Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,365 members, 7,800,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

Different Prison Break 4 Episodes - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Different Prison Break 4 Episodes (749 Views)

4 Episodes Of Game Of Thrones Leaked Online / TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Different Prison Break 4 Episodes by rill: 12:53pm On Sep 21, 2009
i dont seem to get it anymmore. i bought the dvd of the final season of the series and it ended with scofields death. i also watched it on mnet series and it ended that same way. but today, on mnet series, i saw a new 23rd episode with something like scofield and sarahs wedding, her getting arrested/put in the same prison as gretchen,gen krantz plot to kill her and of course scofields plan to break her out. i doubt if its the continuation, am kinda confused can somoeone pls explain?
Re: Different Prison Break 4 Episodes by candylips(m): 1:20pm On Sep 21, 2009
that was the final episode
Re: Different Prison Break 4 Episodes by aieromon(m): 12:28am On Sep 22, 2009
You're refering to Prison Break - The Final Break which came out as a DVD.it accounts for the 4years in between and shows how Scofield actually died.Some people erroneously think it is Episodes 23 and 24
Re: Different Prison Break 4 Episodes by Dclique(m): 1:02am On Sep 22, 2009
'The final break'. Was more like a deleted scene in the season 4.

Its shows us the troubles they went through after exoneration. And what really killed scofield.
Re: Different Prison Break 4 Episodes by candylips(m): 9:57am On Sep 22, 2009
yes right
Re: Different Prison Break 4 Episodes by Rosabelle(f): 9:16pm On Sep 23, 2009
aieromon:

You're refering to Prison Break - The Final Break which came out as a DVD.it accounts for the 4years in between and shows how Scofield actually died.Some people erroneously think it is Episodes 23 and 24
Because it airs first in the States , I noticed viewers there didnt get to see the final break until the dvd came out, but elsewhere (where PB airs like 2months later) we watched the final break as episodes 23 and 24. So its not erroneous so to speak.

It was something of an after-thought by the producers to make the dvd sell like crazy and to go out with a big bang since everyone had expected Scofield died of the tumor(boring to them).
Personally though, it broke my heart to watch the final break cos that was a violent death for such a good person. Not fair sad

(1) (Reply)

Watch Tv Shows And Movies On Your Pc Or Laptop For Free - 8000+ Free Channels - / Ghana Movies Vs Nigeria Movies. What Do You Think? / Hd Dstv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.