Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,713 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Eniola Badmus: "We All Can't Be Slim, Some People Are Destined To Be Big" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus: "We All Can't Be Slim, Some People Are Destined To Be Big" (21363 Views)

Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" / Meet Stella Idika: "My Big Boobs Can't Be Resisted By Men" / My Breasts Used To Be Big - Dancer, Kaffy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eniola Badmus: "We All Can't Be Slim, Some People Are Destined To Be Big" by TunezMediaTV: 10:11am On Aug 02, 2016
Background

I am an actor and a producer. I studied Theatre Arts at the University of Ibadan and I also studied Economics at the Lagos State University, Ojo.

Acting

I started acting 16 years ago and I have featured in over 2000 movies.

Clothing line

I have a clothing line called The Big Line. It will be launched soon. A lot of my friends convinced me to establish a clothing line. They always compliment the way I dress and they virtually encouraged me to float a clothing line that would cater for plus-sized ladies.

Physique

We all can’t be slim. Some people are destined to be big while others are destined to be slim. I am not against people keeping fit because it is essential for one’s physical and mental wellbeing. Being fit keeps you moving and makes you function well. A lot of people don’t know that I exercise frequently. I play lawn tennis, I jog and I like to take long walks at night.

Endorsement

I did not lobby to become an Etisalat ambassador. I was minding my business when a staff of the company telephoned me one morning. I thought it was a prank until my manager confirmed that I was not about to be scammed. We had a meeting and kicked off negotiations. It took us almost two weeks to consult and agree on terms of the contract.

Projects

I have a lot of things I am working on at the moment. I have been shooting some movies and my radio show is now on. The show is called Just Talk Radio with Eniola Badmus and it is sponsored by Etisalat. I’m planning to shoot two movies back to back. I am also preparing for my TV series and comedy skits. The skits will be on my YouTube channel and Instagram. My highly anticipated movie, Basira in London, will start showing in cinemas before the end of the year. I plan to shoot the second part of the movie in Jamaica.

Musicians

I am friends with a number of musicians and we have a mutual likeness for each other. Members of the HKN Gang are like my brothers and we are close. The same goes for Olamide, Lil Kesh, and the rest of the YBNL crew. I make them laugh and we get along. I love them all.

Personality

I am just a regular person. I love being at home when I’m not working or hanging out with my friends. I love to sleep when I am not working because I work so hard. I am not a strict person but I have rules that guide my relationship with everybody. I don’t like being insulted or yelled at. I am very different from what you see on television. A lot of people are usually surprised to discover that I have a calm personality. What you see in movies is me fulfilling the wishes of the movie director and scriptwriter. I am neither loudmouthed nor rude.

Style

At all times, I like to look good. I feel when you look good, you see good things and good things happen to you. The way you dress is the way you are addressed. I just want to look good for myself. I love to hear people compliment my looks.

In Nigeria, I am styled by Toyin Lawani of Elegante by Tiannah, and also The Big Line, which is my fashion line. Aside from that, I love Gucci and Salvatore Ferragamo.

Hobbies

I love to swim and play lawn tennis. I also like reading and penning things down. I write things down because I’m quite forgetful.

Relaxation

I like to hang out at G12 Bar, Bay Lounge, Quilox and Club 57. Whenever I visit Atlanta, I hang out at Xs Lounge, Arif and Gold Room.

Colleagues

I am friends with everyone even though I don’t have favourites among my colleagues. I don’t have enemies and I want to believe everyone loves Eniola Badmus.

Relationship

I’m single and not searching.

http://punchng.com/dont-enemies-eniola-badmus/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eniola Badmus: "We All Can't Be Slim, Some People Are Destined To Be Big" by adedayo3193(m): 10:12am On Aug 02, 2016
Tell me about it

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus: "We All Can't Be Slim, Some People Are Destined To Be Big" by nerodenero: 10:49am On Aug 02, 2016
Lepacious Bose was fat and now slim. Stop consoling yourself, you are occupying too much space smiley grin. See her for helpful tips.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eniola Badmus: "We All Can't Be Slim, Some People Are Destined To Be Big" by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 02, 2016
abi o ma sister...make we dey fat dey go jare

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eniola Badmus: "We All Can't Be Slim, Some People Are Destined To Be Big" by VocalWalls: 10:59am On Aug 02, 2016
self-consolation

Being overweight is something most people think of as something that we can control.

I think of it more as the most visible form of lack of self-control, as this is the cause in most cases.

Thin people also suffer a similar fate, in some cultures (normally) thin women are viewed as sick although their health and appearance is perfectly fine from the standpoint of other cultures...

Design Your Living Room This Way And Leave Guests Jealous

5 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus: "We All Can't Be Slim, Some People Are Destined To Be Big" by opeyemiieblog(m): 2:11pm On Aug 02, 2016
may she's right.... but heey wat of lepacious Bose?

7 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus: "We All Can't Be Slim, Some People Are Destined To Be Big" by Evakinqz: 2:26pm On Aug 02, 2016
deb303:
abi o ma sister...make we dey fat dey go jare
We know yu just saying.. Ah can't bet yu ain't proud of yur shape... dats if yu really fat..

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus: "We All Can't Be Slim, Some People Are Destined To Be Big" by goldbim(f): 5:16pm On Aug 02, 2016
Maybe..whatever rocks your boat..the most important thing is keeping fit and being healthy..once you are cool with how you look..no problem..just that it can be painful when you want a particular dress and you are told sorry,miss..it comes in just small sizes..(painfulexperience) grin.it's all about choice!!YOLO cool...though excess fat is not HEALTHY.

6 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus: "We All Can't Be Slim, Some People Are Destined To Be Big" by Jimi23(m): 5:20am On Aug 03, 2016
Nah nobody is born to be fat. Maybe u too cherish food. Do the needful abeg and take a cue from Lepacious Bose, if she did it, u can too Madam Badmus.

5 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus: "We All Can't Be Slim, Some People Are Destined To Be Big" by SurefireFashion: 6:15am On Aug 03, 2016
Really?
Re: Eniola Badmus: "We All Can't Be Slim, Some People Are Destined To Be Big" by ladyF(f): 9:58am On Aug 03, 2016
Very true. I weigh over 120kg am ayam proud! #TeamFattyBomBom grin check my dp if you wan see Fynestboi and FynestGeh selfie but no yab me o biko cheesy

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus: "We All Can't Be Slim, Some People Are Destined To Be Big" by Sharon6(f): 9:58am On Aug 03, 2016
Variety is the spice of life. Big, small, dark, fair, orobo, lepa, tall, short, etc etc.

There's a PROMO going on at our Facebook page, click on the link in My SIGNATURE!

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus: "We All Can't Be Slim, Some People Are Destined To Be Big" by emmyid(m): 9:59am On Aug 03, 2016
PLol...she said she is single and not searching. Who cares? the last time I checked, no one needed a heavy duty for a wife.

She is not big she is Mighty!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eniola Badmus: "We All Can't Be Slim, Some People Are Destined To Be Big" by faruz: 9:59am On Aug 03, 2016
she's not big

she's plumpy grin
Re: Eniola Badmus: "We All Can't Be Slim, Some People Are Destined To Be Big" by ademoladeji(m): 10:00am On Aug 03, 2016
[size=16pt]She-popo-tamus[/size] grin grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eniola Badmus: "We All Can't Be Slim, Some People Are Destined To Be Big" by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 03, 2016
that's what she will think, when she eats every 5mins without going to d gym...
Re: Eniola Badmus: "We All Can't Be Slim, Some People Are Destined To Be Big" by coelink: 10:00am On Aug 03, 2016
true, we cant all be fat, some are destined to be slim e.g. me
Re: Eniola Badmus: "We All Can't Be Slim, Some People Are Destined To Be Big" by Kherry: 10:00am On Aug 03, 2016
Dnt mind them jare,u look good
Re: Eniola Badmus: "We All Can't Be Slim, Some People Are Destined To Be Big" by ReduceWeight(m): 10:01am On Aug 03, 2016
Aunty, u'll like yourself if you are slimmer! Check my signature for mouth watering testimonies. It can happen to you to.

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus: "We All Can't Be Slim, Some People Are Destined To Be Big" by Princelegacylemoha(m): 10:01am On Aug 03, 2016
Giving herself words of encouragement, God gave it to you my sister , everybody no fit slim , even if them like make them drink slim fit , fat on my dear.
Re: Eniola Badmus: "We All Can't Be Slim, Some People Are Destined To Be Big" by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 03, 2016
Whatever makes her happy, she has money if she wants to slim down she can do that.. It's her body so we shouldn't judge her opinion about her body since she said some people are destined to be big and I agree with her on that

4 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus: "We All Can't Be Slim, Some People Are Destined To Be Big" by passionate88: 10:01am On Aug 03, 2016
That's laziness talking.

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus: "We All Can't Be Slim, Some People Are Destined To Be Big" by iamtewwy(m): 10:01am On Aug 03, 2016
Am a slim guy and honestly dont like been slim.. I don eat eat eat tire yet no improvement.. I just wished i can b muscler like my fellow guys

3 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus: "We All Can't Be Slim, Some People Are Destined To Be Big" by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 03, 2016
whao! Thank you.
I like them bigger

I like them extra size

I like them in the bambamlala avenue.

Oh lala, i like them being MATTER

Anyways

DrabeeyWasHere

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus: "We All Can't Be Slim, Some People Are Destined To Be Big" by MadCow1: 10:02am On Aug 03, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4055848_20160803095308_jpeg7412b64f54e6f7ca27d6242fc2fe9c2a

We all definitely can't be slim but Eniola, you are Morbidly Obese..

Please help yourself by losing weight.

If you die now, na human being go carry your coffin o!! Try pity them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eniola Badmus: "We All Can't Be Slim, Some People Are Destined To Be Big" by ademidedavid(f): 10:04am On Aug 03, 2016
shocked

5 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus: "We All Can't Be Slim, Some People Are Destined To Be Big" by naijaboiy: 10:04am On Aug 03, 2016
HARD TRUTH!

everyone cannot be of the same size but then again, there will have to be a limit to your size else it complicates your health.

Please check my signature.

5 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus: "We All Can't Be Slim, Some People Are Destined To Be Big" by Lilimax(f): 10:05am On Aug 03, 2016
Madam Eniola, hit the gym asap!
Get rid of excess fat by minding what you eat.
Stay away from food filled with fats and carb ; watch and see you weight going down on daily basis smiley
Come back to thank me later embarassed

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus: "We All Can't Be Slim, Some People Are Destined To Be Big" by oglalasioux(m): 10:05am On Aug 03, 2016
No one is destined to be anyhow. It's all in our genes but science has answers to how we can correct or manage the way we are.

Such mindset as that of this actress is the bane of the problem we have in our world. No one thinks of change. We are all stuck with something because we believe it's all been predetermined.

That's the way religion will continue to keep us stagnant until we do away with it.

4 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus: "We All Can't Be Slim, Some People Are Destined To Be Big" by DONSMITH123(m): 10:05am On Aug 03, 2016
No! you are not big. But seeing you only reminds me of my favourites verse in primary school.

Big, Bigger.........
Re: Eniola Badmus: "We All Can't Be Slim, Some People Are Destined To Be Big" by muller101(m): 10:06am On Aug 03, 2016
HIP for the hip.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oti Gan Pa (Alfa Sule) Crew Escape Death •60 Bullets Recovered / Rapper Mocheddah Shows Off Her Slaying Style In New Set Of Photos / Charles Anwurum: Video About Bobrisky Was For Posterity Sake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.