Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Vacancies For Electrical, Mechanical And Chemical Engineers-Corpers Only - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancies For Electrical, Mechanical And Chemical Engineers-Corpers Only (6542 Views)

Accounting Officers, Mechanical And Petroleum Engineers URGENTLY NEEDED / Electrical & Mechanical Engineer Needed!! / British American Tobacco Nigeria: Electrical / Mechanical Engineering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vacancies For Electrical, Mechanical And Chemical Engineers-Corpers Only by deolutolu(m): 4:13am On Aug 11, 2016
deolutolu:

Gud evening. Thanks for the wonderful opportunity. I read mechanical engineering n am a batch B corp member. I inbox you my cv mins ago with email address adeoluwatolulope@gmail.com. Thanks
I mean this current batch B. I already sent my cv.
Thanks
laperson:

Kindly send it please!
I mean this current batch B. I already sent my cv.
Thanks
Re: Vacancies For Electrical, Mechanical And Chemical Engineers-Corpers Only by laperson: 3:06pm On Aug 11, 2016
deolutolu:

Gud evening. Thanks for the wonderful opportunity. I read mechanical engineering n am a batch B corp member. I inbox you my cv mins ago with email address adeoluwatolulope@gmail.com. Thanks

Received.
Re: Vacancies For Electrical, Mechanical And Chemical Engineers-Corpers Only by deolutolu(m): 3:15pm On Aug 19, 2016
Should we expect to hear from the company soon?
Re: Vacancies For Electrical, Mechanical And Chemical Engineers-Corpers Only by laperson: 2:16pm On Aug 23, 2016
deolutolu:
Should we expect to hear from the company soon?

Dear All,

Please be informed that preliminary tests, Aptitude tests, will be done to prune down the number of candidates for the positions. Those that scaled the screening will be called anytime from now till Friday 26th August 2016.

Regards.
Re: Vacancies For Electrical, Mechanical And Chemical Engineers-Corpers Only by donGotze(m): 3:55pm On Aug 23, 2016
[quote author=laperson post=48336144]

Apologies, his knowledge will be limited to our requirements. I am an engineer and I know what the job entails.

Regards
Hello sir, I already sent my CV via the email address u provided, I'm an Electrical /Electronic Engineering Graduate, finished NYSC April this year.
Thanks in anticipation .aningod@gmail.com
Re: Vacancies For Electrical, Mechanical And Chemical Engineers-Corpers Only by deolutolu(m): 5:52pm On Aug 24, 2016
laperson:

Dear All,

Please be informed that preliminary tests, Aptitude tests, will be done to prune down the number of candidates for the positions. Those that scaled the screening will be called anytime from now till Friday 26th August 2016.

Regards.
Brother, I got a call from one 014405**6 but i mistakenly ended the call. My email is adeoluwatolulope@gmail.com. My mind tells me its from acteon. I will appreciate any form of help you can render. Thanks
Re: Vacancies For Electrical, Mechanical And Chemical Engineers-Corpers Only by laperson: 7:16pm On Aug 24, 2016
deolutolu:

Brother, I got a call from one 014405**6 but i mistakenly ended the call. My email is adeoluwatolulope@gmail.com. My mind tells me its from acteon. I will appreciate any form of help you can render. Thanks

Apologies Adeolu, it isn't Acteon. However, what job role did you apply for? I may have to send you an invite soon.

Inbox your digits to me pls.
Re: Vacancies For Electrical, Mechanical And Chemical Engineers-Corpers Only by shadzyng(f): 7:22pm On Aug 24, 2016
laperson:

Apologies Adeolu, it isn't Acteon. However, what job role did you apply for? I may have to send you an invite soon.

Pls my broda, I also applied (Chemical Engineer).
Email:davidson85ng@gmail.com
Thanks......
Re: Vacancies For Electrical, Mechanical And Chemical Engineers-Corpers Only by shadzyng(f): 7:23pm On Aug 24, 2016
Re: Vacancies For Electrical, Mechanical And Chemical Engineers-Corpers Only by Onide(m): 7:30pm On Aug 24, 2016
Re: Vacancies For Electrical, Mechanical And Chemical Engineers-Corpers Only by Onide(m): 7:31pm On Aug 24, 2016
laperson:

Please sir,I also applied as an Electrical Engineer,I have not seen any invitation. Please help a brother.
Re: Vacancies For Electrical, Mechanical And Chemical Engineers-Corpers Only by deolutolu(m): 7:32pm On Aug 24, 2016
laperson:

Brother i applied for mechanical engineering role. I will appreciate that. you can reach me on 08106000192/ 08034336371. My mail address is adeoluwatolulope@gmail.com
Re: Vacancies For Electrical, Mechanical And Chemical Engineers-Corpers Only by AideeSheks(m): 7:34pm On Aug 24, 2016
I also applied (Electrical Engineer). Just finished school and will be proceeding for service later this year with batch B.
Re: Vacancies For Electrical, Mechanical And Chemical Engineers-Corpers Only by shegzy2009: 9:08pm On Aug 24, 2016
Hello bro, Pls I also applied 4 the role of a Chemical Engineer but haven't seen an invite yet.
Re: Vacancies For Electrical, Mechanical And Chemical Engineers-Corpers Only by farouk1989: 7:24am On Aug 25, 2016
helo brother,Good morning and tanks for the wonderful work u doing helping unemployed graduates, God bless u sir. I also applied for a position as a chemical engineer, but I haven't seen any invite. my email address - abidemitijani209@gmail.com and my digits - 08069543717. Thank u sir
Re: Vacancies For Electrical, Mechanical And Chemical Engineers-Corpers Only by donGotze(m): 9:37am On Aug 25, 2016
laperson:

God bless you for this wonderful work you are doing sir. I also applied but I haven't received any invitation yet I'm an Electrical and Electronic Engineer. My contact is 07039564686 my email is aningod@gmail.com
Re: Vacancies For Electrical, Mechanical And Chemical Engineers-Corpers Only by swillonch(m): 10:01pm On Aug 26, 2016
laperson:

Kindly refer to the company's website. All you need to know is contained therein.
I applied 7th August,till now no invite!
What's our faith pls..?
Re: Vacancies For Electrical, Mechanical And Chemical Engineers-Corpers Only by Arrowgents: 9:36am On Aug 27, 2016
To guys dat wrote d test,ow was it,was told dey wld get bck 2 us nxt fri ,wish dey wld call every 1
Re: Vacancies For Electrical, Mechanical And Chemical Engineers-Corpers Only by megadinho(m): 11:24pm On Aug 27, 2016
Arrowgents:
To guys dat wrote d test,ow was it,was told dey wld get bck 2 us nxt fri ,wish dey wld call every 1

Did you write d test?
Re: Vacancies For Electrical, Mechanical And Chemical Engineers-Corpers Only by Valentineoe(m): 11:38pm On Aug 27, 2016
Arrowgents:
please how were the questions like?
Re: Vacancies For Electrical, Mechanical And Chemical Engineers-Corpers Only by ajabani4allah(m): 8:12am On Aug 28, 2016
laperson:

Dear All,

Regards.

Dear Laperson,
may God Bless u abundantly for this great job opportunity assistance u brought to this platform

My name is Azeez Muhammed. I am also one of the applicants for this job, chemical engineering precisely. I finished NYSC July this year

Please Sir, i want to confirm if this preliminary test has really taken place because I have not received any invitation message ever since I have applied. My email adiomuhammed@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: Vacancies For Electrical, Mechanical And Chemical Engineers-Corpers Only by Golden75(m): 8:42am On Aug 28, 2016
Hello sir,am a graduate of Chemical Eng.just finish my service April this year.hope i can still apply
Re: Vacancies For Electrical, Mechanical And Chemical Engineers-Corpers Only by laperson: 10:02pm On Aug 28, 2016
swillonch:

I applied 7th August,till now no invite!
What's our faith pls..?

Dear All,

Apologies for my inability to give responses to your questions thus far. I have been very busy with other commitments apart from this recruitment.

However, I may have to revisit the screening process because I am not satisfied with the work my colleague did. Please give me some time.

Kindly note that Electrical/Electronic candidates have not been called at all. I will make provisions for those affected to come and write on a yet-to-be-decided Saturday.

Thanks for your kind understanding.

Regards

2 Likes

Re: Vacancies For Electrical, Mechanical And Chemical Engineers-Corpers Only by farouk1989: 10:57pm On Aug 28, 2016
helo dear laperson,tanks for d great work sir. please I want to know if the recruitment test has already taken place for all applicants sir?... I applied since August 4th ( chemical engineering), but since then no invite till date. please we will appreciate if all are given equal opportunity sir....thanks and God bless
Re: Vacancies For Electrical, Mechanical And Chemical Engineers-Corpers Only by laperson: 11:07am On Aug 29, 2016
farouk1989:
helo dear laperson,tanks for d great work sir. please I want to know if the recruitment test has already taken place for all applicants sir?... I applied since August 4th ( chemical engineering), but since then no invite till date. please we will appreciate if all are given equal opportunity sir....thanks and God bless

We started conducting tests on Thursday (last week). Even as I speak to you someone is writing his test at our office.

I promise to revisit the screening process done earlier. I will get back to you all shortly.

Kind Regards
Re: Vacancies For Electrical, Mechanical And Chemical Engineers-Corpers Only by Vivienne01(f): 11:26am On Aug 29, 2016
laperson:

Kindly refer to the company's website. All you need to know is contained therein.
On reading through the company's website I discovered that your company offers Project Support in terms of Manpower and Project Management. Knowing that I studied Project Management Technology and rounded up my service year last year October. Please can I send in my CV for review and subsequent opportunity?
Re: Vacancies For Electrical, Mechanical And Chemical Engineers-Corpers Only by Arrowgents: 11:33am On Aug 29, 2016
Pls wat is d fate of ppl like me that hv written d test waiting 2be called 4d nxt stage den
Re: Vacancies For Electrical, Mechanical And Chemical Engineers-Corpers Only by laperson: 1:19pm On Aug 29, 2016
Arrowgents:
Pls wat is d fate of ppl like me that hv written d test waiting 2be called 4d nxt stage den

I don't understand why you guys get worried unnecessarily. I only told those affected, those not sent invites, that I will review the screening process. I didn't say 'cancel the process'

Please be patient to read between the lines. Those that have written the tests need not worry please.

Kind Regards
Re: Vacancies For Electrical, Mechanical And Chemical Engineers-Corpers Only by Icemat10(m): 4:00pm On Aug 29, 2016
Laperson pls do include me in next screening i applied since i studied chemical engineering though i finished service May 2016, thanks in anticipation.
Re: Vacancies For Electrical, Mechanical And Chemical Engineers-Corpers Only by Perez007: 1:53pm On Sep 02, 2016
Please i want to be a part of the screening, i finished service this april & studied mechanical engineering... Thanks Sir
I will be grateful if i be a part of the screening.
Thanks Sir
Re: Vacancies For Electrical, Mechanical And Chemical Engineers-Corpers Only by deolutolu(m): 12:56pm On Sep 06, 2016
Broda I didn't get an invite. I appreciate any help to this effect. My email is adeoluwatolulope@gmail.com
Re: Vacancies For Electrical, Mechanical And Chemical Engineers-Corpers Only by Arrowgents: 1:28pm On Sep 06, 2016
@Iaperson gud pm 2u when ar we going 2 hear 4rm u as regards d nxt phase

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Great Tips To Help You Prepare For A Job Interview / Npower: Unknown PPA / List Of Email Contacts Of HRs In Nigerian Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.