Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,745 members, 7,806,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

I Want To Buy A New A System, Advice Needed. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Want To Buy A New A System, Advice Needed. (1111 Views)

Please I Want To Buy A Laptop . / I Want To Buy A Fairly Used Laptop... / I Want To Buy A Printer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Buy A New A System, Advice Needed. by hilaryitobore(m): 6:02pm On Aug 02, 2016
I want to buy a laptop but I'm confused on what and what I should put into consideration when getting a laptop. Advice needed, my bugdet is 60k.
Re: I Want To Buy A New A System, Advice Needed. by David25(m): 6:32pm On Aug 02, 2016
hilaryitobore:
I want to buy a laptop but I'm confused on what and what I should put into consideration when getting a laptop. Advice needed, my bugdet is 60k.

First of all, this is kind of a bad time to budget 60K for a laptop. Unless you are buying a used one though, then you are good to go. Before you proceed, here are some things you should consider. Are you a gamer? or what kind of things would you mostly do with the laptop? if you are a gamer, the go for laptops with at least 4gb ram and 500hdd memory. Products like Hp and Dell are more reliable from my experience.

New Laptops have become expensive these days that you'd get a combination of 4gb ram and 500hdd laptops at the rate of nothing below 85K. But if you are lucky to find a neat fairly used one, you could go for it too. some of them are not as bad.
Goodluck
Re: I Want To Buy A New A System, Advice Needed. by gideonjeta(m): 3:00pm On Aug 03, 2016
David25, I need your recommendation also. I have budget of 70k, want to get new laptop for purpose of web design projects.
Re: I Want To Buy A New A System, Advice Needed. by gideonjeta(m): 3:01pm On Aug 03, 2016
Re: I Want To Buy A New A System, Advice Needed. by David25(m): 6:03pm On Aug 03, 2016
gideonjeta:
D.avid25, I need your recommendation also. I have budget of 70k, want to get new laptop for purpose of web design projects.

Assuming you want the latest laptops, I'd suggest you step up your budget and get Hp 255 G4, Ram:2GB, Harddisk Memory:500GB and the price ranges from 76k-78k, depending the store you purchase it and location. Before the current economic situation, the price was below 71k.
Although if you visit the gadget shop and they still have those old products in stock, say windows 7 OS laptops, you might get them at a lower rate. But if you really want the ones with latest operating system, windows 8 and above, I'm afraid 70k is not going to be enough.
Re: I Want To Buy A New A System, Advice Needed. by computerboy: 7:05pm On Aug 03, 2016
hilaryitobore:
gideonjeta:
David25, I need your recommendation also. I have budget of 70k, want to get new laptop for purpose of web design projects.

Why not check out this laptop. The only difference between it and new one is just the box.
It's very neat. Chat me on whatsapp to see more pics. You also get to pay on delivery too

https://www.nairaland.com/3251925/us-used-hp-probook-steel)

(1) (Reply)

Aoson R18 Windows Tablet / Need A Fairly Used Laptop Wit Dd Flw Spec / Utterly Mind-boggling Google Tricks You Never Knew About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.