Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,981 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Would You Pay N22m To Service Your N570m Bugatti Veyron Like Floyd Mayweather? - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Would You Pay N22m To Service Your N570m Bugatti Veyron Like Floyd Mayweather? (26885 Views)

This One-of-a-kind Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport L'Or Blanc Is Made With Porcelain / Volkswagen Lost $6.25m On Every $2m Bugatti Veyron Sold And A Total Of $2.3b / Photos Of Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Lagos Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Pay N22m To Service Your N570m Bugatti Veyron Like Floyd Mayweather? by emmanuelkoris: 7:08am On Aug 04, 2016
Poor people plenty for this thread abeg!!! U guys should wake up... u all think he emptied his account to buy that car like many of you empty your account to buy Iphone? The dude is rich... can wait to join them
Re: Would You Pay N22m To Service Your N570m Bugatti Veyron Like Floyd Mayweather? by Nobody: 7:09am On Aug 04, 2016
cekhoe:
You can't compare the price of the casing of a Nokia touch light to the price of the screen of an iPhone. You wey carry your money go buy that kind car,go ready to use big money service am,simple
for this ur comment, whats ur long time wish
Re: Would You Pay N22m To Service Your N570m Bugatti Veyron Like Floyd Mayweather? by saintneo(m): 7:12am On Aug 04, 2016
God, I know you are up there. I'll do my best, please open a line of connection for me, so that customers like Floyd Mayweather will be patronising my business. Amen.
Re: Would You Pay N22m To Service Your N570m Bugatti Veyron Like Floyd Mayweather? by Arooma22(m): 7:19am On Aug 04, 2016
AutoJoshNG:
Floyd Mayweather who is a rich and retired boxer recently paid about $59,000 (N22 million) to service his $1.5m (N570 million) Bugatti Veyron. The maintenance was carried out by Nigerian Obi Okeke as reported by TMZ.

The breakdown of the maintenance cost is as follows : Four tires – $33k (N12.5 million), oil & fluid change – $23k (N8.7 million) and $3k (N1.14 million) for detailing service.

http://autojosh.com/can-you-pay-n22million-to-service-your-n570million-bugatti-veyron-like-floyd-mayweather/
. How does the name sound The maintenance was carried out by Nigerian Obi Okeke as reported by TMZ
Re: Would You Pay N22m To Service Your N570m Bugatti Veyron Like Floyd Mayweather? by ariesbull: 7:19am On Aug 04, 2016
AutoJoshNG:
Floyd Mayweather who is a rich and retired boxer recently paid about $59,000 (N22 million) to service his $1.5m (N570 million) Bugatti Veyron. The maintenance was carried out by Nigerian Obi Okeke as reported by TMZ.

The breakdown of the maintenance cost is as follows : Four tires – $33k (N12.5 million), oil & fluid change – $23k (N8.7 million) and $3k (N1.14 million) for detailing service.

http://autojosh.com/can-you-pay-n22million-to-service-your-n570million-bugatti-veyron-like-floyd-mayweather/

One of the reasons I am happy been an Igbo

Too many role models
Too many inspirers

Happier been an Anambra man
Happier been born in imo
Happier grew up in abia
Happier having my love from anioma
Happiest as a rounded igbo man

God bless our hutsle

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Pay N22m To Service Your N570m Bugatti Veyron Like Floyd Mayweather? by ariesbull: 7:20am On Aug 04, 2016
Arooma22:
. How does the name sound The maintenance was carried out by Nigerian Obi Okeke as reported by TMZ

Hid dealer and the person that sells those cars to him is an Igbo man

Igbo making money even in Mars since 12th century BC
Re: Would You Pay N22m To Service Your N570m Bugatti Veyron Like Floyd Mayweather? by Nobody: 7:22am On Aug 04, 2016
Make him no kon dey ask for donations for kidney
Re: Would You Pay N22m To Service Your N570m Bugatti Veyron Like Floyd Mayweather? by Apelex(m): 7:28am On Aug 04, 2016
goodvision12:
A zombie has been spotted in sambisa.

And a cartoon has been spotted in real life...
Re: Would You Pay N22m To Service Your N570m Bugatti Veyron Like Floyd Mayweather? by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 04, 2016
Zceesneh:
for this ur comment, whats ur long time wish
to grow old,and see my grandchildren
Re: Would You Pay N22m To Service Your N570m Bugatti Veyron Like Floyd Mayweather? by ColtPython(m): 7:42am On Aug 04, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:
I could get a sexy car that would get me hella girls for that price.

I believe in being frugal, his net worth will take some hits if he continues with this lifestyle

Exactly. Time will tell. He can't be a boxer forever and unless he's running a factory or other business that earns hundreds of thousands of dollars a day, he will find it difficult to sustain this lifestyle.
Re: Would You Pay N22m To Service Your N570m Bugatti Veyron Like Floyd Mayweather? by funshint(m): 7:46am On Aug 04, 2016
I pity dis guy; using more than halve a billion to buy just one car?! How many companies and investments does he hv to his name? If dis guy continue like dis he'll just end up rearing Nigerian goats!
Re: Would You Pay N22m To Service Your N570m Bugatti Veyron Like Floyd Mayweather? by kristisking(m): 7:48am On Aug 04, 2016
This money should have been given as charity. We have many needy people around the world who need one formbof aid or the other but these people keep throwing money around as if all is well. This is a monumental waste. Something that will not even laste for ever.
Re: Would You Pay N22m To Service Your N570m Bugatti Veyron Like Floyd Mayweather? by kristisking(m): 7:50am On Aug 04, 2016
This money should have been given as charity. We have many needy people around the world who need one form of aid or the other but these people keep throwing money around as if all is well. This is a monumental waste. Something that will not even last for ever.
Re: Would You Pay N22m To Service Your N570m Bugatti Veyron Like Floyd Mayweather? by gohzieh(m): 7:52am On Aug 04, 2016
Zoharariel:
Y not, if I have £5Billion in my GTBank Domiciliary account & €3Billion in my FCMB Domiciliary account. grin

'IF'
Re: Would You Pay N22m To Service Your N570m Bugatti Veyron Like Floyd Mayweather? by evy1(m): 8:04am On Aug 04, 2016
funshint:
I pity dis guy; using more than halve a billion to buy just one car?! How many companies and investments does he hv to his name? If dis guy continue like dis he'll just end up rearing Nigerian goats!
grin grin grin Mayweather na businessman oo,doh he can be annoying when it comes to spending but i respect his business sense.
Re: Would You Pay N22m To Service Your N570m Bugatti Veyron Like Floyd Mayweather? by ALAYORMII: 8:08am On Aug 04, 2016
He used 59k dollars to service his 1.5million dollars car

It's like a Nigerian using 59k naira to service his 1.5million naira car

To him it's 59k but to you (a Nigerian) it's 22million

2 Likes

Re: Would You Pay N22m To Service Your N570m Bugatti Veyron Like Floyd Mayweather? by Gozzzy(m): 8:10am On Aug 04, 2016
Zoharariel:
Y not, if I have £5Billion in my GTBank Domiciliary account & €3Billion in my FCMB Domiciliary account. grin
chai.. see joseph the dreamer o....
Re: Would You Pay N22m To Service Your N570m Bugatti Veyron Like Floyd Mayweather? by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 04, 2016
cekhoe:
to grow old,and see my grandchildren
u make sense die, beauty with brain, are u married?
Re: Would You Pay N22m To Service Your N570m Bugatti Veyron Like Floyd Mayweather? by gonkin(m): 8:18am On Aug 04, 2016
I would not jut buy land, na portable village i go buy, sote change go remain
Re: Would You Pay N22m To Service Your N570m Bugatti Veyron Like Floyd Mayweather? by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 04, 2016
ALAYORMII:

u didn't make any sense, senseless comment, why because, 1million dollars, is a lot of money to him
Re: Would You Pay N22m To Service Your N570m Bugatti Veyron Like Floyd Mayweather? by Teeboy22(m): 8:23am On Aug 04, 2016
ariesbull:

Hid dealer and the person that sells those cars to him is an Igbo man

Igbo making money even in Mars since 12th century BC

Egbon no b only one Igbo
Re: Would You Pay N22m To Service Your N570m Bugatti Veyron Like Floyd Mayweather? by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 04, 2016
kristisking:
This money should have been given as charity. We have many needy people around the world who need one form of aid or the other but these people keep throwing money around as if all is well. This is a monumental waste. Something that will not even last for ever.
lols, if u buy car, u won't service it? In america there is nothing like beggars on the street, everything works well there
Re: Would You Pay N22m To Service Your N570m Bugatti Veyron Like Floyd Mayweather? by encryptjay(m): 8:26am On Aug 04, 2016
You guys should stop this talk about poverty cos if anything happens concerning his financial status, you're the same ones that will attack him senselessly.
It's his cash but nothing wrong in giving him admonishments on wise spending.
I don't know if he's got any business running but he should learn one or two lessons from Mike Tyson and co.
Re: Would You Pay N22m To Service Your N570m Bugatti Veyron Like Floyd Mayweather? by ALAYORMII: 8:27am On Aug 04, 2016
Zceesneh:
u didn't make any sense, senseless comment, why because, 1million dollars, is a lot of money to him

Ologbon aiye

Why do you take paracetamol for someone else's headache ??

Not everyone is a studio rat like you

He's got it and he's spending it.

Work for Ur own so people can talk about you too

Have a nice day ahead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Pay N22m To Service Your N570m Bugatti Veyron Like Floyd Mayweather? by Coolgent(m): 8:32am On Aug 04, 2016
Money and Snake are meant to be kill
Re: Would You Pay N22m To Service Your N570m Bugatti Veyron Like Floyd Mayweather? by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 04, 2016
Zceesneh:
u make sense die, beauty with brain, are u married?
not yet
Re: Would You Pay N22m To Service Your N570m Bugatti Veyron Like Floyd Mayweather? by armadeo(m): 8:46am On Aug 04, 2016
SaintAlbert53:
why I go even buy the car at first? ?? angry
This is stupidity to me for someone to buy a car of that amount.It doesn't matter how much is in your account,but let Wisdom be applied to whatever we are doing..There are other better things to do with that money..

if you agree with me SHARE and if you don't press the LIKE button..

Guy. When you get there come back and read this post.

To some people that money is like gala and lacasera money.

Nigerian big boys who park yatches that they don't use sometimes for years you know how much for maintanace.

I won't buy a car that costs that much but I would buy a yatch that even more expensive if I have the cash.

All in all one man's meat.
Re: Would You Pay N22m To Service Your N570m Bugatti Veyron Like Floyd Mayweather? by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 04, 2016
cekhoe:
not yet
okay have a nice day
Re: Would You Pay N22m To Service Your N570m Bugatti Veyron Like Floyd Mayweather? by mozonto(m): 8:54am On Aug 04, 2016
Where are the name checkers

Re: Would You Pay N22m To Service Your N570m Bugatti Veyron Like Floyd Mayweather? by planetx: 8:57am On Aug 04, 2016
ALAYORMII:

Wrong analogy 99% of Americans cannot afford a $1.5 million car or $59k to service it, but probably 50% of Nigerians can afford a #1.5 million car. Earning $1.5 million and #1.5 million is not the same.
Re: Would You Pay N22m To Service Your N570m Bugatti Veyron Like Floyd Mayweather? by planetx: 9:00am On Aug 04, 2016
Zceesneh:
lols, if u buy car, u won't service it? In america there is nothing like beggars on the street, everything works well there
Another ignorant comment who told you there are no beggars in America smh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Honda Service Centres/Workshops In Nigeria / 10 Computerised Vehicle Inspection Centers In Lagos And Their Addresses / Which Is The Best Budget Tyre Currently Pls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.