Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,798 members, 7,802,557 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Angel Obrien, IMSU Student Shot And Killed By Cultists Today - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Angel Obrien, IMSU Student Shot And Killed By Cultists Today (85634 Views)

IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex / IMSU Student, Blessing Amam, Found Dead With Boyfriend In Hostel / Another IMSU Student Murdered By Suspected Cultists In Owerri. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angel Obrien, IMSU Student Shot And Killed By Cultists Today by Engineermbugame(m): 4:16pm On Aug 03, 2016
Onyenna:

LoL......I wasn't always the smiling type back then.....
hmmmm i dey fear cultist wella o, from sec school to university level.dn't know weda i be fresher.?
Re: Angel Obrien, IMSU Student Shot And Killed By Cultists Today by Donsammi(m): 6:11pm On Aug 03, 2016
mrking3:
cultist don't just kill innocent folks like that! Just run a quick background check you'll be shocked to know he belong somewhere. The worst thing they can do to an innocent person is to rob or threaten you. Nothing much!! 90 percent of their victims are cultist! They only go after their percieved enemy. And exam period is usually pay back time! Coz that's the only time you find most of them in class/school. Those that attended public institutions knows what i'm saying. I just checked his profile on facebook. I noticed all his face caps is pure RED! And that colour is associated with Vikings in south East. Don't know which fraternity it represents in other part of th country. Meanwhile, he looked so rugged in all his pictures! With obvious Tatoo! You'all see the way he flaunts babes! Funny enough most of this guys that looks innocent facially are the most dangerous guys. They're s deadly! There's a guy in my department that graduated with a first class! You'll kill someone if they ever mention he was a cultist. It was after our last paper he show cased his Green Beret indicating mafite. So you don't judge people by looks. *modified* RUGGED is a slang used by Baggars (vikings) he used it in one of his facebook post I read. Also buccanears fly YELLOW not RED. For the fact h was killed in broad day light shows he was a clear Target! And not a mistaken Identity!! He must have done something grave or was used to settle scores to warrant such brutal killing. If naso cultist dey kill innocent people that means students for Don finish! You know cultists live in our midst and could kill with the slightest provocation. But thank God! They don't operate that way.
abi..

don't mind that nigga ..

he got what he deserves ..
altho he stays near my apartment here in owerri .(orji axis) aro did a meeting last nyt .. I noticed there movement ..in the nyt
Re: Angel Obrien, IMSU Student Shot And Killed By Cultists Today by gGGODDd(m): 8:02pm On Aug 03, 2016
rip to this individual but the guy might be an armed rubber and he must go to hell to continue the lutta race well much love still to omilla tested.
Re: Angel Obrien, IMSU Student Shot And Killed By Cultists Today by zynzyn(m): 1:25pm On Aug 04, 2016
FCTumunze:
And please remember that i Don't Blog to please anybody
As for the first photo , .. some people saying that i should have blurred the Guy's Face.

am asking for what , is just his friend , as allegedly stated.

He was with him 10 Mins before he was killed.

From the Clothes and Cap , you can testify to that.

#I Hate Cultism

Cc. lalasticlala

Yes o, but why take his picture 10 mins before he was shot?!

COINCIDENCE?? shocked angry
Re: Angel Obrien, IMSU Student Shot And Killed By Cultists Today by ChukaLucas: 11:18pm On Aug 05, 2016
You guys shouldn't say nonsense...this is my dear friend you are talking about. We grew up together. Pls just don't speak ill of him. Pls
Re: Angel Obrien, IMSU Student Shot And Killed By Cultists Today by Nobody: 3:09am On Aug 06, 2016
who knows the scores?
Re: Angel Obrien, IMSU Student Shot And Killed By Cultists Today by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 09, 2017
BudeYahooCom:

He's SVC bro. Just take a trip to his FB page and see the colours he flaunts with reckless abandon. I've lived in owerri, the area where he was killed (IMSU frontgate) is Aiye's stronghold, SVC stronghold is Ikenegbu area, Mbonu ojike area. These vikings guys once harrased me and almost took my laptop and phone from me until they realized I worked with the Defense ministry. In 2010 there was one they called biggie in mbonu ojike area, I don't know if the fooool is still alive by now.

Biggie is dead
Re: Angel Obrien, IMSU Student Shot And Killed By Cultists Today by effido666: 7:44pm On Apr 18, 2018
mrking3:
cultist don't just kill innocent folks like that! Just run a quick background check you'll be shocked to know he belong somewhere. The worst thing they can do to an innocent person is to rob or threaten you. Nothing much!! 90 percent of their victims are cultist! They only go after their percieved enemy. And exam period is usually pay back time! Coz that's the only time you find most of them in class/school. Those that attended public institutions knows what i'm saying. I just checked his profile on facebook. I noticed all his face caps is pure RED! And that colour is associated with Vikings in south East. Don't know which fraternity it represents in other part of th country. Meanwhile, he looked so rugged in all his pictures! With obvious Tatoo! You'all see the way he flaunts babes! Funny enough most of this guys that looks innocent facially are the most dangerous guys. They're s deadly! There's a guy in my department that graduated with a first class! You'll kill someone if they ever mention he was a cultist. It was after our last paper he show cased his Green Beret indicating mafite. So you don't judge people by looks. *modified* RUGGED is a slang used by Baggars (vikings) he used it in one of his facebook post I read. Also buccanears fly YELLOW not RED. For the fact h was killed in broad day light shows he was a clear Target! And not a mistaken Identity!! He must have done something grave or was used to settle scores to warrant such brutal killing. If naso cultist dey kill innocent people that means students for Don finish! You know cultists live in our midst and could kill with the slightest provocation. But thank God! They don't operate that way.
Re: Angel Obrien, IMSU Student Shot And Killed By Cultists Today by effido666: 7:49pm On Apr 18, 2018
[quote author=effido666 post=66828338][/quote]av u heard of cult group called bukinafaso.....Wat's der color ? Dey are d cult group DAT wears red cap or berret..... Vikings wear black beret wit a red ribbon tied around it.....so if u dont know nw u know
Re: Angel Obrien, IMSU Student Shot And Killed By Cultists Today by lielbree: 5:37pm On Mar 24, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:
I just hope young folks will learm

There is no single.DIGNITY in it.

I mean you cannot boast about being a cultist, even decent people will stay far from you, not to mention that when you join a cult group on campus, your chances of finishing studies without being dead is less than 10%.

So I ask you again, what for? angry angry angry

When you know your future is bleak and uncertain, then why join?

If you want to die early, why not do it being a hero - join the Army.

Chai!

Handsome is no more! Just left a crying mother and loved ones.

If you were truly a cultist, I spit on you man. You just broke your family's heart.
The same way we are currently crying over my brother. We haven't seen him for 2weeks. I suspect he was a cultist cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo Of ASP Ayuba Who Shot Bolanle Raheem Dead / A Man Was Caught Having Sex With A 5-Year-Old Boy In Lagos (Photos) / Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.