Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,798 members, 7,806,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast (63535 Views)

Pls Someone Should Help With Website To Download Cartoon Series.. / If You Watched These Three Movies, Then Your Childhood Was Awesome / 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by wordproof: 9:10pm On Aug 02, 2016
Rewal
Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by oluwasegun007(m): 9:11pm On Aug 02, 2016
Super ted

voltron....etc

NTA2 and NTA7 was on point den...
Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by Feranchek(m): 9:11pm On Aug 02, 2016
Lol
Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by joseph1832ng: 9:12pm On Aug 02, 2016
I watched everyone of them. Still, I aint getting married. No be by force.
Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by Toks2008(m): 9:13pm On Aug 02, 2016
iykekelvins:
Watched danger mouse only and I'm a teen.

Bhet why

On the internet or on CDs I guess.
Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 02, 2016
Ghost busters, si
Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by eyekaynoble: 9:18pm On Aug 02, 2016
chulo132:
You forgot to add Danger mouse and Atom ant
... And roger ramjet, joe 90, c.b bears, thunder sub, godzilla etc. Sweet memories... I'm married o!
Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by whizcartel(m): 9:18pm On Aug 02, 2016
I watched all o! but I was a little kid then. I watched danger mouse, but not at the prime of the cartoon, I was maybe 7 or 8.

1 Like

Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by lasrondo: 9:18pm On Aug 02, 2016
Mumphy the elephant
Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by Juxtified(m): 9:18pm On Aug 02, 2016
fairlyusedpant:
If you have not watched these yoruba cartoons, then you are not in nigeria, your spirit is in togo, and your body is in iraq, but your name is in nigeria

we have yoruba cartoons like
ajala the traveller
gbomo gbomo
ralia the sugar girl
papa ajasco
iya lekan the mama put seller
sister ronke the runs girl
baba iyabo the ole ole
police and thief
brown roof republic cartoon network

and a whole lots of cartoons
I still enjoy Papa Ajasco & Co. till date, though i must say it's not as hot as it used to be.
And Sugar Girl was a novel not a cartoon.
Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by Zehner(f): 9:18pm On Aug 02, 2016
I watched all thanks to NTA and yes I am not married undecided angry
Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 02, 2016
Chai, ayam not yet married ooo. A brother is overdue.
Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 02, 2016
Ghost busters, silver Hawks, biker mice, red beard( he will always be free)

When stv first show......nah only cartoons dem dey show including the above.

1 Like

Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by jswagg4(m): 9:19pm On Aug 02, 2016
Most of these cartoons were aired in the 90's too. I'm I'll be 25 in november(Male) so make I go marry? Turn down fo what!!!!
Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by Mrchippychappy(m): 9:20pm On Aug 02, 2016

1 Like

Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by whizcartel(m): 9:20pm On Aug 02, 2016
I watched all o! but since bros J never allocate wife for me na wetim I go do. I watched danger mouse, but not at the prime of the cartoon,when I was maybe 7 or 8.
Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by whizcartel(m): 9:20pm On Aug 02, 2016
I watched all o! but since bros J never allocate wife for me na wetin I go do. I watched danger mouse, but not at the prime of the cartoon,when I was maybe 7 or 8.
Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by jswagg4(m): 9:21pm On Aug 02, 2016
shoyemiayodeji:
Ghost busters, silver Hawks, biker mice, red beard( he will always be free)

When stv first show......nah only cartoons dem dey show including the above.
Jeez.... U sabi. Specifically 7am-12pm.... I was hooked
Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by sobastical: 9:21pm On Aug 02, 2016
fairlyusedpant:
If you have not watched these yoruba cartoons, then you are not in nigeria, your spirit is in togo, and your body is in iraq, but your name is in nigeria

we have yoruba cartoons like
ajala the traveller
gbomo gbomo
ralia the sugar girl
papa ajasco
iya lekan the mama put seller
sister ronke the runs girl
baba iyabo the ole ole
police and thief
brown roof republic cartoon network

and a whole lots of cartoons

The trial of Jimmy Johnson, the first edition. ..Omo that book ehn read it like 3 times

1 Like

Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by iykekelvins(m): 9:22pm On Aug 02, 2016
Toks2008:

On the internet or on CDs I guess.
On tv sir, on TV.
Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by eyekaynoble: 9:22pm On Aug 02, 2016
Don't 4get Rent-a-ghost, the globe trotters, classic sesame street etc

1 Like

Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by Lexusgs430: 9:22pm On Aug 02, 2016
I can see this thread is hitting so many frailed nerves. Some people don dey vex
Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by hanastazia(f): 9:23pm On Aug 02, 2016
God knows I didn't watch any of those cartoons. Never heard of them seff #indomie generation#

1 Like

Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by dominique(f): 9:23pm On Aug 02, 2016
Watched all except space racer though I wasn't much of a danger mouse fan

1 Like

Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by ojay2053(m): 9:23pm On Aug 02, 2016
Super Ted and Voltron were my favorite. I watched them in early 90's, still single though.
Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by femi4: 9:24pm On Aug 02, 2016
I have voltron series vol 1-5
I had this believe then that one copied the other between Voltron and G-force

Op forgot to add Battle of the planet (G-force)

Also The Thing, with the popular saying:Thing ring, "Do your thing!"

Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by eyekaynoble: 9:24pm On Aug 02, 2016
Don't 4get Rent-a-ghost, the globe trotters, classic sesame street etc
Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by sbabimbola(f): 9:26pm On Aug 02, 2016
Wedding bells ringing!!!!!!
Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by Toonfreak(m): 9:28pm On Aug 02, 2016
As an aspiring cartoonist in 3d animation and voice actor,I still watch cartoon and I'm not married. I've been watching cartoon since the days of NTA and I still watch it till date.
Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by jerryfisher(m): 9:29pm On Aug 02, 2016
nikkypearl:
go and marry bro angry
will u Marry himwat if he is broke
Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 02, 2016
Toks2008:
Yes you read right...If you watched any of these cartoon series on Nigerian TV stations and you are not yet married,please act fast because you are definitely very over matured for marriage.

Danger Mouse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dmq13dD47g

Super Ted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQV-ouJHq2A

Speed Racer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suCm1w_KTiY

Voltron

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uS5b8aQ6z8
You forgot to add; G-Force, terrahawks, he-man, birdman, teddy rockspin,

Re: If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast by pilotab55(m): 9:33pm On Aug 02, 2016
Back then, NTA channel 5. Frm 4pm or so.if u r in lag. Any other play will be hold.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet Big Brother Nigeria 2006 Housemates. Then Vs Now Photos / Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City / DOWNLOAD SERIES: “24″ Season 9 Episode 9 & 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.