Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,918 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Semi-final Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Vote Vizkiz - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Semi-final Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Vote Vizkiz (1075 Views)

Voting Is Here Again Boys, Follow The Instructions Below To Cast Your Vote / Vote For Nigerian Startup, Flowbyte, In The Global Startup Battle / VOTE: Seun Add Direct Message To Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Semi-final Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Vote Vizkiz by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 03, 2016
Greetings to all programmers and e-trolls in the house,

[summary]
Just follow the instructions in the attached screenshot if you are not ready to read the long-talk. Thank you.
[/summary]

[long-talk]
I wanna thank you all for your participation in the Mr Nairaland contest. And for those wishing I had contested, well, according to Seun Osewa, a TROLL is not legit to being voted for on nairaland (that was why I was not able to join the contestants on the BEST PROGRAMMER ON NAIRALAND done a few years back, for those of you that still remember, a bloody war happened at that time - during which I unleashed a script for scattering the front-page article and wreaked a lot of havoc on nairaland ending finally in my rigging and over-turning the votes, well, that is a story for another day).

Right now, we (me and voting trolls) are please to announce that the Semi-final Mr Nairaland Contest is now here, all you need to do is to follow these instructions:
1. Open your browser to https://www.nairaland.com/3265483/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-semi-final
2. Type: I vote Vizkiz Cc: NLJega
3. Press the Reply button
[/long-talk]

That's all, and no, you do not need to reply this thread, just vote and have a nice day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Semi-final Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Vote Vizkiz by KazukiIto(m): 1:54am On Aug 06, 2016
More details. About the powerful script attack yondertime ago.
Re: Semi-final Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Vote Vizkiz by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 06, 2016
Nay, it has been buried and laid to rest. . . . . .am now a harmless old TROLL.
Re: Semi-final Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Vote Vizkiz by 3RNEST(m): 5:08pm On Aug 06, 2016
Bros have you vote??

(1) (Reply)

Pls Where Can I Get Visual Studio 2013 / Help Me With PDO / I Need Help On Learning Data Structure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.