Stats: 3,150,242 members, 7,807,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

Two Criminals Burnt By FUTO Students In Owerri [see Photos] - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Criminals Burnt By FUTO Students In Owerri [see Photos] (41038 Views)

Lady Burnt By Her Boyfriend's Brother In Edo For Rejecting His Sex Advances Dies / Kenyan Man Burnt By His Wife For Cheating On Her (graphic Photos) / David Gospel Aniefiok's Car Burnt By 'Jealous' Hoodlums In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Two Criminals Burnt By FUTO Students In Owerri [see Photos] by giststudent: 12:42am On Aug 03, 2016
Futo students that stay at Umuchima by Laffarge, burn two criminals who try to collect a student property

According to an eye witness by name Modili Donstev who also said he is known as Aluta Parrot said that the criminal were 3 but one happen to escape.

Many students were happy for the burning of the criminals, they said that for the past few months, robbers have been disturbing students all over Umuchima and every day they pray for this day, so today is the D day for those criminal.

Another witness by name Gold said that when the students caught the criminals, they drag them to Ama Hausa where they were burnt. She also advice students to be careful about their movement because the street has become military zone.

Another witness by name Rays said that

"we dey wait patiently for this because the guys don give Umuchima bad name. Kpon kpon work dey dem no go work na to dey run street to street, to HELL with them. No pity dem oh cause if dem catch u for tight corner u go understand"

Source: http://www.giststudents.com/2016/08/breaking-news-two-criminals-burn-by.html

Re: Two Criminals Burnt By FUTO Students In Owerri [see Photos] by Angelo45(m): 9:17am On Aug 03, 2016
Who gave them the right to take a life. Although what they did was bad but only God can judge us

19 Likes

Re: Two Criminals Burnt By FUTO Students In Owerri [see Photos] by Benosky1(m): 9:25am On Aug 03, 2016
Angelo45:
Who gave them the right to take a life. Although what they did was bad but only God can judge us

Lolz.... u're a comedian, de deserve more dan burning,
Do u knw hw many innocent souls de have rendered useless, a friend of mine's laptop filled wit his project works and other students was taken from him and stabbed. looting of phones has becom alarming over there .

29 Likes

Re: Two Criminals Burnt By FUTO Students In Owerri [see Photos] by NameChecker: 9:49am On Aug 03, 2016
I support Jungle Justice grin
But not the ones involving death embarassed

Re: Two Criminals Burnt By FUTO Students In Owerri [see Photos] by luxs(m): 9:57am On Aug 03, 2016
Re: Two Criminals Burnt By FUTO Students In Owerri [see Photos] by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 03, 2016
Students behaving like savages.
What are they learning in school?

Don't trust a blogger though

Re: Two Criminals Burnt By FUTO Students In Owerri [see Photos] by digoster(m): 10:53am On Aug 03, 2016
this is totally unlawful

Re: Two Criminals Burnt By FUTO Students In Owerri [see Photos] by groundnutoil(m): 11:25am On Aug 03, 2016
I was dia, the truth is Dat they lodge which they were caught robbing have been robbed like madt For D past two weeks almost everyday at lafarge umuchima. the guys burnt were said to be Hausa boys but I can't confirm now if they really are.
here are D pictures

Re: Two Criminals Burnt By FUTO Students In Owerri [see Photos] by seunlayi(m): 11:35am On Aug 03, 2016
this is barbaric

Re: Two Criminals Burnt By FUTO Students In Owerri [see Photos] by Mustay(m): 1:27pm On Aug 03, 2016
What I see here is the 'eagerness' to 'break the news' but the website name sef na enough warning. Social media seems to have brought out this olofofoness in people these days as they have been provided an avenue to express this trait however unprofessional it is. What's with the craze of posting graphic pictures

According to an eye witness by name Modili Donstev who also said he is known as Aluta Parrot said that the criminal were 3 but one happen to escape.

Many students were happy for the burning of the criminals, they said that for the past few months, robbers have been disturbing students all over Umuchima and every day they pray for this day, so today is the D day for those criminal.

Another witness by name Gold said that when the students caught the criminals, they drag them to Ama Hausa where they were burnt. She also advice students to be careful about their movement because the street has become military zone.

Military zone by who I understand that our NPF messes up at times but the students cannot still take laws into their hands (i.e. if they are students as the blogger claims).

Re: Two Criminals Burnt By FUTO Students In Owerri [see Photos] by Shehucom(m): 1:34pm On Aug 03, 2016
Sad.... people get mind sha

Re: Two Criminals Burnt By FUTO Students In Owerri [see Photos] by ChappyChase: 1:35pm On Aug 03, 2016
Imo again?

Re: Two Criminals Burnt By FUTO Students In Owerri [see Photos] by Assistance(m): 1:35pm On Aug 03, 2016
wow
Re: Two Criminals Burnt By FUTO Students In Owerri [see Photos] by AgentOrange: 1:36pm On Aug 03, 2016
Re: Two Criminals Burnt By FUTO Students In Owerri [see Photos] by cutesimplycalm(f): 1:36pm On Aug 03, 2016
Ahhhhh! Dats gross, why should deye take justice into their hands

Re: Two Criminals Burnt By FUTO Students In Owerri [see Photos] by paschal47(m): 1:36pm On Aug 03, 2016
what's up with IMO state na
Re: Two Criminals Burnt By FUTO Students In Owerri [see Photos] by SweetJoystick(m): 1:37pm On Aug 03, 2016
Jungle justice again
Re: Two Criminals Burnt By FUTO Students In Owerri [see Photos] by AOB1: 1:37pm On Aug 03, 2016
Jungle justice is bad cry

Re: Two Criminals Burnt By FUTO Students In Owerri [see Photos] by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 03, 2016
oh sorry, i cant relate to this sham.
For God sake, they might be innocent. Well i can't but get sober over the kind of youths the country is raising.
I might as well debunk their been students, they may be the local indegenes.

God help us o.

Anyways

DrabeeyWasHere
Re: Two Criminals Burnt By FUTO Students In Owerri [see Photos] by passionate88: 1:39pm On Aug 03, 2016
Burnt offerings

Re: Two Criminals Burnt By FUTO Students In Owerri [see Photos] by naijaboiy: 1:40pm On Aug 03, 2016
CRIME DOES NOT PAY!!! angry

i supprt the eradication of crime through any means possible. police would only collect bribe and set them free. undecided

NAIRALANDERS PLEASE CHECK MY SIGNATURE!!! smiley

Re: Two Criminals Burnt By FUTO Students In Owerri [see Photos] by lottomkyes10(m): 1:40pm On Aug 03, 2016
its such a shame to see even people who are in school with the hope of becoming rational human being could turn to such low animal life, pls wat school did u say dey are from? hmmm dia papa money son waste they are no better than someone who never ever seen the letter ABC all his life. in fact some illiterate will have tot beta.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Criminals Burnt By FUTO Students In Owerri [see Photos] by mrZENographer: 1:40pm On Aug 03, 2016
These ones saying "no to jungle justice".
They are criminal or arm robber or ritualists or PHONE SNATCHER, or HUSBAND SNATCHER or DAUGHTHER SNATCHER suspects.

The sooner u know, the better for your properties.

Re: Two Criminals Burnt By FUTO Students In Owerri [see Photos] by NwaNimo1(m): 1:40pm On Aug 03, 2016
Two criminals murdered by criminals...

Re: Two Criminals Burnt By FUTO Students In Owerri [see Photos] by Kylekent59: 1:41pm On Aug 03, 2016
That umuchima is a bad area ooo. Na cultist full am. Dem no born u well to carry ur tab for night. Dat area bad gann. I remember when I want to collect material from one of my guy, d bike man carry me dey enter another side,from afar I heard voices of matured men singing: erayo erayo fire erayo. I never belived I can jump off a bike on motion. Na so I escape with speed oooo. I ran so fast and I saw an express and entered d possible bike I see to my lodge back.
2nd experience was when I slept in my guy lodge, thief came banging at d gate around 1:30 a.m. Oboy I bow for guys way dey dat lodge. Dem no allow the thieves enter, breaking bottles everywhere, patrolling everywher shouting enter naa make we kill una, enter naa make we see who get jaz pass. Na dat time I no say some students dey use jax for personal protection. So one of d guy in d lodge said make one of them open d gate say him go catch all of them with just a world. Na so I enter roof oooo. Cnt just 4get dat night. Early mor mor I jaz out back to my lodge.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Criminals Burnt By FUTO Students In Owerri [see Photos] by kaen1317: 1:41pm On Aug 03, 2016
99 days for the thief ...1 day for the owner. ..The owner's 1 day has come...sure u have been told to change your ways but u refused, now it's too late

Re: Two Criminals Burnt By FUTO Students In Owerri [see Photos] by Gozzzy(m): 1:41pm On Aug 03, 2016
Angelo45:
believe me, if u encounter this people eehh, if you see them caught, u will use ur last card to buy petrol and matches to burn the murderfuckers!!!

Re: Two Criminals Burnt By FUTO Students In Owerri [see Photos] by Gozzzy(m): 1:41pm On Aug 03, 2016
Angelo45:
believe me, if u encounter this people eehh, if you see them caught, u will use ur last card to buy petrol and matches to burn the murderfuckers!!!

Re: Two Criminals Burnt By FUTO Students In Owerri [see Photos] by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 03, 2016

Re: Two Criminals Burnt By FUTO Students In Owerri [see Photos] by naijaboiy: 1:42pm On Aug 03, 2016
Angelo45:
maybe if you've been a victim you'll have a rethink.

Re: Two Criminals Burnt By FUTO Students In Owerri [see Photos] by youngice(m): 1:42pm On Aug 03, 2016
Savage
Re: Two Criminals Burnt By FUTO Students In Owerri [see Photos] by megawax8: 1:43pm On Aug 03, 2016
This is wrong. so wrong

Robbers Shoot SARS Officer Dead On His Way Back Home In Umuahia(photos) / Prophetess Felicia Agwu Found Dead On Abakaliki Road / Osondu Igwilo: EFCC Arrests Fraudster On FBI Watchlist Over $100m Fraud