Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,668 members, 7,770,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:04 PM

I Need Contributions On The Development Of An Artificial Consciousness. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need Contributions On The Development Of An Artificial Consciousness. (1286 Views)

Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning Group / Survey - People Interested In Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning / Shall we discuss Artificial Neural Networks here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Contributions On The Development Of An Artificial Consciousness. by idlatest(m): 9:59am On Aug 03, 2016
I have been so amazed by human consciousness and I began to think about its logics and its programming, and I know that with accurate information its possible to build an artificial version of it. A software the is capable of decisions making not based on static if-else construct but based on accumulative knowledge and experience, like and dislike, simply - preferences.

http://www.geeksintersect.com/thread.php?id=20
Re: I Need Contributions On The Development Of An Artificial Consciousness. by talk2hb1(m): 5:41am On Aug 04, 2016
Cognitive Science, OMG shocked shocked shocked
Machine Learning, my country people aint want it cry cry cry
Re: I Need Contributions On The Development Of An Artificial Consciousness. by idlatest(m): 8:38am On Aug 04, 2016
talk2hb1:
Cognitive Science, OMG shocked shocked shocked
Machine Learning, my country people aint want it cry cry cry
Thank you so much for your response.... Actually I was thinking of AI, but after reading about Cognitive Science, I discover that it also consist of Artificial Intelligence.
Re: I Need Contributions On The Development Of An Artificial Consciousness. by KazukiIto(m): 11:16am On Aug 04, 2016
Smoke weed!
Re: I Need Contributions On The Development Of An Artificial Consciousness. by idlatest(m): 2:36pm On Aug 04, 2016
KazukiIto:
Smoke weed!
Not helping
Re: I Need Contributions On The Development Of An Artificial Consciousness. by KazukiIto(m): 4:05pm On Aug 04, 2016
idlatest:
Not helping
At least I tried
Re: I Need Contributions On The Development Of An Artificial Consciousness. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 04, 2016
great idea.what do you have in mind?
Re: I Need Contributions On The Development Of An Artificial Consciousness. by idlatest(m): 10:20pm On Aug 04, 2016
Akoja360:
great idea.what do you have in mind?
The question was actually asked by a user on http://www.geeksintersect.com/thread.php?id=20
Re: I Need Contributions On The Development Of An Artificial Consciousness. by sharrp: 6:41pm On Aug 07, 2016
to develop human consciousness is not gonna be easy. but here are some stuffs you need to know
machine learning
data mining
neural networks
state management
Re: I Need Contributions On The Development Of An Artificial Consciousness. by idlatest(m): 12:29pm On Aug 08, 2016
sharrp:
to develop human consciousness is not gonna be easy. but here are some stuffs you need to know
machine learning
data mining
neural networks
state management

Thanks so much

(1) (Reply)

Php Error Translation And Error Fix / Skilled Android Developer Needed (contract) / Building A Kivy Andriod App. I Need Guidance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.