Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,544 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ (47848 Views)

Christian Group Declare 30 Days Fasting To Stop Buhari / How Can I Do 3-days Dry Fasting Towards Deliverance. / Breaking: Pastor Dies After 30 Days Of Fasting To Beat Jesus Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ by samuelson06(m): 10:31pm On Aug 02, 2016
otem4eartum:

I thought jesus said greater thing than what he does shall you also do. I don't blame him. I rather blame jesus(Eusebius) for lying.

Only with faith can you do greater things than Jesus and faith is not imitation. The man here should have known better. Don't blame Jesus please.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ by Juxtified(m): 10:33pm On Aug 02, 2016
kenonze:
Lol.

If actually the pastor did it for the sake of Beating Jesus record, He will meet his maker in bottmless pit of fire.
However if he did that as mark of sincere worship to our Lord Jesus, He shall be received in paradise
I don't understand. His maker is in bottomless pit of hell fire?!
Re: Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 02, 2016
In Warri voice, ''Who Sen am? E think say Im go fit try bros J?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ by Amgreat1(m): 11:09pm On Aug 02, 2016
What was his motives embarking on this Spiritual exercise; is he doing it to boast or doing it to the glory of God. I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ by Maxcollins042(m): 11:13pm On Aug 02, 2016
4everGrand:

I'm an avid reader who prides himself with reading with my boloney-detector on, but after starting to read that ur book 48sth sth, I vowed never to touch it with a long spoon. Its got the hallmark of a Satan inspired book.

And to the Pastor who died, what ken I say, RIP
Different strokes for different folks
Re: Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 02, 2016
This man is soooo foolish, very stupid... I don't remember the number on 1000 WAYS TO DIE.... But his number is there....how can you practice imaginary rubbish that doesn't exist?..
Every thing in the bible is just a fallacy.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ by Philinho(m): 11:20pm On Aug 02, 2016
Sijo01:
His body should be thrown into the evil forest angry
You're not in a good position to judge him
Re: Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ by Philinho(m): 11:22pm On Aug 02, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
grin which one is dry fasting again ? grin
It's a prayer n fasting with or without taking water. But it's adviceable to take water if it exceeded 3 days
Re: Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ by Ubongdemaga: 11:30pm On Aug 02, 2016
RIP but don't try it next time.
Re: Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ by aiikman(m): 11:38pm On Aug 02, 2016
RIP clown...
Re: Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ by miniziter(m): 1:14am On Aug 03, 2016
Are you really sure he's the one they're carrying cos someone that fasted so long is not expected to have weight.
Re: Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ by princemiky(m): 2:03am On Aug 03, 2016
Heaven is Far oooo
Re: Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ by Antina(f): 2:19am On Aug 03, 2016
youngest85:
30 days small na!

Go to those white garment churches and see whr people go on trance for 40 days and above wtout tasting anytn

For white fasting.
Re: Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ by Louiscutedude(m): 3:54am On Aug 03, 2016
kikilololokikaka laffing in all languages
Re: Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ by Niflheim(m): 5:40am On Aug 03, 2016
Firstly, I would like to say that this is a tragedy!!! The man may have had a wife and kids, that he is leaving behind!!!

In Singapore, they have the "Anti false advertising laws" and in India, they have the "Anti godman/guru ordinance"!!!

Zimbabwe may need to introduce similar laws to curtail such religious buffoonery!!!

SUMMARY: Either the human brain kills off religion, OR RELIGION KILLS OFF THE HUMAN BRAIN(like the T Virus in Resident Evil)
Re: Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ by KAYD007(m): 6:18am On Aug 03, 2016
kenonze:
Lol.

If actually the pastor did it for the sake of Beating Jesus record, He will meet his maker in bottmless pit of fire.
However if he did that as mark of sincere worship to our Lord Jesus, He shall be received in paradise

If he did it for the sake beating Jesus record, is it a bad thing? Is it not a spiritual activity to discipline one's body and mind? Didn't the bible say something about running and winning the race?....competition...

Yet even an iota of spiritual nutrition could not be provided him by the so call spiritual beings concern to keep his body alive?

undecided
Re: Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ by youngest85(m): 6:28am On Aug 03, 2016
Antina:

For white fasting.

Yea baby
Re: Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ by Awaja(m): 7:05am On Aug 03, 2016
kenonze:
Lol.

Just thinking aloud, Judgement rest on the maker.
Re: Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ by dimmikel: 7:11am On Aug 03, 2016
Am very sure he would ask Jesus christ how He was able to survive his 40days n 40nights wen he gets to heaven.
Re: Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ by Danyl(m): 7:30am On Aug 03, 2016
Christ was led into the wilderness to fast, am sure this man was not led in the first place. Moses did it, and came back, Elijah did it after eating baked loaves carried by the ravens, Ayp babalola did it 40days, as well and they moved their generation before they left, they were all led to do it. If you are not led to fast dont go for it, the consequences may be heavier. This body can't survive without water after 7-8days.
Re: Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ by gonkraziiiiii: 7:55am On Aug 03, 2016
We seem to like competitions....y compete sef....now he is dead...it is well...ur competing with Jesus as what,dat what happened....anyways ur explain better to d angels at d gate
Re: Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ by Franky9584(m): 8:10am On Aug 03, 2016
haha, that reminds me of no1 of the 48laws of power which says and I quote "NEVER OUTSHINE THE MASTER"
Re: Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ by joe4christ(m): 8:20am On Aug 03, 2016
I thought Jesus said we would do even more wonders than he ever did
Re: Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ by Large32(m): 9:02am On Aug 03, 2016
Some Pastors and their Visions. RIP.

Re: Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ by goodnewscliff(m): 9:52am On Aug 03, 2016
kenonze:
Lol.

for him to announce and make it a public issue, its a bigdeal already...he killed himself...dats not the right way to please God
Re: Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ by nativefowl(m): 9:57am On Aug 03, 2016
ONE DOWN WHO'S NEXT?.
Re: Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ by tommy9: 10:01am On Aug 03, 2016
Craze
Re: Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ by BrosMayowa(m): 10:31am On Aug 03, 2016
Lol. He didn't read the part where Paul said Jesus was brought down a little below angels in heaven. Jesus wasn't entirely human when he was on earth.
Re: Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ by oake(m): 11:26am On Aug 03, 2016
kenonze:
Lol.

lol
Are u insinuating that the Almighty G-d is in the bottomless pit of hell? because He is his Creator!
Re: Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ by KINGinVAHALA: 12:56pm On Aug 03, 2016
Cherishing:
grin are they carrying the corpse out from the wilderness ... Hahahaha grin
End Time Bar Jesus

Hi Sweet, I guess you are aware of the ongoing Mr nairaland contest? please I badly need your vote right now, voting is currently ongoing and it would end by 6pm.

just click on the link below to vote, then type

I VOTE KINGinVAHALA
cc NLJega

https://www.nairaland.com/3265483/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-semi-final/18#48147586

Thanks and expecting to see your vote as soon as possible.
Re: Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ by otemanuduno: 10:16am On Aug 04, 2016
samuelson06:

Only with faith can you do greater things than Jesus and faith is not imitation. The man here should have known better. Don't blame Jesus please.

He did it with faith, but his faith failed him.
Re: Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ by samuelson06(m): 5:53pm On Aug 05, 2016
otemanuduno:

He did it with faith, but his faith failed him.

A failed faith wasn't faith. Again, faith in God doesn't fail. Probably he had faith in himself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today / Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives / Reno Omokri Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo's 'Dangerously Rich' Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.