Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,527 members, 7,808,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

Dejo-richards Had Another Wife Before Monalisa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dejo-richards Had Another Wife Before Monalisa (4579 Views)

Kunle Tokunbo "Dejo Tunfulu" Marries His Fiancee In Lagos (Photos) / Basket Mouth And Wife (before And After Photos ) / Nollywood Comic Actor, Dejo Tunfulu Loses Wife To Childbirth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dejo-richards Had Another Wife Before Monalisa by AloyEmeka6: 10:35pm On Sep 20, 2009
Dejo-Richards had another wife before Monalisa
•Real reason she left
By SAMUEL OLATUNJI
Sunday, September 20, 2009

Facts emerged during the week that Monalisa’s estranged husband, Segun Dejo-Richards was married for six months before getting married to the Glo Ambassador.

Sources told Sunday Sun that Dejo had an elaborate wedding reception at the Sheraton Hotel and Towers, Ikeja, Lagos and was married for six months before the lady (name withheld) in question packed her load and fled.

Dejo, however, denied this, saying someone was out to ruin him.
Meanwhile, Monalisa has added another twist to the story, saying she did not know about the marriage until she got married to him and it was too late for her to leave. ‘Those are part of the issues’ (for the crashed marriage), she said. She then went ahead to plead with us not to publish the story because she wouldn’t want people to think she said so.

Our source, however, insisted that Monalisa knew about the first marriage before she married Dejo. ‘A friend of hers warned her but she chose to look the other way’, our source said. ‘She cannot claim to be innocent now that the marriage has collapsed. Her eyes were widely open before she walked into the man’s life. ’
Meanwhile, another source who does not want his name in print said Dejo Richards is economical with truth on issue of beating his wife. Monalisa was said to have attended one of Globacom’s numerous unveilings with wounds believed to have been sustained in one of her squabbles with Dejo. Dejo had, however, claimed in an earlier interview with this reporter immediately we broke the news of the break up that the last time he laid his hand on Lisa was in 2006. He said all that has been put behind them and Lisa was, in actual fact, the first person to hit him in their marriage.

But a very close and knowledgeable source to the couple said that Segun has been consistently beating his wife out of insecurity. ‘The girl had to pack out of his house when he could no longer control his temper. He almost killed her. She went to Glo function with a red eye, yet he goes about in the press trying to paint himself as a saint and others as being responsible for his woes. Did those people ask him to be beating his wife? Her family has been agitated since she announced her plans to get married to Richards. Her colleagues at work know him as wife batterer.

They just chose to look the other way. Her state governor had called her to comfort her. Segun is just insecure and looking for cheap popularity. Are you not surprised that Monalisa is not talking to the press, but he is the one granting interviews. The girl knew she was in a wrong marriage from onset, but she believed she could make it work, not knowing that she was deceiving herself. Call people and ask them about how he has been molesting his wife. Why is it that his in-laws are not friendly with him? Now, he wants to turn around to say it’s because of money she left him.

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/features/showpiece/2009/sept/20/showpiece-20-09-2009-001.htm

The girl would have married a richer person. If money was her mission, she wouldn’t have married him in the first place. She married him out of love, but when love was almost killing her, what do you expect her to do? She had to leave when the guy almost killed her.’
When contacted, Monalisa refused to talk, saying she wouldn’t join issues with her ex-hubby. She, however, confirmed sending an apology to Genevieve via a text.
Re: Dejo-richards Had Another Wife Before Monalisa by mamagee6(f): 11:14pm On Sep 20, 2009
Who cares?, Are we getting paid for it? undecided
Re: Dejo-richards Had Another Wife Before Monalisa by Gamine(f): 1:42am On Sep 21, 2009
oh well.
"i didnt know i'd burn when i put my hand in the fire" syndrome
pity.
Re: Dejo-richards Had Another Wife Before Monalisa by sameolg616(m): 9:44am On Sep 21, 2009
pls r we not tired of these NOLLYWOOD MOVIE, DEJO/MONALISA MARRIAGE "THE FUSS"
CAST:
Dejo Richards, The user,schemer,liar aka THE HUSBAND
Monalisa, The BIMBO,THE ROBOT aka THE WIFE

THE INTRUDERS, aka SPECIAL ADVISERS to THE WIFE
1, Rita dominic, The BEEF-DOG,aka JEALOUS FRIEND
2, Enem isong, The independent woman aka THE CRUSADER(beef dog2)
3, Mr kool, VOLTRON(defender of the universe,FBI agent,pucknoser, aka the uncle

the conclusion:monalisa,ur one of my favorite actresses, i aint taking sides but to keep female friends closely in marriage wld always lead to disaster, smart women dont do that, especially wen they are have all failed at their marriages(rita,ginavieve,enem), these are frustrated people, their advise can never be genuine, its pure jealousy,
also,running from dejo wont solve matters as u can see he is already turning himself into a nollywood dramatic star and he might even reveal more and it would become embarrassing, u can deny the fact that he is stillthe father of ur child, meet him and iron things out, there is no guarantee der wont be problems elsewhere u seek, he is just insecure, separate ur biznesses as he gets closer in ur bizness,its bound to happen.u also need to be submissive too(u can start tinking ur bigger than ur husband), beyonce is really corrupting ur minds(independent woman), it wld lead to an inevitable SINGLE-MOTHERHOOD,its not easy to be married to some1 like u(i hear u have a temper too and i can bet u must av lifted ur hand on him as somepoint too)u knew him better before marriage and u thought u cld manage, i guess u still can if u have not given up;a least for ur daughter sake, stop seeking too many advice from pple, u will get confused that way, seek god and make ur own decision,
as for dejo,pls just shut up, the more u talk ,the more problems u make for ur family, attacking all those fools in the media is a disaster, that is their turf, they know ow to use the media beta, they are actors, silence is allu need now, focus more on getting her back quietly, wen u do, the jealousy in their hearts is enough pain for them(im talking from experience)
mr kool, ur position,loyalty is misplaced, the braids on ur head is not allowing u air to clear ur head, u tink he is a schemer,lier, but can u help that, instead of working for f.b.i, focus more on ur music, ur nowhere, instaed help make im a better person instead of sentiments,
as for rita dominic, as an ibo gal, i aint suprised ur still single and jealous of what some have and u still seek, the plain truth is they have guts/sacrifice, its only on tv and fairy tales u will find MR PERFECT, dejo to an extent wasnt lying, u must have tried to influence her(obviously in the past),
pls leave them alone, or help them make it work
Re: Dejo-richards Had Another Wife Before Monalisa by jona2: 6:07pm On Sep 21, 2009
typical yoruba man.
Re: Dejo-richards Had Another Wife Before Monalisa by AloyEmeka6: 12:50am On Sep 23, 2009
sameolg616:

pls r we not tired of these NOLLYWOOD MOVIE, DEJO/MONALISA MARRIAGE "THE FUSS"
CAST:
Dejo Richards, The user,schemer,liar  aka THE HUSBAND
Monalisa, The BIMBO,THE ROBOT   aka THE WIFE

THE INTRUDERS, aka SPECIAL ADVISERS to THE WIFE
1, Rita dominic, The BEEF-DOG,aka JEALOUS FRIEND
2, Enem isong, The independent woman aka THE CRUSADER(beef dog2)
3, Mr kool, VOLTRON(defender of the universe,FBI agent,pucknoser, aka the uncle

grin grin LWKMD grin grin grin
Re: Dejo-richards Had Another Wife Before Monalisa by simplychic(f): 3:51pm On Sep 23, 2009
@Jona
Shame on you to have said that kind of thing,please step up and stop hating we are talking about Dejo here and all you have to say is to criticize his tribe,the early you guy stop hating the better for you.
Re: Dejo-richards Had Another Wife Before Monalisa by AloyEmeka6: 5:34am On Sep 24, 2009
Jona is an attention seeker.
Re: Dejo-richards Had Another Wife Before Monalisa by sammytb(m): 9:30am On Sep 24, 2009
I dont tink we undstand, wat a celebrty means, A celebrity is 2 be celebrated nt criticized. And i don't no wy our so-calld MEDIAS cook up false stories dat re not real. Wel i dont blame dem, Bfre any1 start critzin him av u ask urself. "Do i no d real story"
Re: Dejo-richards Had Another Wife Before Monalisa by spikedcylinder: 7:17pm On Sep 24, 2009
What's funny is that in all of this, Monalisa hasn't said a word.
Re: Dejo-richards Had Another Wife Before Monalisa by sammytb(m): 6:07pm On Sep 25, 2009
coz all dis stories are not that true
spikedcylinder:

What's funny is that in all of this, Monalisa hasn't said a word.
Re: Dejo-richards Had Another Wife Before Monalisa by thameamead(f): 12:10pm On Oct 17, 2009
i saw him @ a corner shop a couple of months ago on edgware road kissing a girl passsionately, d girl was not his wife, i was shocked, y would some1 as famous as dat kiss a girl who isn't his wifey in public. if he's having an affair, y not keep it private, it's like he's humilating in wife and does not give a hoot about her. his not the only guy cheating, u guys should come to edgware road, the bar @ hilton metropole or kilburn high road and see the way they flunt their mistresses. or go to Harrods and apparently marks and spencers in marble arch and c d way their mistress shop. i work in Harrods so i c them all the time, if the men r with their wives or alone i say hello to them but if they are with their mistress, i just ignore them, i wish i could shop like some of those girls
Re: Dejo-richards Had Another Wife Before Monalisa by muffins(f): 9:36pm On Oct 17, 2009
Who cares if richard Defo or mofo is getting married to a stone? grin grin
Re: Dejo-richards Had Another Wife Before Monalisa by thameamead(f): 12:48pm On Oct 20, 2009
OMG, 've jumped the gun, i thought the article was about richard mofe damijo (RMD)
Re: Dejo-richards Had Another Wife Before Monalisa by rhymz(m): 10:36am On Oct 30, 2009
Dunno know much abt that Guy Dejo richards but one thing is a fact for sure is he talks too much like a child.I realy wonder why a hotty like Mona who could ve done way better in her choice of a husband,ended up wif a small boy like Dejo Richards that talks too much bullcrap.
He can continue to blame everyone for the woes of his marriage but the fact is most part of the problem lies wif him.There's no maturity in the way the guy talk at all,calling ppl names and blaming otherz are the ways of a loser.Obviously,his wife has endured and tolerated him long enuf,she has sacrificed even family ties all because of this small boy.there was even a time it was reported that they chased mona sister out of thier house and she went to stay over at rita's house.Everyone can't possibly hate him if he aint got problems himself.Maybe he finkz he's still a kid or sth.Make im dey gist d opkata wey dey im mouth dey go,if Mona goes back to that OVERGROWN BABY,then she deserves wateva he mets out to her.
Re: Dejo-richards Had Another Wife Before Monalisa by wunmilyn(f): 10:46am On Oct 30, 2009
ehen!!
well dats there own headche.

(1) (Reply)

Genevieve Set To Be Named Best Dressed Actress / Paula Patton Or. . . / GENEVIEVE IS PREGNANT FOR D BANJ !!!!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.