Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Outgoing CEO Of UBA, Phillips Oduoza Celebrated By Elumelu, Sanusi, Akpabio - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Outgoing CEO Of UBA, Phillips Oduoza Celebrated By Elumelu, Sanusi, Akpabio (22827 Views)

Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) / Meet “Leo”, The Robot In Charge Of UBA Facebook Chat For E-Banking / How Sandra Iheuwa Became CEO Of 5 Companies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Outgoing CEO Of UBA, Phillips Oduoza Celebrated By Elumelu, Sanusi, Akpabio by obiremy: 4:39pm On Aug 02, 2016
Over the weekend,the Chairman United Bank for Africa, Tony Onyemaechi Elumelu,Emir of Kano, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi,Godswill Akpabio,Governors El-Rufai and Ikpeazu,Femi Otedola,Alex Otti,Ali Baba and others celebrated the outgoing CEO of UBA ,Phillips Oduoza.Disclosing the news on social media,Tony Elumelu said....

'Celebrating our outgoing CEO, Phillips Oduoza, last night. It was a memorable night filled with many precious moments shared with some of UBA's longest and most loyal stakeholders. I'd like to thank His Highness, Emir of Kano, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, for gracing the occasion and for his very kind words in honour of Phillips. Very few people know that His Excellency, SLS, built his banking career at UBA before he was appointed as Executive Director at First Bank and then serving the nation as the Central Bank Governor. He played a critical role in our succession planning at UBA and has remained supportive of the bank ever since.

All of us at UBA will miss Phillips deeply, but we know that he is just a phone call away. I'm certain you'll continue to do great things, PO. Even though we may be apart now, we'll always be a part of each other's lives for as long as we are alive. Go and conquer!'

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/08/photostony-elumeluemir-sanusiakapabioel.html

Re: Outgoing CEO Of UBA, Phillips Oduoza Celebrated By Elumelu, Sanusi, Akpabio by obiremy: 4:40pm On Aug 02, 2016

Re: Outgoing CEO Of UBA, Phillips Oduoza Celebrated By Elumelu, Sanusi, Akpabio by obiremy: 4:40pm On Aug 02, 2016
obiremy:
More
More

Re: Outgoing CEO Of UBA, Phillips Oduoza Celebrated By Elumelu, Sanusi, Akpabio by veekid(m): 5:45pm On Aug 02, 2016
sad
Re: Outgoing CEO Of UBA, Phillips Oduoza Celebrated By Elumelu, Sanusi, Akpabio by WIZGUY69(m): 5:46pm On Aug 02, 2016
I was there. it was such a memorable event. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Outgoing CEO Of UBA, Phillips Oduoza Celebrated By Elumelu, Sanusi, Akpabio by vicdamm(m): 5:47pm On Aug 02, 2016
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Outgoing CEO Of UBA, Phillips Oduoza Celebrated By Elumelu, Sanusi, Akpabio by tripzalee(m): 5:47pm On Aug 02, 2016
But I think Emir doesn't sake hands
Re: Outgoing CEO Of UBA, Phillips Oduoza Celebrated By Elumelu, Sanusi, Akpabio by jazinogold(m): 5:47pm On Aug 02, 2016
grin

i was dere...to check my account balance!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Outgoing CEO Of UBA, Phillips Oduoza Celebrated By Elumelu, Sanusi, Akpabio by didfy: 5:48pm On Aug 02, 2016
Nice

1 Like

Re: Outgoing CEO Of UBA, Phillips Oduoza Celebrated By Elumelu, Sanusi, Akpabio by Landloard01(m): 5:48pm On Aug 02, 2016
Is IKpeazu damn hungry for a handshake or something? It reminds me of the story of "spoilt kid," who was trying to shake his father in public but was ignored... cheesy
Re: Outgoing CEO Of UBA, Phillips Oduoza Celebrated By Elumelu, Sanusi, Akpabio by herzern(m): 5:48pm On Aug 02, 2016

Re: Outgoing CEO Of UBA, Phillips Oduoza Celebrated By Elumelu, Sanusi, Akpabio by Emeka71(m): 5:48pm On Aug 02, 2016
Those criminals are using our money to fun-fool themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Outgoing CEO Of UBA, Phillips Oduoza Celebrated By Elumelu, Sanusi, Akpabio by herzern(m): 5:49pm On Aug 02, 2016
cool
Re: Outgoing CEO Of UBA, Phillips Oduoza Celebrated By Elumelu, Sanusi, Akpabio by Johntata: 5:49pm On Aug 02, 2016
Well organized bank and dedicated workers. United they stand. God bless you all....

2 Likes

Re: Outgoing CEO Of UBA, Phillips Oduoza Celebrated By Elumelu, Sanusi, Akpabio by modupe2: 5:49pm On Aug 02, 2016
Congrats

1 Like

Re: Outgoing CEO Of UBA, Phillips Oduoza Celebrated By Elumelu, Sanusi, Akpabio by teacherbim(f): 5:52pm On Aug 02, 2016
WIZGUY69:
I was there.
it was such a memorable event. smiley

Hmmm,yes I saw you

1 Like

Re: Outgoing CEO Of UBA, Phillips Oduoza Celebrated By Elumelu, Sanusi, Akpabio by Moz22: 5:52pm On Aug 02, 2016
Mr Phillip..hmmm. I remember when I was chased outta the elevator with him in d same elevator when I worked at d head office. I didn't notice he was behind me. U dare not stay in d same elevator as the CEO..once feared man.
Re: Outgoing CEO Of UBA, Phillips Oduoza Celebrated By Elumelu, Sanusi, Akpabio by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 02, 2016
Re: Outgoing CEO Of UBA, Phillips Oduoza Celebrated By Elumelu, Sanusi, Akpabio by davibid: 5:53pm On Aug 02, 2016
The big boys league

Or

The billionaires club

When God takes you up no man can bring you down

3 Likes

Re: Outgoing CEO Of UBA, Phillips Oduoza Celebrated By Elumelu, Sanusi, Akpabio by MzMercie: 5:57pm On Aug 02, 2016
WIZGUY69:
I was there. it was such a memorable event. smiley
Yea, I saw u at d event
Re: Outgoing CEO Of UBA, Phillips Oduoza Celebrated By Elumelu, Sanusi, Akpabio by WIZGUY69(m): 5:57pm On Aug 02, 2016
teacherbim:

Hmmm,yes I saw you

oh! you were the lady that was begging me for a selfie yesterday night right? shocked
Re: Outgoing CEO Of UBA, Phillips Oduoza Celebrated By Elumelu, Sanusi, Akpabio by BE811APP: 6:00pm On Aug 02, 2016
Good for him
Re: Outgoing CEO Of UBA, Phillips Oduoza Celebrated By Elumelu, Sanusi, Akpabio by KnowAll(m): 6:05pm On Aug 02, 2016
Most of d men there are billionaires.
Re: Outgoing CEO Of UBA, Phillips Oduoza Celebrated By Elumelu, Sanusi, Akpabio by Barthoon: 6:05pm On Aug 02, 2016
In one of the pictures I can see huge umbrella inside the hall as if it was raining or shinning in there or perhaps a symbol of his office.

3 Likes

Re: Outgoing CEO Of UBA, Phillips Oduoza Celebrated By Elumelu, Sanusi, Akpabio by gretblue: 6:14pm On Aug 02, 2016
tripzalee:
But I think Emir doesn't sake hands
But you have seen.Then use your logical sense of reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Outgoing CEO Of UBA, Phillips Oduoza Celebrated By Elumelu, Sanusi, Akpabio by lafuria1(m): 6:16pm On Aug 02, 2016
This thread will be a ghost town, no tribal bigotry to display.

Thumbs up, if you want to succeed in the business world , you need to make and keep the right connections.
Re: Outgoing CEO Of UBA, Phillips Oduoza Celebrated By Elumelu, Sanusi, Akpabio by centmichael101(m): 6:22pm On Aug 02, 2016
UBA need to upgrade there game!! My name is INNOCENT MICHAEL.I JUST WANT TO MAKE A COMMON SENSE
Re: Outgoing CEO Of UBA, Phillips Oduoza Celebrated By Elumelu, Sanusi, Akpabio by richidinho(m): 6:23pm On Aug 02, 2016
Every tribe is represented here
Re: Outgoing CEO Of UBA, Phillips Oduoza Celebrated By Elumelu, Sanusi, Akpabio by richidinho(m): 6:24pm On Aug 02, 2016
Sanusi can deceive himself ehn!

Wetin e take block mouth

1 Like

Re: Outgoing CEO Of UBA, Phillips Oduoza Celebrated By Elumelu, Sanusi, Akpabio by kunzo: 6:26pm On Aug 02, 2016
Moz22:
Mr Phillip..hmmm. I remember when I was chased outta the elevator with him in d same elevator when I worked at d head office. I didn't notice he was behind me. U dare not stay in d same elevator as the CEO..once feared man.

You can lie!! we do enter elevator together even with tony elumelu.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

As Promised My Forex Library / Do Your C.A.C Company Registration and Get a Free Delivery Nation Wide / Nigeria, China Bank Agree On Yuan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.