Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,698 members, 7,802,063 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

National Assembly 2016 Constituency Projects Allocation [infographic] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Assembly 2016 Constituency Projects Allocation [infographic] (32130 Views)

The 2017 Constituency Projects Allocation For 36 States / Dino Melaye's Constituency Projects In Kogi: Photos & Video By Facebook User / Reps Fight Over Prado SUV, Constituency Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

National Assembly 2016 Constituency Projects Allocation [infographic] by DaudaAbu(m): 2:07pm On Aug 03, 2016
Allocation Ranking by state

See what the various state are getting

1 Share

Re: National Assembly 2016 Constituency Projects Allocation [infographic] by DaudaAbu(m): 2:13pm On Aug 03, 2016
And this is what some the NA members some state in their region intend to use the allocation for

For south - south where Edo state belongs,

This are some of the project their reps intend to do

5 Shares

Re: National Assembly 2016 Constituency Projects Allocation [infographic] by DaudaAbu(m): 2:16pm On Aug 03, 2016
South East ably represented by Enugu state,

Also the deputy senate presidents home intend to do these

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Assembly 2016 Constituency Projects Allocation [infographic] by cynthia123(f): 2:16pm On Aug 03, 2016
At the end, we. Hardly see the constituency projects

4 Likes

Re: National Assembly 2016 Constituency Projects Allocation [infographic] by DaudaAbu(m): 2:19pm On Aug 03, 2016
North central represented by kwara state

The senate presidents own state is among states with low allocation and will do these,

Re: National Assembly 2016 Constituency Projects Allocation [infographic] by modath(f): 2:21pm On Aug 03, 2016
Osun's constituency allocation is the highest because Dep Speaker Lasun Yusuf has 2018 gubernatorial ambition.. Delegates don't come free or even cheap for that matter... However it would have all come to nought even if the planned heist had come through for them..

One of the contenders is Serubawon, Ex gov, serving senator and financial powerhouse, this is a man whose bros Deji Adeleke will come through if his own personal money is not long enough to buy the needed delegates for the primary....

Democracy in this clime is still a buy & sell joke. cool

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Assembly 2016 Constituency Projects Allocation [infographic] by Descartes: 2:27pm On Aug 03, 2016
Please wait....

Legislooting in progress...
Re: National Assembly 2016 Constituency Projects Allocation [infographic] by DaudaAbu(m): 2:28pm On Aug 03, 2016
The north - east is represented by Bauchi state

The speaker of the house's state

These some thing they intend to do

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Assembly 2016 Constituency Projects Allocation [infographic] by obongitiad(m): 2:28pm On Aug 03, 2016
cynthia123:

Hello beautifulwink
Re: National Assembly 2016 Constituency Projects Allocation [infographic] by DaudaAbu(m): 2:31pm On Aug 03, 2016
modath:

Osun's constituency allocation is the highest because Dep Speaker Lasun Yusuf has 2018 gubernatorial ambition.. Delegates don't come free or even cheap for that matter... However it would have all come to nought even if the planned heist had come through for them..
One of the contenders is Serubawon, Ex gov, serving senator and financial powerhouse, this is a man whose bros Deji Adeleke will come through if his own personal money is not long enough to buy the needed delegates for the primary....

For South - west represented by Osun state

Where as mentioned above the dep. Speaker comes from

These is what they intend to do

1 Like

Re: National Assembly 2016 Constituency Projects Allocation [infographic] by Descartes: 2:33pm On Aug 03, 2016
The majority of those whose constituency projects are more are the principal officers or committee Chairmen in some juicy positions in the National Assembly

Check it out :
[b]Osun State : Deputy Speaker who has been fingered by Jubrin in the ongoing scandal rocking the National Assembly.
Akwa Ibom state : Akpabio, Minority leader in the Senate who also might have partaken in the budget padding saga.

Borno state : The alleged Bokoharam sympathizer senators who also is a Majority leader in the Senate.

Kwara State : The ultra-corrupt senator Bukola Saraki .

Lagos State : The wife of Ebola Tinubu , Dino concubine who is a committee chairperson on Environment. Also Femi Gbajabiamila who is a majority leader in the Green chamber and among the principal officers that padded the Budget2016

Enugu state : Ike Ekweremadu , APC albatross who is a Deputy Senate president.

Delta state : Leo Ogor who is the minority leader in Green chamber not forgetting Saraki's closest ally Senator. Nwoboshi.

Anambra State : My only elegant sister (Adadiorammn, Okwulu Okacha) Stella Oduah and a Seasoned looter Andy Uba .

Bauchi state : The Speaker Dogara who has been indicted for padding the budget of yams.

...and so on[/b]

APC is a fraud

7 Likes

Re: National Assembly 2016 Constituency Projects Allocation [infographic] by modath(f): 2:33pm On Aug 03, 2016
The criminal quartet in the HOR can't get away with this padding, their respective states are in the top 5 of constituency project allocations, how can they reasonably argue themselves or cast doubt on their culpability ? angry

1 Like

Re: National Assembly 2016 Constituency Projects Allocation [infographic] by DaudaAbu(m): 2:41pm On Aug 03, 2016
cynthia123:

FTC you tried. even before i finish posting.

Thats why this info is shared so we can monitor some of this projects, take pictures and ask our reps question where necessary

We can follow the # on tweeter or @budgIT or trackaNG it all on the various graphs

3 Likes

Re: National Assembly 2016 Constituency Projects Allocation [infographic] by modath(f): 2:41pm On Aug 03, 2016
DaudaAbu:

For South - west represented by Osun state

Where as mentioned above the dep. Speaker comes from

These is what they intend to do

They won't do Jack!! Project ko, constituency ni.

They will buy Nissan Primera, Bajaj Okada, I pass my neighbour for their party jobbers and sycophants, use the rest rock Abuja ladies of loose virtues, rinse and repeat for next year..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Assembly 2016 Constituency Projects Allocation [infographic] by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 03, 2016
modath:

You are an acute observer of the political scene. But I don't think Serubawon stands a chance in 2018. He is from Ede which is in the same senatorial zone as Ilesha— where Aregbesola comes from. I think power will switch elsewhere. I am not too sure though. I only schooled in Osun--state, so my political calculations could be wrong. Besides, I think Lasun's age and religion give him an advantage. He is young, urbane, and well read. Adeleke is an old man and should remain in the Senate where old politicians like him spend their retirement. You didn't factor the governor's 'prerogative' to choose his successor in your permutations. Why?

As regards the role of money in our politics, it is an art that won't go away soon as long as politics remains a thriving business.

5 Likes

Re: National Assembly 2016 Constituency Projects Allocation [infographic] by herzern(m): 2:55pm On Aug 03, 2016
A Senator here will buy 10 clippers for 10 youths

And will still claimed He empowered youths

#Niqeria is a biq joke grin

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: National Assembly 2016 Constituency Projects Allocation [infographic] by herzern(m): 2:55pm On Aug 03, 2016
There are limited numbers of politician that can do what Saraki did....

Thouqh.....that doesn't chanqe the fact that he is a thief undecided

Re: National Assembly 2016 Constituency Projects Allocation [infographic] by Landloard01(m): 2:57pm On Aug 03, 2016
I am not too comfortable, looking into the future benefits about that North Eastern projects... It should have been on Capital projects, than on humanitarians. The outcome of their projects may not be accountable on the long run cool The N-easterners should open their eyes well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Assembly 2016 Constituency Projects Allocation [infographic] by MzMercie: 2:57pm On Aug 03, 2016
Osun
Re: National Assembly 2016 Constituency Projects Allocation [infographic] by modath(f): 2:57pm On Aug 03, 2016
bejeiodus:
You are an acute observer of the political scene. But I don't think Serubawon stands a chance in 2018. He is from Ede which is in the same senatorial zone as Ilesha— where Aregbesola comes from. I think power will switch elsewhere. I am not too sure though. I only schooled in Osun--state, so my political calculations could be wrong. Besides, I think Lasun's age and religion give him an advantage. He is young, urbane, and well read. Adeleke is an old man and should remain in the Senate where old politicians like him spend their retirement. You didn't factor the governor's 'prerogative' to choose his successor in your permutations. Why?

As regards the role of money in our politics, it is an art that won't go away soon as long as politics remains a thriving business.

No,Aregbesola is Ijesa which is Osun East, Ife/Ijesa axis and the zone is represented by Omoworare who took over from Omisore in 2011..

Isiaka Adeleke's Ede is in Osun west which from feelers is the zone favoured to clinch the seat (Aregbe and Oyin's zones have had their shots), Lasun though from Ilobu (very close to Osogbo), doesn't have 1/2 the clout of Serubawon, who has the distinction of winning convincingly on both APC and PDP's platform, he is not a polarising figure and he is not horribly corruption tainted.

Your Lasun permutation is wrong because Oyinlola and Adeleke contributed in no small measure to Aregbe's 2nd term victory.... As it stands today Serubawon is 75% home free... The only uncertainty is God's intervention..

Bros, as a true omo oodua, never ever let religion creep into your critique, analysis or projection when it comes to Ile kaaro ojiire's political leanings and choices, you know it never matters... BTW both Lasun and Serubawon are muslims.. wink..

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: National Assembly 2016 Constituency Projects Allocation [infographic] by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 03, 2016
White elephant and non existing constituency projects.

1 Like

Re: National Assembly 2016 Constituency Projects Allocation [infographic] by NameChecker: 2:57pm On Aug 03, 2016
ok
Re: National Assembly 2016 Constituency Projects Allocation [infographic] by DaudaAbu(m): 2:58pm On Aug 03, 2016
Descartes:
The majority of those whose constituency projects are more are the principal officers or committee Chairmen in some juicy positions in the National Assembly

Check it out :
Osun State : Deputy Speaker who has been fingered by Jubrin in the ongoing scandal rocking the National Assembly.
Akwa Ibom state : Minority leader in the state who also might have partook in the budget padding saga.

Borno state : The alleged Bokoharam sympathizer senators who also is a Majority leader in the Senate.

Kwara State : The ultra-corrupt senator Bukola Saraki .

Lagos State : The wife of Ebola Tinubu , Dino concubine who is a committee chairperson on Environment. Also Femi Gbajabiamila who is a majority leader in the Green chamber and among the principal officers that padded the Budget2016

Enugu state : Ike Ekweremadu , APC albatross who is a Deputy Senate president.

Delta state : Leo Ogor who is the minority leader in Green chamber.

Anambra State : My only elegant sister (Adadiorammn, Okwulu Okacha) Stella Oduah and a Seasoned looter Andy Uba .

Bauchi state : The Speaker Dogara who has been indicted for padding the budget of yams.

...and so on

APC is a fraud

Other states almost have double what kwara got despite having the senate presidency.

I thougt its leo ogor representing Isoko fed constituency Delta state, minority leader in the house that is mentioned by jibril?

Saraki no try at all for him people, since principal officers are supposed to attract more of the project to their constituency

1 Like

Re: National Assembly 2016 Constituency Projects Allocation [infographic] by SalomonKane: 2:58pm On Aug 03, 2016
Even after collecting this allocation. We all know this peeps won't really do anything tangible with it.

1 Like

Re: National Assembly 2016 Constituency Projects Allocation [infographic] by nathz45: 2:58pm On Aug 03, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Assembly 2016 Constituency Projects Allocation [infographic] by olamilekan360(m): 2:59pm On Aug 03, 2016
Na wa oooo
Re: National Assembly 2016 Constituency Projects Allocation [infographic] by brainpulse: 2:59pm On Aug 03, 2016
PDP introduced padding of the budget since, Jonathan just signs without questions. Buhari refused to sign controversial budget and made sure things were put rigjt. Thank God for Buhari that exposed them.

5 Likes

Re: National Assembly 2016 Constituency Projects Allocation [infographic] by Apelex(m): 2:59pm On Aug 03, 2016
DaudaAbu:
Allocation Ranking by state

See what the various state are getting

States are getting or the senators are getting??
Re: National Assembly 2016 Constituency Projects Allocation [infographic] by gurunlocker: 3:01pm On Aug 03, 2016
I know Osun will use 4.8bn to build primary and secondary schools

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

In Yobe, Army Kills Boko Haram Insurgents - Photos / Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Katrin Gaensles, German Journalist, In Umuahia (Photos) / MEND breaks silence, tackles ‘Niger Delta Avengers’ - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.