Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,353 members, 7,808,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) (41987 Views)

Benefits And Functions Of Hot Belt Shaper / Plus White Bleach Whitening Gel, 5 Minute, Original Flavor, 3 Oz (85 G / Dieffenbachia Can Kill A Child In Less Than A Minute And An Adult In 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 8:41pm On Dec 08, 2016
"Exercise to stimulate, not to annihilate. The world wasn't formed in a day, and neither were we. Set small goals and build upon them. ~Lee Haney
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 9:39am On Dec 10, 2016
It's a beautiful weekend; make out time to relax, exercise and have fun.
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 10:15am On Dec 12, 2016
"Let's face it: fitness is boring. But it's critical to be extremely dedicated to whatever you decide to take up to achieve a desired result. There's no way you are going to get there without dedication, which is the key for me." ~~~Harbhajan Singh
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 8:43pm On Dec 13, 2016
Get rid of that stomach, arm and leg fats in just a few weeks. The 5 Minute Shaper offers fast results in just five minutes a day.

Your daily work-outs will greatly improve by performing reverse crunches with the 5 Minute Shaper to gain rock hard abs, buns and thighs.
With the 5 Minute Shaper, you get an all-in-one body-sculpting machine that will transform your body from flab to fab in just weeks! It combines cardio and toning to quickly burn fat and sculpt your body. Just 5 minutes a day, you can achieve chiseled abs, sculpted underarms, firm buns and slender legs…all at the same time!

Just 5 minutes a day, you will get rid of unwanted fat and achieve the body shape you’ve always wanted!
THIS AMAZING MACHINE WORKS, TRY IT! You have nothing to lose besides kilos and inches.

N55,000 N44,999 only. Call 08033023068 to place your order.
Nationwide free delivery (promotional)

Not suitable for weights above 120kg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpkNGBsX4No

Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 1:50pm On Dec 15, 2016
"Personally, I need a high level of physical fitness in order to feel at ease." ~Jurgen Klinsmann
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 8:33pm On Dec 15, 2016
What the customers are saying:

"The machine is wonderful; it works exactly as advertised"

Zainab, Abuja
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 4:45pm On Dec 16, 2016
"I've always believed fitness is an entry point to help you build that happier, healthier life. When your health is strong, you're capable of taking risks. You'll feel more confident to ask for that promotion. You'll have more energy to be a better mom. You'll feel more deserving of love." ~Jillian Michaels
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 10:10am On Dec 17, 2016
Happy weekend everyone. As always, take time out to exercise and relax.
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 4:58pm On Dec 18, 2016
Happy Sunday to you all.
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 11:41am On Dec 19, 2016
"You can't be fat and fast, too; so lift, run, diet and work." ~Hank Stram
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 10:01pm On Dec 19, 2016
This season, you will be tempted to eat more than usual but remember to exercise and stay healthy.
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 11:32am On Dec 21, 2016
"Fitness builds the foundation for me as an actor to have clarity. Fitness has always been the base of where I start off as a performer." ~Manu Bennett
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 3:59pm On Dec 22, 2016
"You can control what you put in your body-100 percent. You really can control your level of fitness and how your body looks." ~Sara Rue
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 5:29pm On Dec 23, 2016
Get rid of that stomach, arm and leg fats in just a few weeks. The 5 Minute Shaper offers fast results in just five minutes a day.
Your daily work-outs will greatly improve by performing reverse crunches with the 5 Minute Shaper to gain rock hard abs, buns and thighs.
With the 5 Minute Shaper, you get an all-in-one body-sculpting machine that will transform your body from flab to fab in just weeks! It combines cardio and toning to quickly burn fat and sculpt your body. Just 5 minutes a day, you can achieve chiseled abs, sculpted underarms, firm buns and slender legs…all at the same time!

Just 5 minutes a day, you will get rid of unwanted fat and achieve the body shape you’ve always wanted!

No more N55,000 ...Now N44,999 only. Call 08033023068 to place your order.

THIS AMAZING MACHINE WORKS, TRY IT! You have nothing to lose besides kilos and inches.

Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 10:46am On Dec 25, 2016
Merry Christmas and warm wishes. Have a good and healthy celebration!
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 1:33pm On Dec 26, 2016
We hope you are having a really good holiday season. Warm greetings.
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 6:49pm On Dec 27, 2016
"You can't be fat and fast too; so lift, run, diet and work." ~Hank Stram
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 1:12pm On Dec 28, 2016

Type “5 minute shaper” on youtube to see how this amazing product works.

Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 8:30am On Dec 30, 2016
"You can always improve your fitness if you keep training." ~Pastor Maldonado
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 11:30am On Dec 31, 2016
It's the last day of the year; we have all the reasons to be thankful despite the challenges of 2016. We wish you all a happy and healthy 2017 in advance.
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 2:28pm On Jan 01, 2017
We wish everyone a happy and a prosperous new year. Welcome to 2017!
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 12:31pm On Jan 02, 2017
"I have long recognized a link between fitness and mental health and I think we need to encourage young people to take part in sports and team activities because we know it has such positive results." ~Tipper Gore
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 10:24am On Jan 04, 2017
What the users are saying:

"It's a bit hard to use at the beginning but it works very well. Everybody, especially ladies needs this product to be in top shape"

...Margaret, Abuja
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 10:54pm On Jan 05, 2017
"The most important quality in a leader is that of being acknowledged as such. All leaders whose fitness is questioned are clearly lacking in force." ~Andre Maurois
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 06, 2017
Or you could eat less processed sugar and be more active. Far cheaper.
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 3:17pm On Jan 07, 2017
"You can be the most beautiful person on Earth, and if you don't have a fitness or diet routine, you won't be beautiful." ~Martha Stewart
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 8:30pm On Jan 10, 2017
"Exercise is amazing, from the inside out. I feel so alive and have more energy." Vanessa Hudgens
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 8:50pm On Jan 11, 2017

Use guide video

Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 9:03pm On Jan 12, 2017
These days, nobody has 30mins – 1hr to work out. With this amazing machine, all you need to spare is just 5 minutes a day and see your body transform to a more robust and healthier you.
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 10:38am On Jan 14, 2017
Ladies, get your bikinis ready in a few weeks after using this machine. Get rid of your fleshy underarms and build the body you have always dreamed of. Flat toned tummy, firm underarms, sexy bums and slender legs are what you get with this machine after just two weeks of use.

Men, build your abs with this wonderful machine. Build a lean, chiseled and sexy body when you set the machine on intense professional use.
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 2:07pm On Jan 15, 2017
"I think if you exercise, your state of mind - my state of mind - is usually more at ease, ready for more mental challenges. Once I get the physical stuff out of the way it always seems like I have more calmness and better self-esteem." ~Stone Gossard
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 9:16pm On Jan 16, 2017
"Because I take care of my body, it doesn't look like the body of a woman of my years." ~Gloria Swanson

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

I'm Ready To Sue One Of The Biggest Private Hospital In Lagos / Task Force Closes Bars, Clubs And Restaurants In Anambra Over Coronavirus / Nigeria's Roadside Eye Doctor Performs Operations Under Lagos Bridge. Shocking!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.