Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos (82803 Views)

Boy Killed In Delta State By Suspected Cultists (Photos) / Guy Shot Dead At Imsu Junction, Owerri (Graphic Photo) / Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead In Owerri This Afternoon (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 02, 2016
Toooo Badd! I HOPE OTHER LITTLE MINDS INDULGING IN CULT ACTIVITIES WILL GET BRAIN!!

O BRIEN CASE ON EARTH IS OVER FOR EVER AND OVER! HE HAS GONE TO GIVE ACCOUNT OF HIS LIFE ON EARTH.

EVERYTHING ENDS IN EITHER OF THESE::
HEAVEN OR HELL!

YOU READING THIS PIECE HV A CHANCE TO AMEND YOUR WAYS.

NO OTHER WAY BUT THE GOD WAY!!
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by Nduway(m): 10:11pm On Aug 02, 2016
What a complete waste of destiny! Have power that has vowed to waste my life be wasted by fire!!!

1 Like

Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by Nduway(m): 10:11pm On Aug 02, 2016
What a complete waste of destiny! Have power that has vowed to waste my life be wasted by fire!!! PIP
What a complete waste of destiny! Have power that has vowed to waste my life be wasted by fire!!! RIP
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by Jacko1(m): 10:12pm On Aug 02, 2016
If he stole cultist girlfriend dem for just slap am

If he wore colour... Dem fo naked am

He was killed cos his hand stain

Rival cult hit him wen he was most vulerable

Even me go fil say during nysc pickup il be safe

So he stroll alone

Live by the gun die by gun

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by Worksunlimited: 10:13pm On Aug 02, 2016
dainformant:
see more here >>>> http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/police-confirms-identity-of-young-man.html

All cos the dude fly color wey go price enemy... This guy dey vex me.. U even don commot the system, u still mumu go fly color...

It's just annoying..

Na for the right syd of im jaw the killer even arrange the bullet wey kill am.. Too painful!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by TedBaker(m): 10:15pm On Aug 02, 2016
thewarrior72:
Okoro awusa is curse to imolites
Okorochausa
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by passyhansome(m): 10:15pm On Aug 02, 2016
IMSU AND CULTISM ARE ALIKE

2 Likes

Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by july66: 10:17pm On Aug 02, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
just before his NYSC... very bad
Consequences of being a hard man. No be him them dey carry so? I pity cultists. Better be a hard man for Jesus than for the devil.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by taylor88(m): 10:17pm On Aug 02, 2016
mysticgal:
God I know him shocked cry

Lovely lips u gat
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by ehikwe22: 10:18pm On Aug 02, 2016
JohnieWalker:

Its not true....cultist don't kill strangers unless its a street fight where the stranger is caught up in the middle
Cultists kill non cultists for many reasons but it's mostly because of girls and jealousy.
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by Faculty14(m): 10:18pm On Aug 02, 2016
Have seen lots of related posts like this on NL but none as touched me as the case of this young man..I don't know this guy personally but I soo feel for his parents.. His dead now
Oh lord have mercy.. A handsome young man with dreams and aspirations just cut short by death!
I took d time to go through his page on fb he was so full of life living it to fullest enjoying the good things of life but now his gone..gone for eternity smh
The Bible says..what shall it profit a man if HE GAINS the world BUT LOSES HIS SOUL!!
May the lord have mercy on your soul Brien ibekwe

9 Likes

Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by Worksunlimited: 10:21pm On Aug 02, 2016
magicminister:
See the way all the girls dey call am hunny pie... Lol.
He was probably a bucaneer.
In all honesty, i condemn cultism and all that comes with it but i also understand that its all part of youthful exuberance.
Please, if you must be a cultist, keep your eyes open and don't run around looking for trouble.

The guy resemble person wey like yellow?

Can't u see the ragalia of baggarship on him... No dey affiliate truancy with bucca..

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by Franchise21(m): 10:25pm On Aug 02, 2016
mascot87:
I just checked out d guy on Facebook at Angel Obrein. For me, not everyone gun down by cultist is a cult. Sometimes hate could make some people kill others cos of various reasons best known to them. The guy is full of life & doesn't deserve to die like this.

RIP anyway
They hv bn targeting him. Too bad he fell for it.

RIP Angel Obrein
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by munas: 10:26pm On Aug 02, 2016
Abagworo:
His cap shows he was an Icelander and I won't be surprised the high templers are behind the murder. During my days cultism was much but I'm surprised that youths of this jet age could waste their time on it.

He could equally be innocent but murdered for flying the Icelanders colour.

No civilian willfly that color in IMSU if he is not a viking.
The young lab is a comfirmed viking.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by toprealman: 10:27pm On Aug 02, 2016
Why do I have this feeling that the guy in the first pic is not up to any good?
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by pahen1991: 10:27pm On Aug 02, 2016
Impersonation kills faster than hiv.
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by Odani: 10:30pm On Aug 02, 2016
thewarrior72:
Okoro awusa is curse to imolites

Do u always have to blame somebidy for ur mistakes
Wat concerns rochas in this mara now. Was he d one dat initiated d guy into cult? Or u thnk cultist just go around campus killing d inocents
?

2 Likes

Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by tosinjay(m): 10:30pm On Aug 02, 2016
I always wonder sha... One day I'll probably open a thread asking y'all to sheer more light on the word RIP, those who use it are mostly Christians. If you know your truth you'll know that word is invalid. Unless you're Catholic who'll suggest unbiblical purgatory exists.

What is RIP, and what benefit or changes does the word attribute to the dead?

@iliyande I saw you use it once, come explain.

I wish his family well and i pray this ministers repentance to his friends & folks.

1 Like

Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by obiak4(m): 10:35pm On Aug 02, 2016
onatisi:
If you are rich enough to send your children abroad for studies then it is better you do it. When the pressure to join cults mounts on these teenagers ,they may not have the ability and strength to say no and also may not have the courage to tell their parents what they are passing through on campus. No wonder Nigeria leaders and politicians dont allow their children to school in Nigeria.
Whosoever what to belong will belong I Left two schools all in first class @100level and 200level unilag and delsu because of cultists had to attend p/t in a polytechnic dey again followed me after nd2 I did full time then I got posses to kill anyone who I suspected or confirm was a cultist became an ANTICULT SENDING CULTIST WHERE THEY BELONG HELL
STILL MEET THEM DURING NYSC IN BENUE AND I do what I do best
CULTIST are coward who can't strike without a crowd we use that to our favor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by olanrewaju99(m): 10:37pm On Aug 02, 2016
Life is too short to be worried about tomorrow, life treat you the way you treat yourself. Say no to cultism!
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by ahamonyeka(m): 10:48pm On Aug 02, 2016
E clear say na Viking man naw.

1 Like

Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by Fedayeen02: 10:50pm On Aug 02, 2016
MzMercie:
Preparation for NYSC? What a loss, sad angry
RIP
he is a cultist with his red cap and red slippers.
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by Apreel(f): 10:51pm On Aug 02, 2016
Please I want to ask something? These cultists do they have to kill to send a message? What happened to beating or rough handling? If it's not beheading today it's gunning down tomorrow. .why though?
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by Chuksemi(m): 10:55pm On Aug 02, 2016
Sad. I was personally saddened.
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by 12inchDickson: 10:55pm On Aug 02, 2016
magicminister:
In all honesty, i condemn cultism and all that comes with it but i also understand that its all part of youthful exuberance.
Please, if you must be a cultist, keep your eyes open and don't run around looking for trouble.
with red all over his body, cap n sandal,??. Nope
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by Apreel(f): 10:55pm On Aug 02, 2016
Jacko1:
If he stole cultist girlfriend dem for just slap am

If he wore colour... Dem fo naked am

He was killed cos his hand stain

Rival cult hit him wen he was most vulerable

Even me go fil say during nysc pickup il be safe

So he stroll alone

Live by the gun die by gun

true....but you know it's not all cultists that have killed.once there's a war anybody goes down...A student or a graduate
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by uzo4real(m): 10:56pm On Aug 02, 2016
Not judging though.. The 5th pic...
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by Raiders: 10:56pm On Aug 02, 2016
emeijeh:
But what's the advantage of being a cultist?
You hear they die in their final year, yet you ll still want to belong.

See where balming has landed this one...... Inside the gutter, stone cold.

* children of nowadays.... I no say una no dey hear word.
Pls stay away from cultism. It doesn't pay
how do you know he is a cultist? Just because someone is murder in campus doesn't mean he is a cultist. In 2009, A friend of mine was murdered in My hostel in Uniport because he had misunderstanding with some guys. Innocent people get killed by Cultists too in campuses too. Let's stop making unnecessary assumptions till we get the facts. Rip to the young man

1 Like

Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by sekem: 10:56pm On Aug 02, 2016
He's indeed a red cap chief.

1 Like

Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by Joygalore(f): 10:58pm On Aug 02, 2016
magicminister:
Please, if you must be a cultist, keep your eyes open and don't run around looking for trouble
Give this advice to your children undecided
#SayNoToCultism#

1 Like

Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by CharleyCharley: 11:00pm On Aug 02, 2016
mascot87:
I just checked out d guy on Facebook at Angel Obrein. For me, not everyone gun down by cultist is a cult. Sometimes hate could make some people kill others cos of various reasons best known to them. The guy is full of life & doesn't deserve to die like this.

RIP anyway

story! you dey imsu? stfu bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Delta: Gunmen Assassinate Man In His Car In Broad Daylight (Disturbing Photos) / Son Stabs His Mother In Imo, Set Himself On Fire (Disturbing Photos) / Ezemmuo Nkanu: Man Raped By Three Ladies In The University Still Traumatized

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.