Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,873 members, 7,798,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Pictures Of Chocolate Themed Cakes - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Pictures Of Chocolate Themed Cakes (1331 Views)

10 Pictures Of Cooking Gone Wrong / 9 Pictures Of Fried Rice That Will Make You Divorce Jollof / Pictures Of Things I Found In My Ram Today. What A Mystery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Chocolate Themed Cakes by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 02, 2016
Pretty.... aren't they?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Chocolate Themed Cakes by youngest85(m): 9:44am On Aug 02, 2016
They are

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Chocolate Themed Cakes by Fembleez1(m): 4:59pm On Aug 04, 2016
How much does each worth?
Re: Pictures Of Chocolate Themed Cakes by graciousme(f): 9:33pm On Aug 04, 2016
Hello food lovers,

My name is Kemi Oladipo. I recently completed a course on 'Biosafety of plant Biotechnology' at Marche Polytechnic University,Ancona,Italy.

I am currently conducting a survey on the 'Readiness of Nigerians for the commercialization of genetically modified crops in Nigeria'. I am using the social media and other associated entities to share the survey.
I will your support and provide you a medium to express your opinion about genetically modified foods in Nigeria. Please find the link to the survey below.

Available to answer any question. Kind regards,

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScLvbgIbUnannWQCz01AW8FIVT1aq4JCba1ki6lQV84QAcKBQ/viewform?c=0&w=1

Kemi
Re: Pictures Of Chocolate Themed Cakes by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 05, 2016
im drooling right now......Gimme some! gimme some!
Re: Pictures Of Chocolate Themed Cakes by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 05, 2016
These things are ‘wickedly' appetizing!
Re: Pictures Of Chocolate Themed Cakes by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 06, 2016
Fembleez1:
How much does each worth?

The least is 15k
Re: Pictures Of Chocolate Themed Cakes by Fembleez1(m): 1:02am On Aug 07, 2016
shoyemiayodeji:

The least is 15k

Very nice. smiley

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Mayonnaise At Home Under 5 Minutes / What Is Your Favourite Cocktail Mix? / Nigerian Soups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.