Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) (41986 Views)

Benefits And Functions Of Hot Belt Shaper / Plus White Bleach Whitening Gel, 5 Minute, Original Flavor, 3 Oz (85 G / Dieffenbachia Can Kill A Child In Less Than A Minute And An Adult In 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 11:26am On Aug 02, 2016
Get rid of that stomach, arm and leg fats in just a few weeks. The 5 Minutes Shaper offers fast results in just five minutes a day.
With the 5 Minutes Shaper whole body trainer, you get an all-in-one body-sculpting machine that will transform your body from flab to fab in just weeks! It combines cardio and toning to quickly burn fat and sculpt your body. Just 5 minutes a day, you will achieve chiseled abs, sculpted underarms, sexy buns and slender legs…all at the same time! Try it, you have nothing to lose besides pounds and inches.

N50,500 N45,000 only with free delivery.

Call 08033023068 to order. Nationwide delivery

Watch this link to see how to use this amazing machine and reviews

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpkNGBsX4No

Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 2:31pm On Aug 04, 2016
Nationwide free delivery.
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 1:00pm On Aug 08, 2016
"Fitness is not about being better than someone else...it's about being better than you used to be."

2 Likes

Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 12:09pm On Aug 09, 2016
“You are not going to get the butt you want by sitting on it”
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 2:30pm On Aug 12, 2016
If you bought the 5 minute shaper a few months ago and need arm and/or knee rest replacements, kindly call us. Replacement is free but you pay for shipping.

www.facebook.com/dglfitness
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 12:40pm On Aug 17, 2016
"It works wonders, I didn't really believe the ad when I saw it but I decided to try it. Just two weeks, I have seen great difference."

- Another Satisfied Customer, Abuja
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 11:42pm On Aug 23, 2016
Nationwide free delivery. You can also pay on delivery.
Call 08033023068 to order yours today.
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 1:34pm On Aug 25, 2016
From a happy customer:

"I am really impressed with the results I have seen in less than two weeks. I feel lighter now around my arms and legs. It works"

Lilian, Lagos
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 2:56pm On Aug 29, 2016
Try this machine; you have nothing to lose besides pounds and inches.

Call 08033023068 to place your order.

Nationwide free delivery

Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 4:14pm On Aug 31, 2016
With the 5 minute shaper, you work on all your body at the same time; thighs, arms, abs, back, waist, bums etc all at the same time. I haven't seem any other portable home-use machine that can do this.

Try it and see for yourself, you will certainly be the next testifier.

Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 1:48pm On Sep 01, 2016
Happy new month everyone. Make it a September to remember.
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 6:01pm On Sep 02, 2016
Total Abs routine guide.
You can achieve better and efficient results in these positions with our equipment.

Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 2:05pm On Sep 04, 2016
Happy Sunday all. Have a healthy one!
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 7:03am On Sep 05, 2016
"The best way to predict the future is to create it"

Good morning all.
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 9:31pm On Sep 05, 2016
What's your excuse?

Do it like this money with our top-rated fitness machines.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAhNqAFslhU
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 9:31pm On Sep 05, 2016
What's your excuse?

Do it like this monkey with our top-rated fitness machines.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAhNqAFslhU
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 4:43pm On Sep 07, 2016
"Reading is to the mind what exercise is to the body."
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 5:04pm On Sep 08, 2016
Ladies, get your bikinis ready in a few weeks after using this machine. Get rid of your fleshy underarms and build the body you have always dreamed of. Flat toned tummy, firm underarms, sexy bums and slender legs are what you get with this machine after a few weeks of use.

Call 08033023068

Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 3:53pm On Sep 10, 2016
The 5 Minute Shaper utilizes the concept of Yoga plank position and sit-up – combining them into a remarkable core building exercise!
This simple movement works your entire body; your back, abs, buns, legs and arms.

Call 08033023068 to order.

Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 12:27pm On Sep 12, 2016
We wish all our Muslim brothers and sisters a happy Sallah celebration.

1 Like

Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 1:50pm On Sep 13, 2016
To enjoy the glow of good health, you must exercise.

Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 3:12pm On Sep 14, 2016
From a happy customer:

"The 5 minute shaper is a great equipment. It does really work. I feel it all over my body..."

Jane, Lagos
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by Syvyd199: 10:52pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hello every one, how are you? smiley
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 12:49pm On Sep 16, 2016
Physical fitness is not only one of the most important keys to a healthy body, it is the basis of dynamic and creative intellectual activity.
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 1:21pm On Sep 19, 2016
True enjoyment comes from activity of the mind and exercise of the body; the two are ever united.
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 11:33am On Sep 21, 2016
In the midst of these hard times, it is our good health and good sleep that are enjoyable.
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 1:13pm On Sep 23, 2016
From another satisfied customer:

"The 5 minute shaper is truly amazing. It starts working almost immediately; you will feel the impact on your body. My husband and I love it"

Mrs Abiodun, Abuja

You can be the next to testify. Call 08033023068 to place your order today.
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 12:10pm On Sep 26, 2016
We understand the hustle and bustle around us and how it affects our health adversely. You wake up very early; get caught up in heavy traffic and come back very late at night with little or no time to exercise/work out. Do you know that this repeated occurrence is dangerous to your health? Your goal should be to work hard, stay healthy and alive for your loved ones.

What you need is the 5-minute shaper; with this machine, you will work all your body in less than tea time – yes, in 5 minutes or less a day, you can work all your body (cardio and toning) and be ready for the grinding of the day. Join the growing list of healthy Nigerians who have found succor in this amazing wonder equipment.

N44,999 only. Call 08033023068 to place an order today.
Nationwide free delivery (promotional)

See how this machine works and read reviews on it.

Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 11:13am On Sep 30, 2016
It's another weekend; let's take time out to relax and most importantly, exercise/workout no matter how little.
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 3:45pm On Oct 01, 2016
We wish everyone a happy independence anniversary.
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 8:54am On Oct 04, 2016
Good morning all.

We wish you all a healthy and productive week.
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 10:20am On Oct 11, 2016
From another happy customer:

I bought the equipment for my wife and I three weeks ago. I am fascinated at the results I am seeing already. My wife doesn't miss it every morning. It truly works..."

Ben, Lekki I, Lagos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

I'm Ready To Sue One Of The Biggest Private Hospital In Lagos / Task Force Closes Bars, Clubs And Restaurants In Anambra Over Coronavirus / Nigeria's Roadside Eye Doctor Performs Operations Under Lagos Bridge. Shocking!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.