Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,180 members, 7,807,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos (82826 Views)

Boy Killed In Delta State By Suspected Cultists (Photos) / Guy Shot Dead At Imsu Junction, Owerri (Graphic Photo) / Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead In Owerri This Afternoon (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by Donsammi(m): 6:04pm On Aug 03, 2016
magicminister:
See the way all the girls dey call am hunny pie... Lol.
He was probably a bucaneer.
In all honesty, i condemn cultism and all that comes with it but i also understand that its all part of youthful exuberance.
Smoking, drinking, partying.. we all made those mistakes and then outgrew them and got our lives back on track.

A good percentage of guys in public schools belong to one cult or another. That doesn't mean they are bad people. Just means they are misguided.

I will always discourage people from joining one but if u happen to find yourself in one, please no carry am for head.
Bully all those small small boys but never ever go robbing, kidnapping or rape a woman or carry concealed weapons in public.
Once you start doing the aforementioned, then your days are truly numbered.

Just party and drink and smoke and when u graduate with your 2.2. or third class, your eyes will clear and you will be begging for a second chance to set things right.

that's an aro boy..
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by ezelos(m): 7:55pm On Aug 03, 2016
mascot87:
I just checked out d guy on Facebook at Angel Obrein. For me, not everyone gun down by cultist is a cult. Sometimes hate could make some people kill others cos of various reasons best known to them. The guy is full of life & doesn't deserve to die like this.

RIP anyway
. So, how does his fb page prove his innocence? Abeg, the fact that a pix of him holding a gun was posted and his wearing a red cap seem glaring that he was a cultist.

1 Like

Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by monte231(m): 12:33am On Aug 04, 2016
Apreel:
Please I want to ask something? These cultists do they have to kill to send a message? What happened to beating or rough handling? If it's not beheading today it's gunning down tomorrow. .why though?
wow! Ur a vision of loveliness!
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by Ndipe(m): 3:41am On Aug 04, 2016
But was he a cultist?
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by Ndipe(m): 3:44am On Aug 04, 2016
onatisi:
If you are rich enough to send your children abroad for studies then it is better you do it. When the pressure to join cults mounts on these teenagers ,they may not have the ability and strength to say no and also may not have the courage to tell their parents what they are passing through on campus. No wonder Nigeria leaders and politicians dont allow their children to school in Nigeria.

Da, not necessarily true. Abroad, peer pressure is very common (drugs, alcohol) and with no parental guidance, some of these kids could fall prey to these temptation. It happens really, so dont overrule it. It's better for a kid to be under the guidance of their parents than to fend for themselves.
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by Apreel(f): 7:28am On Aug 04, 2016
monte231:
wow! Ur a vision of loveliness!
grin...Thank you sir
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by Namicrazy(m): 9:43am On Aug 04, 2016
dude get ur facts right..his a viking
magicminister:
In all honesty, i condemn cultism and all that comes with it but i also understand that its all part of youthful exuberance.
Smoking, drinking, partying.. we all made those mistakes and then outgrew them and got our lives back on track.

A good percentage of guys in public schools belong to one cult or another. That doesn't mean they are bad people. Just means they are misguided.

I will always discourage people from joining one but if u happen to find yourself in one, please no carry am for head.
Bully all those small small boys but never ever go robbing, kidnapping or rape a woman or carry concealed weapons in public.

Just party and drink and smoke and when u graduate with your 2.2. or third class, your eyes will clear and you will be begging for a second chance to set things right.

Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by Rozaybb(f): 3:38pm On Aug 04, 2016
jesu!!!! oluwa!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked....fine boy oo...dats y we keep advising or young men flee from cultism!!!...RIP to him may he get justice
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by pamcode(m): 9:29pm On Aug 04, 2016
Poor guy was wasted by them them. To be a respectful jew is not cowardice o.
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by Horstin50(m): 3:21pm On Aug 05, 2016
RIP BRO
what a wasted year
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 05, 2016
Rip to him. I just thank God for my life! And the real truth is they always targeted the brilliant ones back then on campus. Still thanking God for my life every time i see stuffs like this online.
Short Story: I developed a social network website for my school folks back then in year 2 or so, kinda became popular with this project in my department(Computer Science) and in the entire school, students had to come to me or my assigned assistant to verify their pending online registration in person by presenting their matric number, but along the line the "big brothers" noticed and came to lure little me then. smiley Kinda dined with them then cus i was young, open and naive and they were all sweet to me, went home for break, Dad sensed the arrogance and attitude i started developing, withdrew me immediately from the school that semester and voila, i was very annoyed and rude to him but only God knows what I'd be like if i had tried to finish my studies in that school, with those big brothers or in any school in Nigeria with that automatic rude attitude i had developed within weeks, mehn they made me really comfortable like i thought it was then, but now i know it wasn't comfort, that was trouble coming ahead. Came here to continue my studies that year, i started seeing life in another perspective.
Many young talents have been grounded by these bad guys on campuses. We all need God and to mind our own businesses.

Can't imagine life if i never met my beautiful daughter. <3
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by Nobody: 3:13am On Aug 06, 2016
I hearsay na 1-1...wetin be the scores now?
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by Reaper231(m): 6:57pm On Aug 13, 2016
Worksunlimited:

The guy resemble person wey like yellow?

Can't u see the ragalia of baggarship on him... No dey affiliate truancy with bucca..

I tore oh. Don't know why some idiots can't just stay without mentioning BAN or try to soil d name.
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by Reaper231(m): 7:33pm On Aug 13, 2016
magicminister:

Bros sounds like you hate the fact that girls love Buccaneers and other people like them generally compared to others. You really don't need to smear it's name with this unfortunate incident.. Ya all should have a little respect for the dead weda you think he deserves it or not. Nobody holy pass. May his soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by Damselnoni(f): 7:19pm On Mar 26, 2017
so sad, He was my snr back then in High school, we weren't really friends but I rem he was a Gentle guy, very intelligent and always chanced by his mates then. Rest In Peace O'Brien.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Delta: Gunmen Assassinate Man In His Car In Broad Daylight (Disturbing Photos) / Son Stabs His Mother In Imo, Set Himself On Fire (Disturbing Photos) / Ezemmuo Nkanu: Man Raped By Three Ladies In The University Still Traumatized

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.