzola(m): 10:25pm On Sep 20, 2009
Hey godson. Hope you opened ur bible and confirmed the vivid descrepancy on Ahaziah.

The bible was written by men in the 4th century, jesus never of it so don't be chewed.
Re: Jesus Of The Bible Encouraged Hatred- Then What About Muhammad ? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 20, 2009
Abuzola:

Hey godson. Hope you opened your bible and confirmed the vivid descrepancy on Ahaziah.

The bible was written by men in the 4th century, jesus never of it so don't be chewed.

Which is absurd because Christ is recorded as quoting from Deuteronomy, Genesis, Isaiah and the book of psalms.
Re: Jesus Of The Bible Encouraged Hatred- Then What About Muhammad ? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 20, 2009
Abuzola:

What a freaky liar

how old was ahaziah when he began to rule jerusalem ? Twenty two (2 kings 8:26)
is a lie, its forty two (2 chronicles 22:2)

unbelieveable right ?

Its not unbelievable, there is no doubt there are a few copyist errors in the bible that do nothing to invalidate its authenticity. That same bible goes on to CLEARLY tell us which age was correct (22 or 42).

1 Kings 8:17 tells us what age Ahaziah's father died (40), unless Ahaziah was born before his father there is no way 42 is correct, the right answer would be 22.
Re: Jesus Of The Bible Encouraged Hatred- Then What About Muhammad ? by Bobbyaf(m): 10:49pm On Sep 20, 2009
So why is it that Muslims are free to be Muslims in Christian countries and the reverse isn't tolerated in Muslim countries?

Its obvious that the text under quote has been misunderstood by you, because deep down you know what Jesus was trying to say.

Incidentally the word hate is a strong word in that verse, but when one is faced with a decision betteen Jesus and family, one has to choose Jesus. In essence that will cause hatred in any family.

I am sure Muslims who have accepted Jesus have been treated with hate.
Re: Jesus Of The Bible Encouraged Hatred- Then What About Muhammad ? by Abuzola(m): 11:04pm On Sep 20, 2009
@boby, no no no, the true jesus of God is our beloved, do you know that in Islam if you single out one messenger of God be it moses or jesus or isaiah you are not a muslim ? The God that sent them was the God that sent Prophet Muhammad
Re: Jesus Of The Bible Encouraged Hatred- Then What About Muhammad ? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 20, 2009
Abuzola:

@boby, no no no, the true jesus of God is our beloved, do you know that in Islam if you single out one messenger of God be it moses or jesus or isaiah you are not a muslim ? The God that sent them was the God that sent Prophet Muhammad

which is funny because we dont see any trace of this "true Jesus of God" anywhere in the quran save for a few haphazard claims by people who never met him.

funny because the main source of the words of this "true Jesus of God" comes from the bible that muslims reject.

Funny because this "true Jesus of God" is called the Messiah and "word of God" in the quran . . . words that have NO MEANING in islam.

Isnt it funny this same person says he hates lies.
Re: Jesus Of The Bible Encouraged Hatred- Then What About Muhammad ? by GODSON2009(m): 11:23pm On Sep 20, 2009
alhaji could you tell me why you muslims look miserable and sort of angry anytime you r worshipping your own god?seeing as you r used to plagiarising from us, our origins in the bible,our doctrines,you even followed redeemed and pastor adeboye to redemption camp lol
i learnt just last month that muslims are now doing open air revival in their camp along lag ibadan expressway lol lol got me guffawing

i think you should learn from us i.e the way we sing and dance and worship GOD
Bobbyaf:

So why is it that Muslims are free to be Muslims in Christian countries and the reverse isn't tolerated in Muslim countries?

Its obvious that the text under quote has been misunderstood by you, because deep down you know what Jesus was trying to say.

Incidentally the word hate is a strong word in that verse, but when one is faced with a decision betteen Jesus and family, one has to choose Jesus. In essence that will cause hatred in any family.

I am sure Muslims who have accepted Jesus have been treated with hate
the whole foundation of islam according to their prophet on a muslim's relation towards other faiths,is that of crass and uncompromising hatred, i have already posted several quranic injunctions towards that effect
Re: Jesus Of The Bible Encouraged Hatred- Then What About Muhammad ? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 20, 2009
Abuzola:

@boby, no no no, the true jesus of God is our beloved, do you know that in Islam if you single out one messenger of God be it moses or jesus or isaiah you are not a muslim ?  The God that sent them was the God that sent Prophet Muhammad

this is a muslim lie . . . made up to steal the rich religious histories of the jews to lend legitimacy to the fraud called islam.

I wonder why islam CANNOT STAND ON ITS OWN TWO FEET . . .

i wonder why it must BY FORCE associate itself with the God of the jews.
Re: Jesus Of The Bible Encouraged Hatred- Then What About Muhammad ? by GODSON2009(m): 11:26pm On Sep 20, 2009
davidylan:

which is funny because we dont see any trace of this "true Jesus of God" anywhere in the quran save for a few haphazard claims by people who never met him.

funny because the main source of the words of this "true Jesus of God" comes from the bible that muslims reject.

Funny because this "true Jesus of God" is called the Messiah and "word of God" in the quran . . . words that have NO MEANING in islam.

Isnt it funny this same person says he hates lies.
you shouldnt even be suprised by now ,judging by the many contradictions, at least you have addressedthe contradiction he pointed out within a day, they have had years to tell us why mohammad has soo much controversies surrounding him,yet we r yet to get any reasonable answer
Re: Jesus Of The Bible Encouraged Hatred- Then What About Muhammad ? by Abuzola(m): 11:30pm On Sep 20, 2009
Godson, i will be glad if you can point to me one contradiction in the Quran.

@david, jesus is a muslim so shut up , he is coming back and we will see.

CHRISTIAN TOO STEAL THE OLD TESTAMENT OF THE JEWS AND EDITTED IT LYING THAT JESUS PROPHESIED TO BE CRUCIFIED WHICH IS ABSENT IN THE JEWISH BOOK
Re: Jesus Of The Bible Encouraged Hatred- Then What About Muhammad ? by GODSON2009(m): 11:39pm On Sep 20, 2009
Abuzola:

CHRISTIAN TOO STEAL THE OLD TESTAMENT OF THE JEWS AND EDITTED IT LYING THAT JESUS PROPHESIED TO BE CRUCIFIED WHICH IS ABSENT IN THE JEWISH BOOK
are you serious at the bolded or you r just yanking my chain??lol lol how many do you need.

we know jesus is coming back,you lifted that from us,is mohammad coming back?
Re: Jesus Of The Bible Encouraged Hatred- Then What About Muhammad ? by Abuzola(m): 11:44pm On Sep 20, 2009
Go and do ur google search and bring just 3 contradiction and see if you won't be whpe off ur ignorance
Re: Jesus Of The Bible Encouraged Hatred- Then What About Muhammad ? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 20, 2009
Abuzola:

This BY FORCE claiming of Jesus Christ would have been ridiculous if it wasnt so sad. grin

Saying "christians too steal . . . " is your way of tacitly acknowledging that Islam is nothing but plagiarism of jewish and christian manuscripts?

why is Jesus Christ coming back for muslims? why not mohammad? why did Christ not come for muslims the first time but the jews?
Re: Jesus Of The Bible Encouraged Hatred- Then What About Muhammad ? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 20, 2009
Abuzola:

Go and do your google search and bring just 3 contradiction and see if you won't be whpe off your ignorance

We dont need google search . . . why is Christ refered to as the Messiah and the "word of God" in the quran? What do those mean in islam? Pls Explain.
Re: Jesus Of The Bible Encouraged Hatred- Then What About Muhammad ? by Abuzola(m): 12:03am On Sep 21, 2009
Jesus is coming back because he was lifted and he will descend and die then be buried.

Jesus being a messiah is because jesus was the last saviour of the house israel, moses was the first saviour. Jesus came to guide them after they have differed and he will the indeed messiah when he descend in his second coming and kill the unbelievers who are terrorizing the muslim
Re: Jesus Of The Bible Encouraged Hatred- Then What About Muhammad ? by GODSON2009(m): 12:11am On Sep 21, 2009
Abuzola:

Go and do your google search and bring just 3 contradiction and see if you won't be whpe off your ignorance
dont worry,we get our sources from everywhere my first contradiction from the quran is taken from  the book"an introduction to islam"by  frederick mathew denny page 53

check your quran in 53;19-23
have you considered el lat,el uzza and manat the third the other,what have you males and he females?that were indeed an unjust division.they are naught but names yourselves have named and your fathers;GOD has sent down no authority touching them.

as you can see mohammad is justifying them,these verses so called the satanic verses were later removed when he realised how contradictory it was lol lol
Re: Jesus Of The Bible Encouraged Hatred- Then What About Muhammad ? by Nobody: 12:14am On Sep 21, 2009
Abuzola:

Jesus is coming back because he was lifted and he will descend and die then be buried.

Is allah now claiming the ascension of Christ as his own? Who lifted Christ up and why is this monumental miracle COMPLETELY absent from the quran except as a mere claim? Virtually 90% of the new testament books attest to this FACT and even ALL 4 gospels mention it by eye-witness accounts.

Abuzola:

Jesus being a messiah is because jesus was the last saviour of the house israel, moses was the first saviour. Jesus came to guide them after they have differed and he will the indeed messiah when he descend in his second coming and kill the unbelievers who are terrorizing the muslim

This is frankly absurd . . . what does being a "saviour of Israel" mean?

And why have you not addressed the term "word of God" as pertains to islam?
Re: Jesus Of The Bible Encouraged Hatred- Then What About Muhammad ? by GODSON2009(m): 12:15am On Sep 21, 2009
i v got more than enough but i cant be bothered this night,tmorrow is monday and i need to be mentally prepared for the new week wink
Re: Jesus Of The Bible Encouraged Hatred- Then What About Muhammad ? by Abuzola(m): 12:21am On Sep 21, 2009
@godson, what you posted doesn't make sense. Next time make it elegant. The fact that God said the pagan said God have angel daughters doesn't need any story, they accuse and is their saying
Re: Jesus Of The Bible Encouraged Hatred- Then What About Muhammad ? by Abuzola(m): 12:23am On Sep 21, 2009
How jesus was lifted is in the Quran, So stop being naive. Jesus a messiah of Israel and coming to defeat the enemy in near the last day.
Re: Jesus Of The Bible Encouraged Hatred- Then What About Muhammad ? by GODSON2009(m): 12:26am On Sep 21, 2009
Abuzola:

How jesus was lifted is in the Quran, So stop being naive. Jesus a messiah of Israel and coming to defeat the enemy in near the last day.
go and do some reading yourself,books dont kill!!ill give you some reading guidance to base your research on,namely "the satanic verses", exactly the same one the fatwah was proclaimed on rushdie for
Re: Jesus Of The Bible Encouraged Hatred- Then What About Muhammad ? by Nobody: 12:57am On Sep 21, 2009
Abuzola:

whre? Please show us!

Lets even humor your lies and assume its there . . . in what capacity would it be there? Retelling a jewish story more than 500 yrs AFTER it happened? What a fraud allah is.
Re: Jesus Of The Bible Encouraged Hatred- Then What About Muhammad ? by Nobody: 2:46am On Sep 21, 2009
i would tell you again,theres is no single fraud in ISLAM,and if you think this is a THREAT continue and see if JESUS BLOOD would save you
Re: Jesus Of The Bible Encouraged Hatred- Then What About Muhammad ? by Nobody: 2:48am On Sep 21, 2009
uplawal:

i would tell you again,theres is no single fraud in ISLAM,and if you think this is a THREAT continue and see if JESUS BLOOD would save you

If allah could save he wont need you threatening to kill me to preserve islam and its many many lies.

If there is "no single fraud in islam" you wont need to threaten us with physical death to protect islam.

your very words condemn you and allah.

(1) (2) (3)

Deeper Life View On Make Up And Jewelry? / Bishop T. D Jakes 7steps To A Turnaround / Values And Importance Of Dhul-hajj And Fasting On Arrfat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.