Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,870 members, 7,802,801 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

COME TO Abuja & CHECK THESE VEHICLES OUT - PRICE REDUCED - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / COME TO Abuja & CHECK THESE VEHICLES OUT - PRICE REDUCED (8916 Views)

URGENT: Honda Accord 97 & Toyota Avensis 2000: I Want To BUY these Vehicles / These Vehicles Are For Sale 08031505760 / Which Of These Vehicles Is More Economically Friendly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

COME TO Abuja & CHECK THESE VEHICLES OUT - PRICE REDUCED by Pelpelly(m): 4:41am On Sep 21, 2009
Greetings ALL,

***WE ARE GIVING AWAY A FREE CAR SCANNER WITH EACH ORDER MADE BEFORE DECEMBER 31, 2009.***

We have been sending vehicles of all types (tippers, construction, SUV's, etc.) to Nigeria on special request for a few years now.  We have just set up our website for clients to special order any vehicle that they want and I want to open this up to everyone here.

If you want to deal with a dependable and honest company that will personally send agents to Nigeria should there be any issue with your order, then you want to be dealing with us; Auto Direct Global Ltd. 

We are registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission in Nigeria (I personally was there in June to make sure all papers were filed correctly) as well as with the U.S. Government and the state of North Carolina (go here and confirm: http://www.secretary.state.nc.us/corporations/CSearch.aspx), just type in Auto Direct Global.  I assure you we are 110% GENUINE.  We even currently have two vehicles in Abuja that I personally brought with me in June when I was in Nigeria.  I will provide pictures of them below or you can email me and I will give you the contact's name and number in Nigeria so you can check them out yourself.  One is a 2003 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer edition, black in color and the other is a 2003 Chrysler Town & Country minivan (what Nigerians call a space wagon) gold in color.  Should you be interested, I am seeking N2.3 for the Ford Explorer and N1.8 for the Chrysler space wagon.

Take some time and check us out online at www.YourPriceAutos.com.  Keep checking back from time to time as we are adding new vehicles often.  If you do not see something you like, just fill out a request and send it to us.  We look forward to serving your automotive needs.

Best Regards,

Mark Pelshak
+1 (919) 627.8087

P.S.  Email me @ Sales@YourPriceAutos.com should you want more photos of the Ford Explorer or Chrysler Town & Country, by the way, the photos of the Ford Explorer were taken at the port in Baltimore, Maryland before it was shipped to Lagos, Nigeria.

Re: COME TO Abuja & CHECK THESE VEHICLES OUT - PRICE REDUCED by Pelpelly(m): 9:13pm On Sep 21, 2009
More Pics For 2003 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer Edition
VIN: 1FMDU74W73UB78476

Extra Clean! 4WD! Eddie Bauer Edition! Leather! Compact Disc Player! Trailer/Tow Package! DRIVE ME HOME TODAY! NICE RIDE! Don`t miss this deal! SECURE DELIVERY TO YOUR HOME OR OFFICE.

Driver Side Air Bag, Memory Seat, Traction Control, Passenger Airbag, Keyless Entry, Anti-Lock Brakes, Air Conditioning, Alarm System, Alloy Wheels, AM/FM Radio, Tow Package, Cruise Control, CD Changer, Rear Defroster, Power Seats, Fog Lights, Heated Seat(s), Leather Seats, Power Door Locks, Power Mirrors, Power Windows, Power Steering, Luggage Rack, Running Boards, Tinted Glass, Tilt Wheel

Re: COME TO Abuja & CHECK THESE VEHICLES OUT - PRICE REDUCED by Pelpelly(m): 9:16pm On Sep 21, 2009
More Pics For 2003 Chrysler Town & Country
VIN: 2C4GP44363R109675

*** Currently at Garki Supermarket - Abuja ***

ONE OWNER!!! NON-SMOKER!!! WELL KEPT!!! This 2003 Chrysler minivan looks and drives like new. This has SIDE AIRBAGS, CLOTH SEATS, SLINDING DOORS, and more. This vehicle has passed a 125 point inspection, and has a clean Carfax history. Give us an opportunity to earn your business and trust; I am sure that you will enjoy this vehicle.

*** Automatic Tailgate Operation, Power Door Locks, Power Windows, Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Console, Front Bucket Seats, Climate Control, Auto Headlamp On/Off-Delay, Fog Lights, Anti-Lock Braking System, Key-less Entry, Dual Climate Zones, Wood Trim Interior, Auto Rear-view Mirror, Power Outside Mirrors, Third Row Seating, AM/FM Stereo Cassette & CD Player, Traction Control, Steering Wheel Audio Controls, Dual Air Bags, Quad Captains Chairs, Rear Climate Control, Side Impact Air Bags, Leather Wrap Steering Wheel, Sliding Door(s), Roof Rack-Luggage Rack

Re: COME TO Abuja & CHECK THESE VEHICLES OUT - PRICE REDUCED by Shomoba01(m): 7:47am On Sep 22, 2009
How many potential buyers visit ur site daily?
Re: COME TO Abuja & CHECK THESE VEHICLES OUT - PRICE REDUCED by Pelpelly(m): 5:13pm On Sep 22, 2009
The site has just been put up about two months ago as we were previously doing sales without a website (just word of mouth).  Now we are getting a steady stream of visitors to the site each day.  Thanks for asking.
Re: COME TO Abuja & CHECK THESE VEHICLES OUT - PRICE REDUCED by Pelpelly(m): 8:58pm On Sep 23, 2009
smiley wink smiley wink smiley wink smiley

STILL AVAILABLE, BRING ALL OFFERS
Re: COME TO Abuja & CHECK THESE VEHICLES OUT - PRICE REDUCED by AwiloSharp: 10:38pm On Sep 23, 2009
I will be in Abuja by this weekend. Am interested in Ford. Na government moto be dat abi?

Do you have any 2007/2008 model?
Re: COME TO Abuja & CHECK THESE VEHICLES OUT - PRICE REDUCED by ikeyman00(m): 10:44pm On Sep 23, 2009
@@@

kk no long thing

plz post pic of ur cars in abuja

sure na big bonus

dnt u think?
Re: COME TO Abuja & CHECK THESE VEHICLES OUT - PRICE REDUCED by Pelpelly(m): 2:34am On Sep 24, 2009
The photos above are of the vehicles that I have at Garki Supermarket in Abuja.  I think they are well priced as I have personally checked prices when I was in Abuja in June/July of this year, in fact they were priced below what other dealers were asking for.

I encourage anyone who is in Abuja to go by Garki Supermarket and take a look at these vehicles.  Then come back and let's deal.  The car stand is not my own personal car stand, it is just a place I left my vehicles before returning to the United States so if you do go by there, expect the dealers there to quote you a lot higher price for these vehicles.

***** I will send N35,000 as a bonus to anyone who can sell this vehicle for full asking price before the end of this month.  This bonus will be sent within 2 weeks of the close of sale. *****

Thanks for your inquiry!
Re: COME TO Abuja & CHECK THESE VEHICLES OUT - PRICE REDUCED by taxanalyst(m): 10:13pm On Sep 24, 2009
Pelpelly,

I live in Abuja and I'm planning to get a car as I crashed the last one I had. Are you planning on bringing any more cars to Abuja?
I am particularly interested in the following cars:
Toyota Camry 2007-08
Honda Accord 2006-2008
Volkwagen Passat 2007-08
Nissan Murano 2006-07

Please let me know asap if you have anything on that list.
Ciao
Re: COME TO Abuja & CHECK THESE VEHICLES OUT - PRICE REDUCED by Pelpelly(m): 11:07pm On Sep 24, 2009
@taxanalyst

Yes we bring cars to Abuja quite often, mostly on request might I add. 

I have a 2007 Volkswagen Passat that I have listed hear on the Nairaland forums.  See https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=326824.msg4604307#msg4604307.

We can get any of the vehicles that you have listed.  Which one are you most interested in?
Re: COME TO Abuja & CHECK THESE VEHICLES OUT - PRICE REDUCED by Pelpelly(m): 6:44pm On Sep 25, 2009
to prove our legitimacy, here is a copy of the first page of our cac registration

Re: COME TO Abuja & CHECK THESE VEHICLES OUT - PRICE REDUCED by Pelpelly(m): 2:16am On Sep 29, 2009
[size=18pt]STILL AVAILABLE!!!! [/size]
Re: COME TO Abuja & CHECK THESE VEHICLES OUT - PRICE REDUCED by Pelpelly(m): 7:58pm On Sep 29, 2009
[size=18pt]SUBMIT ALL OFFERS TODAY!!!![/size]
Re: COME TO Abuja & CHECK THESE VEHICLES OUT - PRICE REDUCED by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 30, 2009
Re: COME TO Abuja & CHECK THESE VEHICLES OUT - PRICE REDUCED by jek1471: 9:45am On Oct 01, 2009
Re: COME TO Abuja & CHECK THESE VEHICLES OUT - PRICE REDUCED by Pelpelly(m): 4:59am On Oct 05, 2009
Still Available.
Re: COME TO Abuja & CHECK THESE VEHICLES OUT - PRICE REDUCED by Pelpelly(m): 9:53pm On Oct 14, 2009
[size=18pt]Both Vehicles are still available. [/size]

Dealer took them to show to a commissioner in Nasarawa State but they are both back in Abuja now.  Go see em an make me an offer.
Re: COME TO Abuja & CHECK THESE VEHICLES OUT - PRICE REDUCED by Pelpelly(m): 6:59pm On Oct 20, 2009
STILL AVAILABLE!!! 

MAKE ME AN OFFER TODAY AND GET A GREAT DEAL ON A WONDERFUL, LONG-LASTING MOTO
Re: COME TO Abuja & CHECK THESE VEHICLES OUT - PRICE REDUCED by Pelpelly(m): 7:20am On Oct 22, 2009
GO TO GARKI SUPERMARKET & CHECK THESE TWO AWESOME VEHICLES OUT TODAY. 

THEN MAKE A REASONABLE OFFER.
Re: COME TO Abuja & CHECK THESE VEHICLES OUT - PRICE REDUCED by Pelpelly(m): 7:55am On Oct 26, 2009
Both Vehicles still available
Re: COME TO Abuja & CHECK THESE VEHICLES OUT - PRICE REDUCED by Pelpelly(m): 12:14pm On Oct 28, 2009
[size=18pt]PRICE REDUCED!!!!!
[/size]

2003 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer Edition (top of the line model): N2,400,000

2003 Chrysler Town & Country Minivan/Space wagon: N1,600,000

*located at Garki Supermarket - Abuja.  Price good till end of month then subject to change.
Re: COME TO Abuja & CHECK THESE VEHICLES OUT - PRICE REDUCED by Pelpelly(m): 9:42pm On Oct 30, 2009
Make offer. Price has been reduced for both vehicles. These have never been registered in Nigeria. Full American Specs.
Re: COME TO Abuja & CHECK THESE VEHICLES OUT - PRICE REDUCED by Pelpelly(m): 9:46pm On Nov 13, 2009
[size=14pt]Still Available. Looking for Quick Sale.[/size]

Make Offer!!!
Re: COME TO Abuja & CHECK THESE VEHICLES OUT - PRICE REDUCED by Pelpelly(m): 10:03pm On Nov 14, 2009
[size=14pt]Few interested parties have contacted me but no solid offers yet.  First one with solid offer gets the vehicle.  Located at dealers lot at Garki Supermarket in Abuja.[/size]
Re: COME TO Abuja & CHECK THESE VEHICLES OUT - PRICE REDUCED by Pelpelly(m): 5:09am On Nov 16, 2009
THESE VEHICLES HAVE NOT BEEN REGISTERED IN NIGERIA.

WILL ENTERTAIN ALL OFFERS
Re: COME TO Abuja & CHECK THESE VEHICLES OUT - PRICE REDUCED by Pelpelly(m): 7:00am On Nov 17, 2009
Still available.  Please come take these vehicles off of my hands today!
Re: COME TO Abuja & CHECK THESE VEHICLES OUT - PRICE REDUCED by pepeless: 7:24am On Nov 17, 2009
would the 2003 Ford Explorer go for 1.5m?
Re: COME TO Abuja & CHECK THESE VEHICLES OUT - PRICE REDUCED by Pelpelly(m): 7:58am On Nov 17, 2009
I'm sorry but that is a little too low. Plus up your price my friend.
Re: COME TO Abuja & CHECK THESE VEHICLES OUT - PRICE REDUCED by Pelpelly(m): 10:05pm On Nov 18, 2009
Vehicles are still available. 2003 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer edition & 2003 Chrysler Town and Country. Both EXTREMELY clean. Make me an offer and come take these vehicles today.
Re: COME TO Abuja & CHECK THESE VEHICLES OUT - PRICE REDUCED by Pelpelly(m): 11:59pm On Dec 02, 2009
STILL ACCEPTING OFFERS
Re: COME TO Abuja & CHECK THESE VEHICLES OUT - PRICE REDUCED by Pelpelly(m): 8:41pm On Dec 04, 2009
Check out new reduced prices.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2006 Acura MDX TOURING DVD ( Pre Ordered by DIGNITARY from Inspired Autos 2013 ) / Clean Tokunbo 2012 Infiniti G37 sold / 2003 Infiniti Fx35 Fully Loaded With Navigation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.