Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,196 members, 7,780,338 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:42 PM

Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year (71017 Views)

South African Policeman Caught Planting A Gun In A Nigerian Man's Car (video) / California Police Kill A Black Man After Mistaken His Cellphone For A Gun. / Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by 042report: 5:34am On Aug 03, 2016
Angel OBrien Posted This Picture Last Year On His Facebook Wall And Caption It "Cute THUG"

Our Questions:
1,Was He A Cop?
2,When Did Students Start Carrying Guns?
3,Does This Tag Him A Cultist?

Drop Your views Below

http://www.042report.com/2016/08/imsu-final-year-student-killed-by.html For More Details

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by mira4u: 5:43am On Aug 03, 2016
A pity.

Btw op check your topic and correct it.

2 Likes

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by ovieigho(m): 5:45am On Aug 03, 2016
hmm

1 Like

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by UndisputedBosom(m): 5:53am On Aug 03, 2016
Play with fire and get ready to get burned

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by seunlayi(m): 5:57am On Aug 03, 2016
The guy is a lipsrsealed jor

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by youngest85(m): 5:59am On Aug 03, 2016
Op, na night skul u go?

3 Likes

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by paschal47(m): 6:01am On Aug 03, 2016
a cultist killed someone and people are still asking if he is a free man. abeg dat guy na cultist abi guns don dey grow for imsu?

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by Nobody: 6:06am On Aug 03, 2016
Looks like a toy gun to me.

#DeathSentenceForCultist

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by 042report: 6:11am On Aug 03, 2016
Sometimes what of you?
youngest85:
Op, na night skul u go?

4 Likes

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by braimeddy: 6:14am On Aug 03, 2016
Hmmmm the truth will definitely be unfolded
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by GogetterMD(m): 6:20am On Aug 03, 2016
Look closely and realise it's a toy gun.
Visit his Facebook page, and apart from the fact that he was a young juvenile thug, exhibiting the normal exuberant behaviors common for his age group, there's nothing outrightly suggestive that the young lad belonged to a cult group.

NB: I don't know him from Adam, neither have I met him before

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by slimthugchimee(m): 6:22am On Aug 03, 2016
ts a toy gun thou......

and the guy is surely a cultist, if he wasnt they didnt need to use a gun on him, intimidation was all that was needed..

am talking from exprience, am not a cultist but i have witnessed first class sight what they can do

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by Coolgent(m): 6:22am On Aug 03, 2016
I guess he is civilian JTF in their school

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by oluwafemi113(m): 6:27am On Aug 03, 2016
This guy na Mopo.... he was just on part time program...

I may be wrong... that gun with him is meant for Police

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by blessedvisky(m): 6:36am On Aug 03, 2016
Coolgent:
Lol

4 Likes

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by tdayof(m): 6:55am On Aug 03, 2016
That is an air soft and not a real gun. Some air soft gun even look a lot like the real ones.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by dannyben5: 7:01am On Aug 03, 2016
Hmm...

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by Montaque(m): 7:01am On Aug 03, 2016
I don't know what our undergraduates see in cultism.
Most of us back then in sch were better than them in all ramifications. One wonders what again holds their attention to such non-productive groups.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by JohnieWalker(m): 7:05am On Aug 03, 2016
Coolgent:
Yu just made my morning

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by Nobody: 7:09am On Aug 03, 2016
mira4u:
A pity.

Haba just point it out to him already cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by EyeofHorus: 7:40am On Aug 03, 2016
Gosh! He's so cute

3 Likes

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by nairagossip: 7:40am On Aug 03, 2016
nawa oo..so he is a cultist?

Shocking! see how he was killed and more shocking revelations - www.042express.com/2016/08/angel-obrien-imsu-graduate-shot-dead-at.html
lipsrsealed
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by brownjulie(f): 7:49am On Aug 03, 2016
Just when I was about to pity him..... I pity his family though, God will surely give them the strength to bear the loss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by whirlwind7(m): 8:20am On Aug 03, 2016
GogetterMD:
Visit his Facebook page, and apart from the fact that he was a young juvenile thug, exhibiting the normal exuberant behaviors common for his age group, there's nothing outrightly suggestive that the young lad belonged to a cult group.

Thanks, bro.
People post a lot of shyte online, and a lot of folks who can not discern shyte just jump on it.

That definitely is a toy.
However, it is up for debate if the boy was involved in cultism or not.
I know how these misguided dudes operate. They do not normally target a non cultist for elimination, except there's a very compelling reason.
One could be guilty by association as well, and be mistaken by rivals to be a member. I witnessed this too.
Bottom line, if you're not one of them, give them a huge gap.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by pwettiejay(f): 8:32am On Aug 03, 2016
He who kills by the sword...... angry

5 Likes

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by 042report: 8:48am On Aug 03, 2016
Thanks mira,av edited it
mira4u:
A pity.

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by CharleyCharley: 8:50am On Aug 03, 2016
GogetterMD:

have you been to imo state university before? just shut up abeg.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by Delicious22: 8:55am On Aug 03, 2016
Dem don use dis one count scores already.
When u live by the gun, you suppose fear squad.
R.I.P

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by Cunninlinguist: 9:25am On Aug 03, 2016
If the guy was a cultist,then trouble dey o sad because him guys go try to equalize cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by Phonefanatic: 9:25am On Aug 03, 2016
I don't know why people connects everyone killed by cultists to be a cultist.

A cultist can kill you over little disagreement, envy or even because of a girl. There is every tendency that he isn't a cultist.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by Fedayeen02: 9:40am On Aug 03, 2016
GogetterMD:

I've made calls and he was a Sailor who has gone to rest with Odin.

Cultism doesn't pay. He got served right

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by byteHead(m): 9:41am On Aug 03, 2016
Dude was flying his color in dat pic he took b4 he was shot...red cap wit red slippers....probably a viking.

48 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl / Mother, Elder Son Kill Younger Sibling In Lagos For Yahoo Plus Ritual / POS Operator Receives Fake Bundles Of Money From A Customer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.