Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

"Don't Marry A Man Who Doesn't Have A Job" - Pastor Adeboye Advises Women (Video - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Don't Marry A Man Who Doesn't Have A Job" - Pastor Adeboye Advises Women (Video (50171 Views)

Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / "I Paid My Tithes At 4square, I Had Accident, Lost My Job, Pastor Abandoned Me" / "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Don't Marry A Man Who Doesn't Have A Job" - Pastor Adeboye Advises Women (Video by LuvU2: 5:30pm On Aug 04, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
its ok
Thank u
Re: "Don't Marry A Man Who Doesn't Have A Job" - Pastor Adeboye Advises Women (Video by lielbree: 5:32pm On Aug 04, 2016
dasparrow:

PREACH! Keep telling it as it is. Some of them never want to hear the truth but the truth will set people like him free. Love your comment.
Jeezz... I was shocked when the guy said it's not a man's responsibility to provide for his family shocked shocked

I have sons and brothers. I can never support any of the to marry with out a means of living. No matter how rich the woman is. What pride would the man have?

2 Likes

Re: "Don't Marry A Man Who Doesn't Have A Job" - Pastor Adeboye Advises Women (Video by olumyde5(m): 8:19pm On Aug 04, 2016
Good Evening Nairalanders! Nigerians!

I hope this bloggers take it easy with the way there feed us with news either good or bad just for traffic sake, rumors they say spreads faster than good news. Sometimes ago I saw an hoax on Facebook about data sharing privacy and to my dismay I saw lot of people posting "I don't give Facebook permission to use my pictures .....". I simply googled to see if it was true and saw that it was fake.

This particular message was preached in 2012 and the message have been on YouTube for quiet sometime, these bloggers actually picked a perfect timing for their publication. A lot of comments I read on this thread shows that a lot of the people only bank on the topic of subject to make their comments. I am very sure a lot of the people did not watch the YouTube video, because the message actually is clear.

I know a lot of people see the topic and think someone that don't have money in place of someone that don't have a job. Of course a man going into marriage must have something doing, any kind of work (dirty, no matter how small etc), anything at all (legitimately of course) Come to think of it, don't forget that these people counsel a lot of people and they must come across different challenges that people present to them.

This man sure does knows what he is talking about, a lot of the 1 hour praying ladies somehow have reduce the intensity of their prayers because of everyday challenges presented by work and marriage. So if you don't pray at all where will you be standing? Remember Marriage is not a bed of roses and there are just days when the challenges are much and you will need to draw from a source greater than yours. There are just some things that can not be settled physically except when you do it on your knees. A family that prays together stays together. I Suggest you guys see the movie war room.

Another addition also in this video as Papa Adeboye said. Simply download the video, keep and use it to mirror your marriage life in years to come. Believers will be able to digest this message very well than any other group of people.

Like every message you have the right to either accept or reject it.

My 2 cents

NEHLIVE:
In a video shared on Twitter today, Pastor Adeboye advised men not to marry girls who cannot pray for at least one hour, who cannot cook and a girl who is lazy. He said;

"Any girl who cannot pray for one hour non stop, don't marry her. Don't marry a girl who is lazy. If she is lazy when she is a girl, how is she going to cope when she is married and have children? Don't marry a girl who cannot cook". The utterance of the man of God however raised serious dust. Some people concurred with what he said, while others think the man of God was being bias.

Pastor Adeboye however also advised women not to marry a man who has no job. See the video as shared on Twitter. Guess the equation has nkw been balanced...
Re: "Don't Marry A Man Who Doesn't Have A Job" - Pastor Adeboye Advises Women (Video by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 04, 2016
lielbree:

Did you read the part where I said I work?? And also save 100% of my salary? ??

Listen little boy I and my husband are RICH! Who to pays the bills is a no brainer. My husband pays for everything, I save my salary cos I have no reason spending it! It's for my kids! My kids see me work hard even when I can decide not to work a day my entire life..

Instead of you to be thinking of success you are looking for who will pay kids school fees for you.
Hahaha.

My husband is simply too big to ask me to foot bills. Most of the time I get more than I ask for. No need arguing with a poverty stricken mind set.

I'm out!

It's your mind set that is poverty stricken... Come and feed me mindset....

And me thinking of success, no I thought about it long ago, at my age I am a living success already, and that's not enough for me yet....

I pay people's fees that are not my relatives and am not married....

But no matter what I won't want my wife to not contribute to my home, it's not about me not been able to, ... Even now I can but have so much goals to still attain before marriage...

It's about my wife been independent....

Eg since u save your money 100%, I guess even to buy pad your husband gives you cash for it...

Gosh, ur life is pathetic
Re: "Don't Marry A Man Who Doesn't Have A Job" - Pastor Adeboye Advises Women (Video by mikolo80: 3:49pm On Aug 09, 2016
DickDastardly:
I support him 100% .... all this APC paid posters shouldnt expect to get married soon cos thats no job. tongue tongue

who get biological clock between man and woman.
Who lose?
Make d foolish girls no give dia self brain
Re: "Don't Marry A Man Who Doesn't Have A Job" - Pastor Adeboye Advises Women (Video by uzolexis(f): 5:53am On Aug 10, 2016
jezuzboi:

Indeed true. But the mark may have been missed. Do u think the women consider themselves as the supportive ones? Check out comments from a couple of them on this thread. It's more of castigation.

And I still think the one hour prayer thing shouldn't be sidelined like that. That'll make it look like the men are tjt once with the problem. Trust me; this thread has stirred a good number of guys into doubling their hustle.

It should also inspire the women to become prayerful and more prayerful. Being a woman isn't just about getting married and making babies for a man and expecting him to worship u for going through the nine months journey for him. There is more to it. And you need to pray in order to live up to your maximum potential as a wife.

Sela....

Hian, prayer is now the duty of a woman A man shouldn't pray too.....
I tire for una o
Re: "Don't Marry A Man Who Doesn't Have A Job" - Pastor Adeboye Advises Women (Video by uzolexis(f): 5:56am On Aug 10, 2016
agabasam:

What you guys don't know is this, am not saying one should marry without a job, for petes sake, ...

A dude I know on his induction day got married, though he was jobless it was sure a doctor can't be jobless for long and the girl married him....

But the girl has a full paying job....

But things settled quickly, I went to his house after my own induction and I have made up my mind based on what I saw...

I either marry a lady making as much money as I am or more or marry a lady that though does not have much has vision and is willing to suffer and build with me...

Stop making it look like it's a man's job to provide, it's not, society made it so, I don't care what pastor adeboye says, he is wrong...

Have made a point to always lie about myself when I meet any lady I like or play myself down a little, if you don't like that me then damn you, you can't like this me... Cos no 1 knows tomorrow, shit can change anytime...

And trust me if your husband remains jobless for 3 months you will leave him or stay with him out of pity...

I don't pray to ever marry a lady with your kind of believe

Sorry

At the bolded, if you agree that it's not a man's job to provide then I hope you also agree that it's not a woman's job to cook.

1 Like

Re: "Don't Marry A Man Who Doesn't Have A Job" - Pastor Adeboye Advises Women (Video by jezuzboi(m): 1:53pm On Aug 10, 2016
uzolexis:

Hian, prayer is now the duty of a woman A man shouldn't pray too.....
I tire for una o

Now, that's the feeling all these guys get when the ladies come up here and be like; MEN ARE LAZY! CAN'T MARRY A BROKE GUY! I was shocked to see a post from a lady who said she can never assist her husband financially no matter what. Is that not witchcraft?

By the way, prayer is for all; as much as hustling is for all. But in this article, hustle is directed to guys while prayer is directed to girls.
Re: "Don't Marry A Man Who Doesn't Have A Job" - Pastor Adeboye Advises Women (Video by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 15, 2016
uzolexis:

At the bolded, if you agree that it's not a man's job to provide then I hope you also agree that it's not a woman's job to cook.

I agree ofcos..

do you think Obama would say its Mitchell duty to cook, or Clinton say its Hillary's job to cook...
Re: "Don't Marry A Man Who Doesn't Have A Job" - Pastor Adeboye Advises Women (Video by uzolexis(f): 9:56am On Aug 16, 2016
agabasam:

I agree ofcos..

do you think Obama would say its Mitchell duty to cook, or Clinton say its Hillary's job to cook...

So you don't mind cooking.
Re: "Don't Marry A Man Who Doesn't Have A Job" - Pastor Adeboye Advises Women (Video by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 16, 2016
uzolexis:

So you don't mind cooking.

I cook when and free... and if am busy I eat out...

worst case scenario I pay a cook
Re: "Don't Marry A Man Who Doesn't Have A Job" - Pastor Adeboye Advises Women (Video by uzolexis(f): 11:48pm On Aug 16, 2016
agabasam:

I cook when and free... and if am busy I eat out...

worst case scenario I pay a cook

don't feel offended but you have a lot to learn about having a home
your best case scenario is to hire a cook cos you can't just cook when and if free or eat out,what happens with your kids
Re: "Don't Marry A Man Who Doesn't Have A Job" - Pastor Adeboye Advises Women (Video by Nobody: 4:40am On Aug 17, 2016
uzolexis:

don't feel offended but you have a lot to learn about having a home
your best case scenario is to hire a cook cos you can't just cook when and if free or eat out,what happens with your kids

that's what nannies do...

I get your point though...

but women don't belong to the kitchen...
and men ain't ATM's ....

anyways... everyone knows how he or she wants to run their home....

all I have will belong to my family, and vice versa...

and am sure the kind of woman I will marry won't say "my hubby is well to do I don't have to contribute a dime to the family".... or will expect me to see her as chief cook...

so at the end what works for me won't work for another....

so let's let dz rest... enjoy madam
Re: "Don't Marry A Man Who Doesn't Have A Job" - Pastor Adeboye Advises Women (Video by uzolexis(f): 5:55am On Aug 17, 2016
agabasam:

that's what nannies do...

I get your point though...

but women don't belong to the kitchen...
and men ain't ATM's ....

anyways... everyone knows how he or she wants to run their home....

all I have will belong to my family, and vice versa...

and am sure the kind of woman I will marry won't say "my hubby is well to do I don't have to contribute a dime to the family".... or will expect me to see her as chief cook...

so at the end what works for me won't work for another....

so let's let dz rest... enjoy madam

Ok #caseclosed
Re: "Don't Marry A Man Who Doesn't Have A Job" - Pastor Adeboye Advises Women (Video by Weah96: 6:58am On Aug 17, 2016
Pastor Adeboye is unemployed himself. Selling hope for cash is not a job.

Jobs offer products or services. Hope is not a commodity.
Re: "Don't Marry A Man Who Doesn't Have A Job" - Pastor Adeboye Advises Women (Video by femicyrus(m): 10:31am On Aug 17, 2016
i know a lady who hardly miss the rccg holy ghost service, she could pray for 10hrs non-stop, fasting is her hobby and she is very hard working. if you see her and a serpent in the same room and you have a gun with one bullet. if you choose to kill the snake then you've made the greatest mistake of your life. if you kill her, you will be guilty of murder and may be lucky with life imprisonment if the snake did not bite you but if you kill the snake instead, she will make your life a living hell without repentance. pastors had fell victim of her. she is not married but i pity her next victim
Re: "Don't Marry A Man Who Doesn't Have A Job" - Pastor Adeboye Advises Women (Video by greatman247(m): 2:59am On Sep 24, 2016
dermmy:

Chai...see word. You nail am gbam. God bless you greatman.

Amen, God bless you too.
Re: "Don't Marry A Man Who Doesn't Have A Job" - Pastor Adeboye Advises Women (Video by jfleece(m): 1:00am On Jan 11, 2017
ubcandid:

NIGERIAN MEN LAZZY where are the succesful NIGERIAN WOMEN?

you are a big FOOL for making that statement
a very big one St Dat.. I just dey observe d stupid comments wey dis girls dey drop.. Make them dey form posh.. Express go leave them for junction

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

CWO Mothers Dancing Zanku, Legwork, Shaku Shaku And Gbe Body / Nigerian Church Uses Nicki Minaj's Photo In Relationship Seminar Poster / The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.