Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Hire A Freelance Writer: Get The Best CONTENT - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Hire A Freelance Writer: Get The Best CONTENT (423 Views)

Hire A Freelance Writer Or Blogger / Needed: Excellent Freelance Writer To Write A Feature (paid Feature) / I am a freelance writer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hire A Freelance Writer: Get The Best CONTENT by Scholarincharge(m): 4:00am On Aug 03, 2016
I'm Timmy Brain, a writer and entreprenuer.

I'm writing to inform you that I write for a living. Consider me in your next projects such as Newsletter Campaigns, traffic pulling contents for blogs, E-books, Professional Editing and Proofreading, Ghost Writing, Technical Writing, Guest Blogging and Ads Writing. I write for all sort of bussinesses, Companies and institutions.

I've written advertising pieces for restaurants & cuisines, and, thus, convert many husbands to devoted lovers of public kicthens- snatching them for cuisines if their wives are lagging behind. By detailing the piquant meals born freshly & appealling to eyes & nostril with its spicious perfume, hourly from the desk of your well verse chefs, and the promptness boiling in the blood of your waiters to serve with the best of gestures and smiles that mesmerize hearts, I can capture your desire hearts and help you grow your darling business.

Not only cuisines. I do my trick for all bussinesses. Visit http://giftedpens.com/services/ for more.
Re: Hire A Freelance Writer: Get The Best CONTENT by ifyegede(m): 7:26pm On Aug 26, 2016
Contact me via ifeanyi2excel@gmail.com with your best samples and links

(1) (Reply)

. / Review Writers Needed / Academic Writers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.